• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF
  • Like

Tacitus_
Member
(03-10-2017, 12:07 AM)
Tacitus_'s Avatar

Originally Posted by Mr_Antimatter

Wow, so the Sisters of Silence are still around? What have they been doing for the last few thousand years, just chillin?

Probably. They supposedly went extinct in the War of the Beast, as the Orks hunted down their hidden fortresses which the Imperium didn't even know that existed. The last Sister dies in the final battle against the Beast.

Must've had some ultrahidden fortress elsewhere. The joys of an unreliable narrator.
ShadowSwordmaster
Member
(03-10-2017, 12:11 AM)
ShadowSwordmaster's Avatar

Originally Posted by Tacitus_

Probably. They supposedly went extinct in the War of the Beast, as the Orks hunted down their hidden fortresses which the Imperium didn't even know that existed. The last Sister dies in the final battle against the Beast.

Must've had some ultrahidden fortress elsewhere. The joys of an unreliable narrator.

I would assume it's on Terra since that is what the big surprise at the end of Wrath of Magnus
Nazo
Member
(03-10-2017, 03:03 PM)
Nazo's Avatar
Not sure if this is new but GW just posted this on Warhammer Community

Warhammer Community Article

I'm really happy they're selling Custodes and Sisters of Silnce in plastic by themselves now. Instead of buying The Burning of Prospero box. (or buying from Forge World)

Kind of Bummed that the Contemptor Dreadnought is just the regular one and not the cool forgeworld one and that either of the vehicles aren't grav tanks but I digress.

(Also, from a lore perspective shouldn't their armor be black if it's meant for 40k, since they changed the color in mourning of the Emperor and their failure to protect him?)
Last edited by Nazo; 03-10-2017 at 03:06 PM.
Ohnonono
Member
(03-10-2017, 03:09 PM)
Ohnonono's Avatar

Originally Posted by Nazo

Not sure if this is new but GW just posted this on Warhammer Community

Warhammer Community Article



I'm really happy they're selling Custodes and Sisters of Silnce in plastic by themselves now. Instead of buying The Burning of Prospero box. (or buying from Forge World)

Kind of Bummed that the Contemptor Dreadnought is just the regular one and not the cool forgeworld one and that either of the vehicles aren't grav tanks but I digress.

(Also, from a lore perspective shouldn't their armor be black if it's meant for 40k, since they changed the color in mourning of the Emperor and their failure to protect him?)

Welp. They got me.
ShadowSwordmaster
Member
(03-10-2017, 04:29 PM)
ShadowSwordmaster's Avatar

Originally Posted by Nazo

Not sure if this is new but GW just posted this on Warhammer Community

Warhammer Community Article



I'm really happy they're selling Custodes and Sisters of Silnce in plastic by themselves now. Instead of buying The Burning of Prospero box. (or buying from Forge World)

Kind of Bummed that the Contemptor Dreadnought is just the regular one and not the cool forgeworld one and that either of the vehicles aren't grav tanks but I digress.

(Also, from a lore perspective shouldn't their armor be black if it's meant for 40k, since they changed the color in mourning of the Emperor and their failure to protect him?)

I would think it's because this is Games Workshop making these models and not Forge World.
BreezyLimbo
Member
(03-11-2017, 05:36 AM)
BreezyLimbo's Avatar
so my friend wants to get into warhammer 40k,

I was into 40k 10 years ago. I do have a chaos army. Do they still 'work' in the current game(Link below)? Can I fetch good ebay prices on them?
(Album here: http://imgur.com/a/Xf34k)

I ask because I'll prolly get back into it if my friend does, but I want to start fresh.
ShadowSwordmaster
Member
(03-11-2017, 05:47 AM)
ShadowSwordmaster's Avatar

Originally Posted by BreezyLimbo

so my friend wants to get into warhammer 40k,

I was into 40k 10 years ago. I do have a chaos army. Do they still 'work' in the current game(Link below)? Can I fetch good ebay prices on them?
(Album here: http://imgur.com/a/Xf34k)

I ask because I'll prolly get back into it if my friend does, but I want to start fresh.

If you want to start there are bundles on the GW site that might be a good start.
https://www.games-workshop.com/en-US...at440130a-flat
BreezyLimbo
Member
(03-11-2017, 05:56 AM)
BreezyLimbo's Avatar

Originally Posted by ShadowSwordmaster

If you want to start there are bundles on the GW site that might be a good start.
https://www.games-workshop.com/en-US...at440130a-flat

Thanks! Me and my friend actually ended up looking through there. We were playing vermintide, then I mentioned I played in high school, so we got into this whole discussion of how it plays(Well, played based on my knowledge) and he's interested in doing Warhammer because it'd be a hobby lol.
ShadowSwordmaster
Member
(03-11-2017, 06:03 AM)
ShadowSwordmaster's Avatar

Originally Posted by BreezyLimbo

Thanks! Me and my friend actually ended up looking through there. We were playing vermintide, then I mentioned I played in high school, so we got into this whole discussion of how it plays(Well, played based on my knowledge) and he's interested in doing Warhammer because it'd be a hobby lol.

If you want to get crazy, you can get some Horus Heresy stuff.
https://www.games-workshop.com/en-US...-at-Calth-Book

https://www.games-workshop.com/en-US...f-Prospero-ENG
https://www.games-workshop.com/en-US...at440130a-flat
manfestival
Member
(03-11-2017, 07:35 AM)
manfestival's Avatar

Originally Posted by BreezyLimbo

so my friend wants to get into warhammer 40k,

I was into 40k 10 years ago. I do have a chaos army. Do they still 'work' in the current game(Link below)? Can I fetch good ebay prices on them?
(Album here: http://imgur.com/a/Xf34k)

I ask because I'll prolly get back into it if my friend does, but I want to start fresh.

Try joining up with the greater good
BreezyLimbo
Member
(03-11-2017, 07:42 AM)
BreezyLimbo's Avatar

Originally Posted by ShadowSwordmaster

If you want to get crazy, you can get some Horus Heresy stuff.
https://www.games-workshop.com/en-US...-at-Calth-Book

https://www.games-workshop.com/en-US...f-Prospero-ENG
https://www.games-workshop.com/en-US...at440130a-flat

Hmmm..looks like they're stand alone scenarios, but the models can be used for Warhammer proper? Thanks, I'll read up on it.

Originally Posted by manfestival

Try joining up with the greater good

pshhhhhhh
Tacitus_
Member
(03-11-2017, 10:39 AM)
Tacitus_'s Avatar

Originally Posted by BreezyLimbo

so my friend wants to get into warhammer 40k,

I was into 40k 10 years ago. I do have a chaos army. Do they still 'work' in the current game(Link below)? Can I fetch good ebay prices on them?
(Album here: http://imgur.com/a/Xf34k)

I ask because I'll prolly get back into it if my friend does, but I want to start fresh.

The models on the round bases are all still in the Chaos Space Marines Codex, minus the Dreadnought which got a new name and a new model but that shouldn't stop you from using it as the rulers are mostly the same.
Cosmic Schwung
Member
(03-12-2017, 10:25 PM)
Cosmic Schwung's Avatar
Hmm...

My first thought was the bolter is comically long, but looking over it, it does seem pretty legit.
BreezyLimbo
Member
(03-12-2017, 10:36 PM)
BreezyLimbo's Avatar
Thats about right for a bolter.

So my friend found a hobby shop called Games Empire in Pasadena, they do trade ins. Ill prolly trade in my chaos army and start fresh, yeh? Also I heard the 7th edition ruleset were complicated and bloated. Also rumors of an 8th edition this year?
TheVoidDragon
Member
(03-12-2017, 11:26 PM)
TheVoidDragon's Avatar

Originally Posted by Cosmic Schwung

Hmm...



My first thought was the bolter is comically long, but looking over it, it does seem pretty legit.

Nope, it's fake. Ignoring that it's a terrible quality picture taken on someones table next to their other barely-painted out of production miniatures, there's this picture i've seen posted which shows it's fake:


Obviously though that model has been converted slightly as well.

Also the feet seem to be resin, they look a different colour to the legs.
Last edited by TheVoidDragon; 03-12-2017 at 11:31 PM.
Cosmic Schwung
Member
(03-13-2017, 12:00 AM)
Cosmic Schwung's Avatar
Ah, cool. Bravo to the converter since I can't spot any cuts, although I guess it's possible the whole thing's made up of casts of converted parts.
ShadowSwordmaster
Member
(03-13-2017, 12:27 AM)
ShadowSwordmaster's Avatar
Mark 3 Armor and Tartaros Terminators are up for preorder on the GW website.
Tzeentch
Member
(03-13-2017, 12:27 AM)
Tzeentch's Avatar
Uhm, no. The parts that are called out are actually NOT the same. And they don't even bother to try and explain the legs (which are not Stormcast).

Could be a kitbash, but not from the pieces that 4chan pic says.
ShadowSwordmaster
Member
(03-13-2017, 12:28 AM)
ShadowSwordmaster's Avatar

Originally Posted by BreezyLimbo

Thats about right for a bolter.

So my friend found a hobby shop called Games Empire in Pasadena, they do trade ins. Ill prolly trade in my chaos army and start fresh, yeh? Also I heard the 7th edition ruleset were complicated and bloated. Also rumors of an 8th edition this year?

From what I heard it's coming out this year, maybe closer to Q3.
BreezyLimbo
Member
(03-13-2017, 08:00 AM)
BreezyLimbo's Avatar
So I went to the shop

Walked out with the Dark Vengeance set(I got the Chaos warriors , friend go the dark angels which he will convert into blood angels, we went 50/50.)

I also did not sell my Chaos Army, and figure I will continue it. So I brought the Chaos Codex.

I'm excited.

Any paint recommendations? I heard Krylon paint is pretty good for the primer/foundation instead of using the overpriced Games Workshop spray paints...
SillyEskimo
Member
(03-13-2017, 12:16 PM)
SillyEskimo's Avatar

Originally Posted by BreezyLimbo

So I went to the shop

Walked out with the Dark Vengeance set(I got the Chaos warriors , friend go the dark angels which he will convert into blood angels, we went 50/50.)

I also did not sell my Chaos Army, and figure I will continue it. So I brought the Chaos Codex.

I'm excited.

Any paint recommendations? I heard Krylon paint is pretty good for the primer/foundation instead of using the overpriced Games Workshop spray paints...

Looks like you may need to pay a visit to the mini painting thread!

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=389064&page=1
Nazo
Member
(03-13-2017, 04:08 PM)
Nazo's Avatar
Got a new laptop the other day and decided to buy Dawn of War 1 and oh man is it shit tons of fun. I'm really looking forward to playing more.

Orks are an absolute blast to play. :)
BreezyLimbo
Member
(03-13-2017, 05:02 PM)
BreezyLimbo's Avatar

Originally Posted by SillyEskimo

Looks like you may need to pay a visit to the mini painting thread!

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=389064&page=1

Thanks~

From reading a few pages duplicolors and army primers work well? Hrm.
Dictator93
Member
(03-14-2017, 12:03 PM)
Dictator93's Avatar
Finished up my first Dire Avenger.

This is the first mini I have painted in over 5 years so I am pretty happy with the results!



Now just to paint the other 4 and maintain the quality.. if not improve it. It should be doable this time around since I am only grabbing myself a reasonable amount of models at a time and not buying in bulk and trying to masse paint them.

Also, does anyone know where this key art for Guilliman comes from? It is wonderful.
GarthVaderUK
Member
(03-14-2017, 07:23 PM)
GarthVaderUK's Avatar
OMG GW's new game sounds awesome, like Necromunda crossed with Kill Team:

Shadow War: Armageddon is the spiritual successor to Necromunda and due out VERY SOON. Comes in a MASSIVE (stressed a lot) box full of multilevel terrain, Space Marines, Orks and of course rules. The rules cover 16-17 different factions, so most/all 40k armies are covered.

New Game Announced at Gama Trade Show

Breaking news from the Gama Trade Show, a brand new boxed game has just been announced – Shadow War: Armageddon.

Some of the Warhammer Community team are currently at the huge trade show in Las Vegas, and are showcasing some of the exciting new releases on the way over the next few months. The first of these is Shadow War: Armageddon.



Right now we don’t have a huge amount of detail on this set (though we will, very soon), but what we do know is that it is a squad-level game set in the Warhammer 40,000 universe. The specific setting is the hive cities of War Zone: Armageddon, and the two forces pitted against each other are Space Marines Scouts from the Blood Angels Chapter and ferocious Ork Boyz.

We think the idea of close-range combat amongst the sprawling ruins of Imperial industry sounds pretty ace.

https://www.warhammer-community.com/...ma-trade-show/

I will be all over this!
Cosmic Schwung
Member
(03-14-2017, 11:08 PM)
Cosmic Schwung's Avatar
I'm guessing this is GW's attempt to draw people in who've been put off by the cost of buy-in for the main game these days. That's probably why there using 40k models instead of going the gang route again. It could be the perfect gateway to new players.

I can't see it having the customisation and progression that Necromunda had which was a big part of the fun for me. Still, if it has something similar to Necromuda's rules and it's mostly grunts vs grunts with the overpowered characters and vehicles kept out, then I think it could be pretty interesting.

Edit:

Impressive as that terrain piece looks, it would be a pretty bare Necromuda table if that's all that's on it. Hopefully there's more that we haven't seen yet. Same with the source/rule books as the one in the background doesn't look substantial enough for my liking. Not if it's supposed to cover all the rules and factions.
Last edited by Cosmic Schwung; 03-14-2017 at 11:32 PM.
BreezyLimbo
Member
(03-14-2017, 11:29 PM)
BreezyLimbo's Avatar
On paints-
Any acrylic painter is fine with models right? did a paint run today and my god those little bottles are expensive

(Shoot, forgot this wasn't the paint thread)
Nazo
Member
(03-15-2017, 04:38 AM)
Nazo's Avatar
GW posted this a a little while a go and while it may be for Age of Sigmar but these new dwarf models would look FANTASTIC as converted Squats for 40k

Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekE5LPZdG1c

Warhammer Community Article: https://www.warhammer-community.com/...mortal-realms/
Last edited by Nazo; 03-15-2017 at 04:51 AM.
GarthVaderUK
Member
(03-15-2017, 09:28 AM)
GarthVaderUK's Avatar
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMwIsQQEa4o



Those veteran gamers out there will be keen to learn that much of the ruleset is based off of the classic Necromunda game, including some in-between game advancements and earning experience that can see your small recon-force grow to become an elite unit of honed killers.

The terrain is perhaps the star of the set though. Never before has the tangled structure of an industrial hive been better represented. Your warriors can hide behind chimneys, sprint along walkways, gain higher ground, duck under arcane mechanisms, and generally make full use of this great new set.

The kits are, of course, also suitable for Warhammer 40,000 games, and it is fully modular, meaning you can combine kits in all sorts of unusual ways to create some truly huge and awesome terrain pieces.

You’ll be able to expand your game with extra models for the two squads in the box, or even add whole new races. The Kill Teams are all designed to be built around squads in an army you might already have, or can pick-up in a single boxed set. Here are a few of the units that you will be able to use, in case you wanted to get started building and painting now:
Skitarii Rangers
Chaos Space Marines
Cultists
Dark Eldar Wyches
Dire Avengers
Eldar Guardians
Harlequin Troupe
Grey Knights Strike Squad
Necron Immortals
Necron Warriors
Tau Empire Pathfinder Team
Tyranid Warrior Brood
Neophyte Hybrids
Scouts
Scouts with sniper rifles
Cadian Infantry Squad
Ork Boyz

https://www.warhammer-community.com/...to-armageddon/
GarthVaderUK
Member
(03-16-2017, 09:32 AM)
GarthVaderUK's Avatar
Shadow War: Armageddon sneak peek -

AbsolutBro
Member
(03-16-2017, 04:44 PM)
AbsolutBro's Avatar
Oh man, Movement vales are baaaaaaaack
GarthVaderUK
Member
(03-16-2017, 05:02 PM)
GarthVaderUK's Avatar
Yeah, clear to see that this new game definitely has it's roots in Necromunda.

Thinking of modelling a Xenos Inquisitor and retinue or a Rogue Trader and crew for it...a new steampunk pirate Duardin from Age of Sigmar would make a perfect Squat crew member...
Last edited by GarthVaderUK; 03-16-2017 at 05:05 PM.
ShadowSwordmaster
Member
(03-16-2017, 09:39 PM)
ShadowSwordmaster's Avatar

Originally Posted by Dictator93

Finished up my first Dire Avenger.

This is the first mini I have painted in over 5 years so I am pretty happy with the results!



Now just to paint the other 4 and maintain the quality.. if not improve it. It should be doable this time around since I am only grabbing myself a reasonable amount of models at a time and not buying in bulk and trying to masse paint them.

Also, does anyone know where this key art for Guilliman comes from? It is wonderful.


You have to click on the link to get a bigger image.
http://warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Images
Last edited by ShadowSwordmaster; 03-16-2017 at 09:42 PM.
SillyEskimo
Member
(03-17-2017, 04:36 AM)
SillyEskimo's Avatar
IMO Shadow War: Armageddon is a rush job, ala the new Warhammer Quest expansion.

They didn't have the inclination or resources to do a proper Necromunda reboot with all new miniatures for the various gangs, so instead they altered the rules a bit, included existing miniatures, put in the new terrain, and called it a day. This new game will benefit from GW's end goal of synergizing their base and having entry level units to jump start larger armies. It's not bad, but it's not as good as it could've, no, should've been. Necromunda was worthy of a Space Hulk/Deathwatch Overkill/Bloodbowl styled boxed set.

Also, I hate the included terrain and it bothers me to no end how much that will be jacking up the price of the box. There isn't nearly enough included for a proper game either. It makes the box game seem incomplete.
EYEL1NER
Member
(03-17-2017, 07:41 AM)
EYEL1NER's Avatar
I just finished Nightbringer. I had started it a while back and then stopped after the first two chapters in favor of starting the GG series. I returned to it though and wrapped it up a few moments ago. It had some pretty good imagery and descriptions in it, like when they dock their Thunderhawk to the D.Eldar ship. It was nice to read some fluff that actually had a lot of importance to what is going on in current 40K; the Nightbringer and Necrons awakening is kind of a big deal. Overall I liked it, which I didn't expect (because Ultramarines, ugh). I'm not sure if I'll start the second story or bounce over to Book 2 in the GG series but I really wanna get to the third story "Dead Sky Black Sun" because of its great title.
Cosmic Schwung
Member
(03-17-2017, 11:09 AM)
Cosmic Schwung's Avatar

Originally Posted by SillyEskimo

IMO Shadow War: Armageddon is a rush job, ala the new Warhammer Quest expansion.

They didn't have the inclination or resources to do a proper Necromunda reboot with all new miniatures for the various gangs, so instead they altered the rules a bit, included existing miniatures, put in the new terrain, and called it a day. This new game will benefit from GW's end goal of synergizing their base and having entry level units to jump start larger armies. It's not bad, but it's not as good as it could've, no, should've been. Necromunda was worthy of a Space Hulk/Deathwatch Overkill/Bloodbowl styled boxed set.

Also, I hate the included terrain and it bothers me to no end how much that will be jacking up the price of the box. There isn't nearly enough included for a proper game either. It makes the box game seem incomplete.

I don't think a true Necromunda is off the table yet. I've heard they even have some sculpts done for a new Necromunda. I would agree this seems a little rushed but it'll be nice to have a proper skirmish level 40k game again, and I don't see how they can go far wrong if they just crib the Necomunda rules.

I feel like I'm going to have to pull out the old gang and give it a fresh coat of paint. Even if we don't get a new Necromunda, they'd probably work well as guardsmen in this new game.
War Peaceman
Member
(03-17-2017, 11:42 AM)
War Peaceman's Avatar

Originally Posted by SillyEskimo

IMO Shadow War: Armageddon is a rush job, ala the new Warhammer Quest expansion.

They didn't have the inclination or resources to do a proper Necromunda reboot with all new miniatures for the various gangs, so instead they altered the rules a bit, included existing miniatures, put in the new terrain, and called it a day. This new game will benefit from GW's end goal of synergizing their base and having entry level units to jump start larger armies. It's not bad, but it's not as good as it could've, no, should've been. Necromunda was worthy of a Space Hulk/Deathwatch Overkill/Bloodbowl styled boxed set.

Also, I hate the included terrain and it bothers me to no end how much that will be jacking up the price of the box. There isn't nearly enough included for a proper game either. It makes the box game seem incomplete.

Have you actually played it?
Ohnonono
Member
(03-17-2017, 01:36 PM)
Ohnonono's Avatar
Skitarri or bust for that new game.
GarthVaderUK
Member
(03-17-2017, 02:00 PM)
GarthVaderUK's Avatar
I think Forge World could still bring out another edition of Necromunda to sit alongside this. I've wanted to see GW expand on the Kill Team stuff for an age though (it makes great business sense for them to do it too!) so this is really right up my street.
Last edited by GarthVaderUK; 03-17-2017 at 02:03 PM.
SillyEskimo
Member
(03-17-2017, 04:40 PM)
SillyEskimo's Avatar

Originally Posted by War Peaceman

Have you actually played it?

Does that make a single one of my observations incorrect?
manfestival
Member
(03-19-2017, 01:18 AM)
manfestival's Avatar
I cant ever seem to decide on a play style when playing as tau. I know they are gunline but I am always itching to run around or do some sorta feints. Honestly I never imagined that I would be so into 40k and the tactics surrounding the game either. Even more than I do on my video games aside from total warhammer. That gets me way to sucked in
Nazo
Member
(03-21-2017, 12:55 AM)
Nazo's Avatar
I just realized how kinda fucked up it is that Sisters of Silence get plastic models before Sisters of Battle do.

Like, are Sisters of Silence really that popular that they warranted plastic models?

Don't get me wrong I like them, but Its just odd that a group with such a minor presence and with basically no rules up till now in both 40k and 30k would get plastic models. Where as the Sisters of Battle have been around far longer than the former but is still stuck with metal models.

Also GW's crap about them not being very popular is kinda wrong in a way since nobody want's to buy Sisters because they're so damn expensive. I have a friend that would totally get into 40k if they had plastic sisters but nope.

It's all just very odd to me...
BreezyLimbo
Member
(03-21-2017, 05:09 AM)
BreezyLimbo's Avatar
I thought Sisters of Battle have had models for nary 10 years now?
Nazo
Member
(03-21-2017, 05:45 AM)
Nazo's Avatar

Originally Posted by BreezyLimbo

I thought Sisters of Battle have had models for nary 10 years now?

They do, but they're made of metal. So they're a lot more expensive than other models (not to mention hard to kitbash and other modeling woes). A squad of Sisters is nearly double the price of a squad of Space Marines. It's a real turn off for people.

It's why I find the Sisters of Silence getting plastic models before them odd.
Last edited by Nazo; 03-21-2017 at 06:12 AM.
BreezyLimbo
Member
(03-21-2017, 06:31 AM)
BreezyLimbo's Avatar

Originally Posted by Nazo

They do, but they're made of metal. So they're a lot more expensive than other models (not to mention hard to kitbash and other modeling woes). A squad of Sisters is nearly double the price of a squad of Space Marines. It's a real turn off for people.

It's why I find the Sisters of Silence getting plastic models before them odd.

Weird! I remember 10 years most squads got plastic models. Weird if they haven't switched sister production to plastic either.
ShadowSwordmaster
Member
(03-21-2017, 01:32 PM)
ShadowSwordmaster's Avatar

Originally Posted by Nazo

They do, but they're made of metal. So they're a lot more expensive than other models (not to mention hard to kitbash and other modeling woes). A squad of Sisters is nearly double the price of a squad of Space Marines. It's a real turn off for people.

It's why I find the Sisters of Silence getting plastic models before them odd.

I would assume that they made them plastic because that is what the rest of the models in the Prospero set are made out of. GW hasn't made a model out of metal in years.
Nazo
Member
(03-21-2017, 03:50 PM)
Nazo's Avatar

Originally Posted by BreezyLimbo

Weird! I remember 10 years most squads got plastic models. Weird if they haven't switched sister production to plastic either.

It's very weird, the only Sisters of Battle models that are plastic are the new Celestine with her jump pack body gaurds. There are also just really random models that they sell that are still metal like the Eldar Striking Scorpions and Imperial Guard Ratling Snipers.

Originally Posted by ShadowSwordmaster

I would assume that they made them plastic because that is what the rest of the models in the Prospero set are made out of. GW hasn't made a model out of metal in years.

Fair enough I guess, I just think It's lame that the Sororitas are being snubbed over the "new" all female order.
ShadowSwordmaster
Member
(03-22-2017, 03:32 AM)
ShadowSwordmaster's Avatar
From what I read in Inferno, the Sisters of Silence have a lot of potential to be a interesting faction
BreezyLimbo
Member
(03-22-2017, 05:24 AM)
BreezyLimbo's Avatar
Reading the blood angel codex

And alot of units have things like "may take items from melee/ranged/relics" but none of those gears have points associated with them within the blood angels codex. At all. So many models say "may take a special weapon" but when you go to special issue wargear or ranged weapon there are no point values listed.

Like...whats the deal with that?
ShadowSwordmaster
Member
(03-22-2017, 05:42 AM)
ShadowSwordmaster's Avatar

Originally Posted by BreezyLimbo

Reading the blood angel codex

And alot of units have things like "may take items from melee/ranged/relics" but none of those gears have points associated with them within the blood angels codex. At all. So many models say "may take a special weapon" but when you go to special issue wargear or ranged weapon there are no point values listed.

Like...whats the deal with that?

I think you just take the wargear for free then. That is what I was lead to understand.

Thread Tools