• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF

xplicitone
(03-20-2017, 05:28 PM)
Hope to hear updates soon considering the game is releasing in the US in 8 days.

I need mah KH fix as soon as this gets patched
MaximumSpider
(03-20-2017, 05:32 PM)
Glad they are updating. Preorder redeemed.
Living the Dream
(03-20-2017, 10:20 PM)

Originally Posted by MaximumSpider

Glad they are updating. Preorder redeemed.

???? Explain
ZeoVGM
formerly omg rite
(03-20-2017, 10:24 PM)
They don't sound like large issues at all to me so this is still a day one. And they seem to be updating it anyway.

I am so damn excited to do a nearly full series replay. I got 2.8 the day it came out but have been waiting for this.
peronmls
(03-20-2017, 10:29 PM)

Originally Posted by Napalm_Frank

Not yet but seems like crashing has been dramatically reduced.

The biggest issues now are the bugs that were in the PS3 version, mainly the Xemnas RC. New PS4 issues left are mostly just physics based weirdness in places caused by 60 fps.

It's kinda funny how vast majority of problems ended up being in KH2, the other 3 games ended up being pretty gud.

reCOM,BBS,DDD were done by OSAKA and KH1,COM,KH2 were done by TOKYO.
The OSAKA games turned out totally fine (port wise) because it's their game. KH1,KH2 is not theirs. 2 completely different engines both teams used. Only OSAKA port bug is the tornadoes in BBS going to fast towards you.
Gaiaknight
(03-20-2017, 10:35 PM)

Originally Posted by Living the Dream

???? Explain

there has already been one update in japan to fix some issues
Byvar
(03-22-2017, 11:43 PM)
People who got the English version early are reporting additional issues in KH2FM that weren't present in the Japanese version, just like the PS3 English version. :/

The English version of KH2FM now lag pauses during cutscene transitions. For example, check this cutscene or this one, and watch the camera transitions. If they don't fix this, I think this is going to irritate me the most out of all bugs (except maybe the dropped sound effects).
It also lag pauses before opening chests and before certain fights.

Come on, Square. You can do better.
Slaythe
(03-22-2017, 11:49 PM)

Originally Posted by Byvar

People who got the English version early are reporting additional issues in KH2FM that weren't present in the Japanese version, just like the PS3 English version. :/

The English version of KH2FM now lag pauses during cutscene transitions. For example, check this cutscene or this one, and watch the camera transitions. If they don't fix this, I think this is going to irritate me the most out of all bugs (except maybe the dropped sound effects).
It also lag pauses before opening chests and before certain fights.

Come on, Square. You can do better.

Make a new thread, let's not let Square get away with this garbage this time. I want websites to pick it up.

Call it something like "English version of Kindgom Hearts 1.5+2.5 introduces frequent stuttering"

another example https://oddshot.tv/s/vHgXgo