• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF

GoldCrusader
(03-19-2017, 12:40 AM)
Digimon, Tokyo Mirage session and FFXV won stuff. Good list.

Originally Posted by wapplew

Noctis over Trico? The only explanation is not enough voters played TLG.

Or maybe lots of people finished and stopped caring about the game coz of the controls.

i did finish it though, but the controls were terrible. i cared about trico but the controls kinda soured my initial experience, i put the game on-hold for 2 months.
M_Night
"And I tell you, you are SOLDIER, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell will not prevail against it." Gospel of Cloud, 16:18
(03-20-2017, 04:34 AM)

Originally Posted by PshycoNinja

I thought last year was pretty good.

Maybe people just like the game? Maybe?

If XV is the standard that many fans of the series now find enjoyable then I don't think I'll enjoy the series anymore. Perhaps XVI and future FFs won't be for fans like me.
KingdomHeartsFan
(03-20-2017, 04:35 AM)
Can't believe R&C got 3rd, they went so far above and beyond with that game.

Originally Posted by M_Night

If XV is the standard that many fans of the series now find enjoyable then I don't think I'll enjoy the series anymore. Perhaps XVI and future FFs won't be for fans like me.

well, i hope we don't get games like ffxii in the future

im still getting the zodiac edition tho
AlexFlame116
(03-20-2017, 04:48 AM)
Super glad that FFXV is getting the love it deserves in other places. Noctis was a great character. One of my favorites. Take the salt and move on haters.

Although, DOOM Marine was a surprise to me! Didn't expect much from him until I played the game.

Hmm...
Rozart
(03-20-2017, 04:50 AM)

Oh please. The game, despite all its flaws, was actually /fun/ to play. It had charm, a fun and engaging battle system and a surprisingly likeable set of main characters. A definite step-up from the dry, dull shell of a game that XIII was.
PshycoNinja
(03-20-2017, 10:18 PM)

Originally Posted by ULTROS!

well, i hope we don't get games like ffxii in the future

im still getting the zodiac edition tho

Same. XII really never clicked with me but some of the characters did. Which is why I have Balthier Play Arts on my desk next to my Noctis figure.

I want to give XII another go, though.

Originally Posted by GoldCrusader

Digimon, Tokyo Mirage session and FFXV won stuff. Good list.

I really need to play Digimon on my Vita to see what the hype is about. Just waiting for that sale to reel me in like P4G did back in the day...

Originally Posted by AlexFlame116

Super glad that FFXV is getting the love it deserves in other places. Noctis was a great character. One of my favorites. Take the salt and move on haters.

Although, DOOM Marine was a surprise to me! Didn't expect much from him until I played the game.

Hmm...

I really need to check out DOOM at some point, but I've never been a big DOOM fan so I don't know how it will resonate with me.

Originally Posted by Rozart

Oh please. The game, despite all its flaws, was actually /fun/ to play. It had charm, a fun and engaging battle system and a surprisingly likeable set of main characters. A definite step-up from the dry, dull shell of a game that XIII was.

Agreed. Obviously biased, but flaws and all, XV is the most fun and enjoyable experience I personally had with a FF game in quite some time.
Last edited by PshycoNinja; 03-20-2017 at 10:27 PM.
QuixoticNeutral
(03-20-2017, 10:25 PM)
I've grown accustomed to everybody else sleeping on the secret if divisive excellence of Star Fox Zero, but not even finishing in the top four on Wii U is crazy.