• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF

Mush
(Yesterday, 01:35 AM)

Originally Posted by Stillmatic

Recieved a beta invite this morning on my NZ account. 👌

If you're NZ/Aus you might want to check your email.

:(
Toxa
(Yesterday, 06:55 AM)
at last a win on the nurb

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BYTPKoK61E
Risk Breaker
(Yesterday, 07:23 AM)

Originally Posted by mojo2

One guy reported he got a beta key one hour ago. At Finnish gaming forum.
Might want to check your trash bins.

I didn't get shit :/

HYYYPEEE...

Nope, still nothing. Why have you forsaken me Kaz?? :(
emjot
(Yesterday, 11:00 AM)

Originally Posted by PodcastFips

During all other races the difference was 1-2 at most. Not sure what happened there. No other drivers available seems weird as all other races on that day matched me with equal drivers as usual.

I think I'll report it.

Ok and does the system itself work for you? You hav a significantly higher SR than me, does it really help grouping experienced drivers together and have clean racing?

I am D 19 now, got pole in all 3 races yesterday by a margin off 0.5s at least and did not manage to win one of this races due to being pushed/bumped off track, mostly in 1st corner.
sems4arsenal
(Yesterday, 12:56 PM)
911 Sound and Visual comparison between GTS and AC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uufrKZDQgFo

GTS could use a more brutal upshift but they sound pretty close.
AndyD
aka andydumi
(Yesterday, 02:29 PM)

Originally Posted by sems4arsenal

GTS could use a touch more bass and tone down the tire screech a touch in cockpit. It seems to be a mixing issue. Otherwise they both sounds good.
DHC-Shannow
(Yesterday, 04:46 PM)

Originally Posted by emjot

Ok and does the system itself work for you? You hav a significantly higher SR than me, does it really help grouping experienced drivers together and have clean racing?

I am D 19 now, got pole in all 3 races yesterday by a margin off 0.5s at least and did not manage to win one of this races due to being pushed/bumped off track, mostly in 1st corner.

I'm only really racing on the nurb and I have a SR of 44 - most guys race pretty cleanly but you do often get the GTRs pushing at the start as they set off so much quicker especially compared to the FF cars. You can understand their frustration as it is so tricky to pass cleanly but often you end up pulling away again once past the initial bends.
aspiegamer
(Yesterday, 05:53 PM)
I'm going to throw out something pretty random and suggest that people consider participating more in the official beta forums beyond chatting here. On top of bug reports there's also a choice of offering general suggestions. Be sure to search and you can comment on or upvote others.

The portal is ear.playstation.com/gtsport/ though sign in is limited to beta players. PD seems pretty receptive toward player comments and suggestions thus far. If you're opinionated enough to post on GAF I'm pretty sure you'll be fine over there.
AstroNut325
(Yesterday, 06:10 PM)

Originally Posted by sems4arsenal

I prefer the sound of AC due to the extra bass. I'm presuming that's more accurate.

Also, the cars in AC... they look like they're just floating over the road surface!
bourgeois
(Today, 10:00 AM)

Originally Posted by Stillmatic

Recieved a beta invite this morning on my NZ account. 👌

If you're NZ/Aus you might want to check your email.

Are there events available? What's your ping to the server?
PodcastFips
(Today, 10:16 AM)

Originally Posted by emjot

Are you asking if it improves the quality of the races? I say yes, significantly.
With a rating as high as 50 you are not allowed to leave the track once, otherwise it's already impossible to increase the rating for said race. That means most drivers are a lot more careful and only try to overtake when it's possible without kicking other cars off the track. And that means you need to be early in corners and stick to the ideal line as good as possible, which in turn improves lap times a lot.