lol, googly pls.
anyways, been enjoying the s8+ so far.
- iris just doesn't work for me with glasses on. quicker to just do the pin.
- fingerprint location is fine, pretty much impossible to use with a flip case though.
- love samsung's splitscreen implementation. just more featured and easier to use than stock nougat. basically go back to their old splitscreen stuff, but now more apps work with it.
- screen is the sex, but the curve sides catch overhead lights easily and gets all defused and is a bit annoying. Still not sold on the edge stuff. the edge panel is useless and turned it off.
- always on display is neat but its not for me.
So good to get back to a decent size phone again. didn't realize i missed it after using a pixel for a few months.