• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF

Got the Shakes
(04-13-2017, 09:31 PM)
I'd like to keep the Tigers if we restart if possible. They are my hometown team and the only one I care deeply about.
Dr_LawyerCop
(04-13-2017, 09:35 PM)
I think I'm going to switch to the Angels. I hope to build a roster fit for a talent like Mike Trout.
timetokill
I call 'em "death hugs"
(04-13-2017, 09:39 PM)

Originally Posted by Dr_LawyerCop

I think I'm going to switch to the Angels. I hope to build a roster fit for a talent like Mike Trout.

Come on man this is a simulation, you have to play it like the real Angels would
brentech
(04-13-2017, 09:45 PM)

Code:

Current GMs - Open teams are first come first serve.

AL East

Yankees – **OPEN**
Orioles – Ron Mexico
Blue Jays – chairon
Red Sox – Pyrogeek
Rays – acheron_xl

AL Central

Tigers – Got the Shakes
White Sox – **OPEN**
Twins – **OPEN**
Royals – **OPEN**
Indians – brentech

AL West

A’s – **OPEN**
Angels – Dr_LawyerCop
Rangers – **OPEN**
Mariners – Purple Cheeto
Astros – **OPEN**

NL East

Mets – Dmncnby2k9
Braves – CrimsonCommie
Marlins – ph33nix
Nationals – Rommel
Phillies – **OPEN**

NL Central

Cubs – **OPEN**
Reds – **OPEN**
Cardinals – **OPEN**
Brewers – eznark
Pirates – **OPEN**

NL West

Giants – **OPEN**
Dodgers – timetokill
Rockies – **OPEN**
Padres – CosmicQueso
DiamondBacks – **OPEN**
Last edited by brentech; 04-14-2017 at 03:10 AM.
ph33nix
MWO
(04-13-2017, 09:48 PM)
I'm good either way. Although I finally got Loria to sell the team and I have him all over again :(
Pyrogeek
(04-13-2017, 10:07 PM)
Please add me for the Red Sox. I have OOTP18
Feeroper
(04-13-2017, 10:15 PM)
Will there be a new start for this? I am very interested - but be straight with me, I've never done an online league like this before, is it easy to get into? I'm fairly new to management games too, but I really enjoy them.
Rommel
(04-13-2017, 10:32 PM)
Could I move to the Nationals. Time to try a new team :)
Purple Cheeto
(04-13-2017, 10:48 PM)
I'm down for either, I like the corrected minor leagues that OOTP18 has but I also enjoy the history of our league.

If refreshing brings in more new blood thought then I'm all for it, having human managers always makes this more interesting.
Shalashaska
(04-13-2017, 10:51 PM)

Originally Posted by Feeroper

Will there be a new start for this? I am very interested - but be straight with me, I've never done an online league like this before, is it easy to get into? I'm fairly new to management games too, but I really enjoy them.

Playing this for as long as I did in this group ruined playing offline for me. It's not that complicated, you download a file, make your changes and submit them every day (or as often as you can).
Ron Mexico
(04-13-2017, 10:51 PM)
I'm in for the O's
brentech
(04-13-2017, 11:23 PM)
Honestly don't know if Dmncnby2k9 or Darkside are still around.
Updated the above team list. Working on the second part of the OOTP 18 thread. When I post it live, just give me enough time to replay to my OP and then it's open.
acheron_xl
(04-13-2017, 11:50 PM)
If Darkside is gone, I'll take the Rays. Otherwise, I'll probably stay put, since I assume Ez wants the Brewers again.
brentech
(04-14-2017, 12:12 AM)
EZ will be on the Brewers and plans a full return. I'm reaching out to Mets and Rays to find out true status. New thread is about to go up.

I should have the unlocked old league available for download and offline play soon. (if it works how I think it would)
timetokill
I call 'em "death hugs"
(04-14-2017, 12:35 AM)

Originally Posted by Feeroper

If you're familiar with baseball then you'll have fun. I was new last year and the people here helped me a lot in coming to terms with the app. You should totally join up!
DUFFMCWALIN
(04-14-2017, 12:38 AM)
I really want to join you guys again. I just don't think I have enough time anymore.

I see my angels are still open....
CosmicQueso
(04-14-2017, 12:40 AM)

Originally Posted by DUFFMCWALIN

I really want to join you guys again. I just don't think I have enough time anymore.

I see my angels are still open....

They even made a playoff run!
brentech
(04-14-2017, 01:23 AM)
If you want to continue playing with the 10 year league offline, you may download it here for the next 24-48 hours: http://gobl.obleague.com/lg/league/oldgobl.zip
put the zip into your saved games folder, extract so it is the gobl_ootp folder, then rename to gobl_ootp.lg before trying to open it in OOTP18
Last edited by brentech; 04-14-2017 at 07:28 PM.
brentech
(04-14-2017, 03:09 AM)

Originally Posted by acheron_xl

If Darkside is gone, I'll take the Rays. Otherwise, I'll probably stay put, since I assume Ez wants the Brewers again.

Rays are now Acheron's. Dmncnby2k9 will continue to run the Mets. Going to post the new thread now. Will update this final post with thread URL when done.

Link to OOTP 18 Official Thread & GOBL League: http://neogaf.site/forum/showthread.php?t=1360437
Last edited by brentech; 04-14-2017 at 03:16 AM.
pistolpete2940
(04-14-2017, 03:57 AM)
Aiyyo, I'd like the Yanks if they're still available. Just say the word and I'm ordering the game
CrimsonCommie
(04-14-2017, 04:38 AM)

Originally Posted by pistolpete2940

Aiyyo, I'd like the Yanks if they're still available. Just say the word and I'm ordering the game

Go ahead and buy that shit and stay in the fucking league this time.

And go to the new thread
Last edited by CrimsonCommie; 04-14-2017 at 05:09 AM.