• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF

Tabs
(05-23-2017, 07:06 PM)

Originally Posted by jacob armitage

Boo, i played and finished the tutorial already, the new patch lets you get 525 splinters for finishing it vs the 400 i received.

True, but we are lucky actually. We got 900 ES total instead of 525 :)
Experien
(05-23-2017, 07:15 PM)

Originally Posted by AdawgDaFAB

Take a look at his available costumes here.

That's disappointing. Hopefully some of the better ones comes to console.
Hellers
(05-23-2017, 09:24 PM)
Dear lord. Doctor Strange hits so hard. Level 18 so far but I think I'll play the rest of the story on heroic.
Toki767
(05-23-2017, 09:27 PM)
I have no idea what I'm really supposed to be doing at level 60.

Do you really only get 1 legendary mark per mission?

It's going to be an extremely slow burn to 300.
abundant
(05-23-2017, 10:01 PM)

Originally Posted by Toki767

Some LQ give you 3 legendary marks, but yeah, there's not much to do once you reach level 60. You can Prestige and start over again, but I don't know what benefits that gives you.
pock3tmonster
(05-23-2017, 10:04 PM)

Originally Posted by Cracklox

I mean I can understand NZ, Ukraine and Russia. They're all practically the same anyway*. But here is Aus. That's pretty shit

I haven't felt like checking it out on ps4 so far, after way too much time with it on pc, and hearing this sort of stuff doesn't help

*May or may not contain sarcasm

I made a post under technical support, but it has largely been ignored as I expected.
Cracklox
(05-24-2017, 04:36 AM)

Originally Posted by Toki767

Is cosmic midtown a thing on console? That's generally the aim on PC, to pass the trial and be able to farm there

Not sure how its working on console but back in the day on PC when you were leveling your first few characters, before constant event xp and hero synergy xp started to kick in, if you mainly just ran legendary quests you would have nearly enough marks for a legendary and the splinters for a new character by the time you were 60. Then you get the 200% xp synergy bonus at 29 level 60 heroes, and with bonus xp on from events, leveling takes a few hours and that doesn't give you much time for OM and ES.

Again, not sure on console plans but PC would have a few events where OM almost literally rained from the sky so thats when you got your grind on. Last time I checked a few months ago I had a stockpile of 3000 or so. With that said, I have the whole roster on PC, a few paid for, but mostly earned from playing and every hero except maybe one or two was leveled with a legendary, and they all have one now I do have over 2k hours clocked though :/
Impulsor
(05-24-2017, 08:23 AM)
I played around 300 hours on PC, cosmic prestiged Captain America.

I started yesterday on PS4 and I actually like it a lot on console.

Bought the spiderman founders pack, spent the Gs on loot boxes, got Iron Spider costume. Woot!

Having this on console is gonna be a pleasure, I'll probably put in a couple hundred hours into this too.
Hellers
(05-25-2017, 08:50 AM)
On PS4 does anyone know how to activate the flair? I was going to check the options for a keymap last night but I forgot
Impulsor
(05-25-2017, 10:49 AM)

Originally Posted by Hellers

On PS4 does anyone know how to activate the flair? I was going to check the options for a keymap last night but I forgot

L2 + dpad down I think.

L2 + dpad are emotes, one of them is the flair.
abundant
(05-25-2017, 04:00 PM)

Originally Posted by Impulsor

L2 + dpad down I think.

L2 + dpad are emotes, one of them is the flair.

It's actually L2 + dpad up. dpad left is a laugh, dpad right is a pose, and dpad down is a voice line.

Personally I love using the ninja flair you get for defeating Electra. It's way too much fun to use it and watch everyone else go into attack mode.
Anoregon
(05-26-2017, 11:27 PM)
The free anniversary teamup sounds... kind of awesome?

It's a Helicarrier.

Not a joke.

100% away mode Team Up. Has powers that fire based off of signature use, medkit use, proc, etc.

Powers like Qunnjet strafing run, missile strikes, laser attacks, etc.

I prefer active teamups but thematically that's actually pretty cool/fun,
Indignate
(05-27-2017, 12:34 AM)
I mean if I no longer had the resources or just general will to create something even slightly new and instead could just recolor some particle effects and call it a day...

Well, if I could do that I'd be Nico Minoro cuz I could only do it once.
VenomousCoffee
(05-27-2017, 04:15 PM)
I was just looking at the anniversary event info like I'm going to start playing again.

Ugh. I'm the worst.
Cracklox
(Yesterday, 09:14 AM)

Originally Posted by VenomousCoffee

I was just looking at the anniversary event info like I'm going to start playing again.

Ugh. I'm the worst.

Well shit, just took a look and doesn't seem bad. Might have to log in and check it out. Still haven't tried Beast or Fury, but think I have the splinters for them after that 1200 giveaway a month or 2 back. I wonder what the drop rate of cake slices will be this time round as well?

Some good info here if anyone else is curious
Dec
(Yesterday, 11:41 AM)
Current Gazillion CEO talks about stuff here: https://youtu.be/5W2gVF4_9fc?t=313

Most interesting, and probably obvious as well, is that he always thought the game should come to consoles and when he became CEO he refocused the company in that directly.
Last edited by Dec; Yesterday at 11:55 AM.
Crimson_Gold
(Yesterday, 10:56 PM)
My character is level 60, but when I craft armor, it comes out as level 57. Is there a reason for this?

On PS4, if anyone was wondering
Frostinferno
(Today, 12:17 AM)

Originally Posted by Dec

Current Gazillion CEO talks about stuff here: https://youtu.be/5W2gVF4_9fc?t=313

Most interesting, and probably obvious as well, is that he always thought the game should come to consoles and when he became CEO he refocused the company in that directly.

More and more sounds like Brevik/Doomsaw caused the crash course of the game. Seems weird though that they'd have those issues with Marvel Games regarding content and characters when things like Advance Packs were planned.

Originally Posted by Crimson_Gold

My character is level 60, but when I craft armor, it comes out as level 57. Is there a reason for this?

On PS4, if anyone was wondering

Is there only one recipe for this on consoles? It sounds like an item grade issue (unless that has been changed for consoles). Item grade 60 is actually for level 57, so you would need the armor crafted to be item grade 63.
Last edited by Frostinferno; Today at 12:19 AM.
Crimson_Gold
(Today, 12:36 AM)

Originally Posted by Frostinferno

More and more sounds like Brevik/Doomsaw caused the crash course of the game. Seems weird though that they'd have those issues with Marvel Games regarding content and characters when things like Advance Packs were planned.

Is there only one recipe for this on consoles? It sounds like an item grade issue (unless that has been changed for consoles). Item grade 60 is actually for level 57, so you would need the armor crafted to be item grade 63.

Sounds like that's the issue. Damn it. Thanks for the help
Rhaknar
The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
(Today, 12:37 AM)

Originally Posted by Frostinferno

What issues? Can you summarize what he said?
Frostinferno
(Today, 12:52 AM)

Originally Posted by Rhaknar

What issues? Can you summarize what he said?

Company wasn't making enough money, morale was low across the team which led to people leaving (as we saw many times), and poor relationship with Marvel Games with regards to getting content like characters/costumes approved with constant last minute submissions.

New CEO is basically trying to turn everything around by going all-in with the console version. It's do or die basically.
antonz
(Today, 01:17 AM)
Sounds like Gazillion will be doing a Star Trek game maybe?

As far as the marvel stuff I wish them luck but there's a lot of talk and not much else. "Rebirth" etc are buzz words and nothing else. The addition of consoles probably should have come sooner but its a bandaid to a much larger problem. Lack of content at a steady pace. That kills any game down to its dedicated hardcore which is what describes the current PC playerbase.