• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF
  • Like

NYR
Member
(Today, 04:33 PM)
NYR's Avatar

Originally Posted by Proteus

Those Orzly glass screen protectors are now fulfilled by Amazon prime. Mine are arriving Tuesday.

Grabbed that ffxii. Thanks.

Brutal. Still waiting on mine from March 2nd. Don't think it would be worth re ordering.
NYR
Member
(Today, 04:35 PM)
NYR's Avatar

Originally Posted by bardia

FFXII 29.39 after tax. As someone originally from BC, bless Alberta's tax.

Yeah, I ordered it too for Alberta at $29. Mine says July 18 delivery but in the dead of summer, one week is not that big of a deal.
Skikkiks
Member
(Today, 04:36 PM)
Skikkiks's Avatar
Canadian Shipping Deals & Discussion 9: Amazon is shi*ERROR* I Love Amazon
stan_marsh
Member
(Today, 04:39 PM)
stan_marsh's Avatar

Originally Posted by Skikkiks

Canadian Shipping Deals & Discussion 9: Amazon is shi*ERROR* I Love Amazon

Luigi87
Member
(Today, 04:43 PM)
Luigi87's Avatar

Originally Posted by NYR

Brutal. Still waiting on mine from March 2nd. Don't think it would be worth re ordering.

I ended up re-ordering <_<

I either do a return, hold onto them as extras if something happens in the future, or give them to friends.
EvilMario
Will QA for food.
(Today, 05:01 PM)
EvilMario's Avatar

Originally Posted by Skikkiks

Canadian Shipping Deals & Discussion 9: Amazon is shi*ERROR* I Love Amazon

Basically. I hate the practice of hiding orders behind paywalls, Amazon constantly fucking up the 20% off for me and screwing up shipping, but the handful of pricing errors every year sort of pay for Prime itself.
etta
my hard graphic balls
(Today, 05:06 PM)
etta's Avatar
It's harder to decide on color options than it is between brands lmao.
The nightfall grey with black and kalahari brown leather interior looks fucking ace, but then so does summit white with all black leather... fuck fuck fuck.
Stopdoor
Member
(Today, 05:08 PM)
Stopdoor's Avatar

Originally Posted by Skikkiks

Canadian Shipping Deals & Discussion 9: Amazon is shi*ERROR* I Love Amazon

This is a bit weird because I read it as "shipping" first and was confused.
soultron
I will snowboard
into a PRISON
(Today, 05:16 PM)
soultron's Avatar

Originally Posted by Skikkiks

Canadian Shipping Deals & Discussion 9: Amazon is shi*ERROR* I Love Amazon

Canadian Shipping Deals & Discussion 9: Where Amazon Is Subprime & Stuff Never Arrives On-time
SickBoy
Member
(Today, 05:19 PM)
SickBoy's Avatar
I hope next week there's a killer sale on PSN because I can't find enough stuff that I'm interested in this week to get with that 20% off coupon (a couple of things, but do I really want to save $3 with a coupon that has so much more potential?).

Still, if you ever have real people in your home playing video games or not predisposed to immediately turning up their noses, you should get whatever Jackbox stuff is on sale :)
Magnus
Member
(Today, 05:47 PM)
Magnus's Avatar
http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/...e624ff3705en02

Mario Tennis Ultra Smash for the Wii U for $30
NYR
Member
(Today, 05:51 PM)
NYR's Avatar

Originally Posted by Luigi87

I ended up re-ordering <_<

I either do a return, hold onto them as extras if something happens in the future, or give them to friends.

I was thinking about that. My joy con is in repair right now, so I can't really play handheld mode. I'm going to give it a week to see if the joy con and delivery of the protector come through for next week. If not, I will re-consider a re-order.
CuthbertAllgoodz
Member
(Today, 06:03 PM)
CuthbertAllgoodz's Avatar
I am all for digital being cheaper but any reason why Stardew Valley is 39.99$ physical and 19.99$ on PSN?
Last edited by CuthbertAllgoodz; Today at 06:07 PM.
killroy87
Member
(Today, 06:04 PM)
killroy87's Avatar

Originally Posted by CuthbertAllgoodz

I am all for digital being cheaper but any reason why Stardew Valley is 39.99$ physical and 19.99$ on PSN?

Physical costs more to make, and doesnt it come with a bunch of extra shit?
CuthbertAllgoodz
Member
(Today, 06:06 PM)
CuthbertAllgoodz's Avatar

Originally Posted by killroy87

Physical costs more to make, and doesnt it come with a bunch of extra shit?

That's what I just noticed with the "Collector edition" on the image of the case but there is no information on the page. Will look it up! I knew it had to be something more than physical vs digital because we barely ever get lower price for digital copies of games.
Magnus
Member
(Today, 06:17 PM)
Magnus's Avatar
The listing for the XII Steelbook has disappeared.

edit-

nvm, it's here, but I don't know if the deal is still alive:
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B06...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

The Steelbook listing doesn't come up in searches though.
NYR
Member
(Today, 06:23 PM)
NYR's Avatar

Originally Posted by Magnus

The listing for the XII Steelbook has disappeared.

edit-

nvm, it's here, but I don't know if the deal is still alive:
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B06...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

The Steelbook listing doesn't come up in searches though.

Yeah, it still works, when you add it to the cart and go to the last step, still shows up at the discounted price.

I bet this is going to be cancelled.
Ventara
Member
(Today, 06:25 PM)
Ventara's Avatar

Originally Posted by NYR

Yeah, it still works, when you add it to the cart and go to the last step, still shows up at the discounted price.

I bet this is going to be cancelled.

I'm passing since I don't have Prime, but I can see them leaving these orders as is after fixing the page. They honoured all those XCX orders at $16.
Jashobeam
Member
(Today, 06:26 PM)
Jashobeam's Avatar
amazon shipped me Xenoblade Chronicles X for $14, I have faith they will honor it.
Proteus
BOSS
(Today, 06:26 PM)
Proteus's Avatar
They are honouring Lego City.
StrangeADT
Member
(Today, 06:33 PM)
StrangeADT's Avatar
Wow... I uhh... this is the first time this thread has actually had a useful deal for me. Usually this thread is just 100 pages of shipping talk in a row with random mentions of deals where you need to camp the thread and read everything to actually notice them in between a bunch of people whining that their discounted game is a couple days late.

Thanks!
Last edited by StrangeADT; Today at 06:36 PM.
TheNintendoBox
Member
(Today, 06:41 PM)
TheNintendoBox's Avatar
why does amazon sometimes use 1day/2day shipping options and other times uses express/priority options, whats the difference and what determines it?
zroid
Member
(Today, 06:41 PM)
zroid's Avatar

Originally Posted by StrangeADT

Wow... I uhh... this is the first time this thread has actually had a useful deal for me. Usually this thread is just 100 pages of shipping talk in a row with random mentions of deals where you need to camp the thread and read everything to actually notice them in between a bunch of people whining that their discounted game is a couple days late.

Thanks!

Welcome to Canada
thescience
Junior Member
(Today, 06:47 PM)
thescience's Avatar
Sweet deal! Thanks everyone. Hope this doesn't get cancelled...
ShadowgeistX
Member
(Today, 06:54 PM)
ShadowgeistX's Avatar
So Final Fantasy 12 is the game giving us the final push to OT9, who would've thought? I totally expected switch stock issues and related things to push it to the end.
Clov
Member
(Today, 06:56 PM)
Clov's Avatar
Managed to grab that deal on Final Fantasy XII. Thanks!
kevin1025
Member
(Today, 06:56 PM)
kevin1025's Avatar

Originally Posted by ShadowgeistX

So Final Fantasy 12 is the game giving us the final push to OT9, who would've thought? I totally expected switch stock issues and related things to push it to the end.

There's still ~74 posts to go, we can totally do some Switch talk if you'd like :D
KingdomHeartsFan
Member
(Today, 06:59 PM)
KingdomHeartsFan's Avatar

Originally Posted by NYR

Yeah, it still works, when you add it to the cart and go to the last step, still shows up at the discounted price.

I bet this is going to be cancelled.

Thank god for you post, if you didn't say it applied at the last step I wouldn't have got it.
Exist2Inspire02
Junior Member
(Today, 07:02 PM)

Originally Posted by TheNintendoBox

why does amazon sometimes use 1day/2day shipping options and other times uses express/priority options, whats the difference and what determines it?

From what I've been able to determine not all games support 1-Day delivery or Release Day delivery. If the game supports it you'll get 1/2 day options. If it doesn't you'll be stuck with Express/Priority.

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong here.
ShadowgeistX
Member
(Today, 07:04 PM)
ShadowgeistX's Avatar

Originally Posted by kevin1025

There's still ~74 posts to go, we can totally do some Switch talk if you'd like :D

Only if you know where to get one of them Pro controllers!
vulva
Member
(Today, 07:12 PM)
vulva's Avatar
Ordered ffxii and I probably won't be living in Canada yet when it ships, too good to pass up
Magnus
Member
(Today, 07:12 PM)
Magnus's Avatar
edit - nm
Vaeghar
Junior Member
(Today, 07:21 PM)
Vaeghar's Avatar
Ordered the FFXII steelbook! $31.35 is an awesome price.

Kept my original FFXII preorder just in case this glitch/deal goes south.
evanmisha
Member
(Today, 07:23 PM)
evanmisha's Avatar
While we're on the topic of Amazon price errors, anyone still looking to unload their Lego City Undercover Switch pre-order? Cost + something for your time, maybe? PM me. Toronto area.
Kyolux
Member
(Today, 07:49 PM)
Kyolux's Avatar
Yesterday guilty gear, today ffxii, what's going on amazon?
doctorcdcs
Member
(Today, 07:57 PM)
doctorcdcs's Avatar

Originally Posted by Kyolux

Yesterday guilty gear, today ffxii, what's going on amazon?

They know we're about to hit the page limit and are trying to play nice now
kevin1025
Member
(Today, 08:13 PM)
kevin1025's Avatar
This FF XII deal is killing me since I won't be getting Prime till Tuesday :( So close but so far away.
Socreges
smarter than the average commie
(Today, 08:56 PM)
Socreges's Avatar
Will never get time to play FFXII but at that price I bought it anyhow. *shrug*
LegendOfGood
Member
(Today, 09:08 PM)
LegendOfGood's Avatar
Amazon.ca rep told me the would honour the discount price error for FFXII.

Saved a log of that chat, haha.
Dazzler
Member
(Today, 09:11 PM)
Dazzler's Avatar
Too good of a price to skip on FF12, ordered!

Thanks, guys!
Nester99
Member
(Today, 10:25 PM)
Nester99's Avatar
Ordered FFXii,

Thanks GameDealsCanada for the Tweet today!
Quintin DM
Member
(Today, 10:30 PM)
Quintin DM's Avatar
I hate steel books and typically avoid them like the plague but FFXII @ $31.35 is way to good to pass up.
Ventara
Member
(Today, 10:33 PM)
Ventara's Avatar
So, do most of you have Amazon Prime? There's like the 6-month trial but that's only for students. $80/year just seems too steep for me.
Whales
Member
(Today, 10:33 PM)
Whales's Avatar
I opened this thread at the right time it seems, thanks for the FF12 deal guys!
Iamcorrupt
Member
(Today, 10:35 PM)
Iamcorrupt's Avatar

Originally Posted by Ventara

So, do most of you have Amazon Prime? There's like the 6-month trial but that's only for students. $80/year just seems too steep for me.

Personally I split the cost with a few family members.
Socreges
smarter than the average commie
(Today, 10:35 PM)
Socreges's Avatar

Originally Posted by Ventara

So, do most of you have Amazon Prime? There's like the 6-month trial but that's only for students. $80/year just seems too steep for me.

I was offered a one-month trial within the FFXII link. *shrug*
Ventara
Member
(Today, 10:36 PM)
Ventara's Avatar

Originally Posted by Socreges

I was offered a one-month trial within the FFXII link. *shrug*

Isn't XII coming in July?
farisr
Member
(Today, 10:37 PM)
farisr's Avatar

Originally Posted by Ventara

So, do most of you have Amazon Prime? There's like the 6-month trial but that's only for students. $80/year just seems too steep for me.

I was subbed to EZA on twitch, so the twitch prime subscription helped me justify the cost. If it wasn't for that, I wouldn't have gotten Prime.
Savitar
Member
(Today, 10:42 PM)
Savitar's Avatar
It's the savings that helps make Prime worth it to me, I buy way too much crap.
Socreges
smarter than the average commie
(Today, 11:00 PM)
Socreges's Avatar

Originally Posted by Ventara

Isn't XII coming in July?

I may stand corrected, but I'd assumed the important date is when you make the order, not when it's shipped.

Thread Tools