• TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF

witchedwiz
(03-20-2017, 11:03 AM)
i'm alive, but not pushing a lot :P
i've finished ult-ing sasha..
i'm now working on tyr....
I'll most likely get T bloodwind (via ouranos freebie), and after that we'll see how things get..
I'll work on my score for a bit..
what's the meta team for each weekly raid if we exclude the giants?
Whizkid7
(03-20-2017, 02:57 PM)

Originally Posted by Salamande

Anyone still alive in here?

Transcended Dracos are finally coming at the end of this month. Start grinding now.

I'm not sure which buster/soul I should get as my freebie. I've got Sasha, Pluto, Ouranos, Omega and Shiva right now...Is it even worth getting another? Should I just go for the SSS+essences? The only one ULT'd is Pluto, Sasha's close and after her I was debating between Omega and Ouranos.
Pejo
(03-20-2017, 04:13 PM)
Wow, here's a thread you don't see on the front page often anymore.

I'm still plugging away, think I'm going to get Epsilon as my free buster, since I like the character art for Transcended Blackaria.

I don't really play this game competitively anymore, not that I really ever did, but I still enjoy collecting the characters, and the dailies are pretty inoffensive from a time management perspective.
Limit
(03-20-2017, 04:22 PM)

Originally Posted by Whizkid7

I'm not sure which buster/soul I should get as my freebie. I've got Sasha, Pluto, Ouranos, Omega and Shiva right now...Is it even worth getting another? Should I just go for the SSS+essences? The only one ULT'd is Pluto, Sasha's close and after her I was debating between Omega and Ouranos.

Trans Blackaria will be meta for a long time. I would suggest Epsilon for that reason. Go for essences plus SSS if you want to enhance your other allies asap. I would also highly recommend getting helios key. Another ally that as a buffer will stay relevant for a long time. She almost doubled my scores in everything pve.
Salamande
(03-21-2017, 01:33 AM)
Already got Epsilon ulted, working on Ouranos now to get ready for T. Bloodwind. But I'm not looking forward to the transcended essence grind. Definitely going for the free essences.
Salamande
(03-21-2017, 01:35 AM)

Originally Posted by Whizkid7

I'd probably just work on Ouranos at this point.
Whizkid7
(03-21-2017, 05:28 AM)

Originally Posted by Limit

Trans Blackaria will be meta for a long time. I would suggest Epsilon for that reason. Go for essences plus SSS if you want to enhance your other allies asap. I would also highly recommend getting helios key. Another ally that as a buffer will stay relevant for a long time. She almost doubled my scores in everything pve.

Hm, Epsilon would mean Shiva would just be lying around and I don't really have the resources to max a buster/soul from +0. Same reasoning with Helios; I'm not even sure I have the characters for that.

Originally Posted by Salamande

I'd probably just work on Ouranos at this point.

I was leaning this way as well; Bloodwind was my first Deify and I also hear he becomes amazing when transcended so I'd love to get him back in action.
michaelius
(03-21-2017, 08:06 PM)
So since we are getting essence fairy for a week is it best to hoard rubies till we get her and then farm 24/7 using shoes ?
Ventara
(03-21-2017, 10:41 PM)

Originally Posted by michaelius

So since we are getting essence fairy for a week is it best to hoard rubies till we get her and then farm 24/7 using shoes ?

That's what I'm doing. But still farm during buff times right now.
Limit
(03-22-2017, 04:41 PM)
Of course the one Trans that is getting hailed as the best one to get out of first wave is the one that is furthest away from my grasp. I have neither the pluto key nor DDC ally. I am planning on getting both of these as part of login plus pre-register event but trans DC is still gonna be far away for me. I'm just putting all my eggs in basket that is Trans GS and see how the meta plays out.