• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF

Antiwhippy
the holder of the trombone
(Today, 03:05 PM)
I... can't actually think of any quests that requires you to collect random things outside of the first quests when you get to the resistence camp. After that it seems most quests mark what you have to collect.
ironmang
(Today, 03:10 PM)

Originally Posted by Antiwhippy

I... can't actually think of any quests that requires you to collect random things outside of the first quests when you get to the resistence camp. After that it seems most quests mark what you have to collect.

Alright that sounds better then. Thought I was getting set up to do fetch quests/scavenger hunts which I absolutely hate.
Remembrance
(Today, 03:48 PM)

Originally Posted by ironmang

Nothing that puts a little dot on my minimap or anything denoting quest items? Assuming that just saves me time from pressing the button to pick up.

After the first ending, you will be able to buy a chip that shows the precise location of every item and chest on the minimap.

Extremely helpful, but also deliberately not available in your first playthrough.
sloppyjoe_gamer
(Today, 10:07 PM)
Wth....so the new txt bug fix update isnt out in the US? Ugh!!! Mines still 1.04 and theres no update when i check for one
Last edited by sloppyjoe_gamer; Today at 10:47 PM.