Originally Posted by BlackBuzzard
01. [m] isaacnukem - New - UTC+8 Hasn't said anything what ya hiding huh?
02. [m] Moonkid - New - GMT+12 Same as above awfully suspicious
03. [they] Darryl - EST Same as above
04. [m] Lifeline - EST Like pineapple obvious town read
05. [m] SkyOdin - PDT An enigma bet he gets killed day 1
06. [f] hey_monkey - EST A Monkey that doesn't like pineapple? SCUM!
07. [m] SexyFish - EST I dunno
08. [m] Dr. Worm - EST Still dunno
09. [m] Palmer_v1 - CST A corgi that hates pineapple this is why cats are mans best friend not dogs!
10. [m] Blargonaut - GMT Troll under a bridge
11. [f] Sawneeks - PST Evil woman devil woman burn her at the stake she is a witch!
12. [m] 30yearsofhurt - GMT+10 Like pineapple so hes okay
13. [m] oreomunsta - GMT Delicious cookie
14. [m] BlackBuzzard - CET Love pineapple on everything the best guy best guy ever would bang.
15. [m] Burbeting - GMT+2 A bear that likes pineapple? Yeah thats awesome
16. [m] acohrs - GMT Likes pineapple so i can see myself eating a slice with him maybe during a candle light dinner.
17. [m] Natiko - EST Doesn't like pineapple a dirty black market sales man in persona SCUM!
18. [f] WhereAreMahDragonz - MST Pineapple girl 100% town
19. [f] Swamped - EST Waifu lover
20. [m] StanleyPalmtree - GMT+12 Some kind of tree didn't say much last game, must be because he is a tree
I know this reads post was a joke but his Dragonz read is the only clear town read, despite many other gafia players liking pineapple (myself included XD). Just something I'm keeping in mind.
Originally Posted by Lifeline
I like to lynch new players, something about my childhood from when i was new.
Uhhhhhhh this got dark real fast
Originally Posted by isaacnukem
Can anyone tell who's who in NeoGAF Mafia games? Like who're the best players, who are most likely to play this way when they're this alignment?
Also all hail Hawaiian Pizza
I can give you my opinion, although there are quite a few players here I haven't played much with. Palmer, Sawneeks and Burb are generally good at scum hunting when they are town. I like SkyOdin's townplay too, but unfortunately he dies early a lot. Dragonz, Dr. Worm and Darryl are good scum players.
While I do use a bit of meta (mostly on D1), I try to form reads based on how the player is playing the current game. So hopefully you can do the same and don't feel too lost.
Originally Posted by Moonkid
People who stir the pot *eyesemoji*. In all seriousness, I'm not really looking out for anything in particular. Is there even anything of substance to ascertain at this point? It's all pointing fingers and getting antsy as discussed above.
So there are about 3 pages of posts now (once the game started) who is stirring the pot in your opinion?
Originally Posted by Natiko
I'm mildly skeptical of Palmer's claim, but it's nothing particularly concrete.
Ugh I hate these wishy washy posts. It's like he's positioning himself to eventually vote for Palmer if that's how the tides swing.
Speaking of Palmer's claim - I could see an ordinary mafia goon making it if they were particularly brave. It would help explain why they are alive later in the game, and may prevent votes on them earlier in the game. However, Palmer isn't the sort of player who gets votes on him willy-nilly, so I don't see this as a scum gambit.