• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF
  • Like

PrematureQuiche
Member
(03-18-2017, 05:56 PM)
PrematureQuiche's Avatar
hey give a time and you're more likely to get one
JDB
Member
(03-18-2017, 06:00 PM)
JDB's Avatar
nah im good
Hixx
Member
(03-18-2017, 06:43 PM)
Hixx's Avatar
na
Hixx
Member
(03-18-2017, 06:44 PM)
Hixx's Avatar
10 mans are pointless ur all garbage which makes me play garbage and then i have to relearn how to not be garbage
baby
Member
(03-18-2017, 07:06 PM)
baby's Avatar
i can do a 10 man if we get it together in the next hour
sanstesy
Member
(03-18-2017, 07:39 PM)
sanstesy's Avatar
10 mans only make sense in eu because sry but na is noobs
Reven
Member
(03-19-2017, 12:51 AM)
Reven's Avatar

Originally Posted by sanstesy

10 mans only make sense in eu because sry but na is noobs

That's funny, because during the last 10 man I remember dumpstering a lot of the euros.
JDB
Member
(03-19-2017, 12:58 AM)
JDB's Avatar
That's one way to describe it.
sanstesy
Member
(03-19-2017, 02:23 AM)
sanstesy's Avatar
come again when na team is even top10 k thx
Hixx
Member
(03-19-2017, 02:42 AM)
Hixx's Avatar

Originally Posted by Reven

That's funny, because during the last 10 man I remember dumpstering a lot of the euros.

i'm fairly sure you were on my team and you were playing against the other US players
JDB
Member
(03-19-2017, 03:02 AM)
JDB's Avatar
absolutely dumpstered

PrematureQuiche
Member
(03-19-2017, 03:19 AM)
PrematureQuiche's Avatar
Finally got a (good) ace after playing like shit for the past two months

https://streamable.com/katpr
baby
Member
(03-19-2017, 03:22 AM)
baby's Avatar

Originally Posted by PrematureQuiche

Finally got a (good) ace after playing like shit for the past two months

https://streamable.com/katpr

those last 2 shots are a1
Ac30
Member
(03-19-2017, 03:35 AM)

Originally Posted by ctw0e



New operation guys

edit: oops old news

De_Shipped looks promising, can't wait

Originally Posted by MayMay

Insertion and Black gold? LMAO

What the fuck is Valve smoking

How dare you, playing Insertion was some of the most fun I've ever had with CS. Sure, it's not classic CS in the slightest but sneaking through the mist from odd angles was incredibly fun :D I'm so excited to be able to play it in Matchmaking again.
baby
Member
(03-19-2017, 05:19 AM)
baby's Avatar

Originally Posted by Ac30

De_Shipped looks promising, can't wait



How dare you, playing Insertion was some of the most fun I've ever had with CS. Sure, it's not classic CS in the slightest but sneaking through the mist from odd angles was incredibly fun :D I'm so excited to be able to play it in Matchmaking again.

it was an interesting concept on an awful, awful map
Ludono
Member
(03-19-2017, 02:17 PM)
Ludono's Avatar

Originally Posted by PrematureQuiche

Finally got a (good) ace after playing like shit for the past two months

https://streamable.com/katpr


Those headshots though

PrematureQuiche
Member
(03-20-2017, 06:42 PM)
PrematureQuiche's Avatar
North vs Fnatic in a Bo5 on Sunday is going to be great. Can't wait!
sanstesy
Member
(03-20-2017, 08:33 PM)
sanstesy's Avatar
nice yoke
Roches
Member
(03-20-2017, 09:17 PM)
Roches's Avatar
Dignitas
  • pita
  • jkaem
  • fox
  • Maikelele
  • Rubino
Disgusting. Should have kept North..
Hixx
Member
(03-20-2017, 09:47 PM)
Hixx's Avatar
I want to like you Gambit, I really do. But online you're even stranger than VP.
Sun Bather
Member
(03-20-2017, 10:13 PM)
Sun Bather's Avatar

Originally Posted by Roches

Dignitas

  • pita
  • jkaem
  • fox
  • Maikelele
  • Rubino
Disgusting. Should have kept North..

They tried to.
Not Spaceghost
Spaceghost
(03-21-2017, 02:34 AM)
Not Spaceghost's Avatar
I usually record really shitty clips of me and my friends (mostly me) playing at GN1-GN4 level

but this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W122mGJm1F0

might just be my favorite thing i've ever recorded

watch till the end to see different pov
PrematureQuiche
Member
(03-21-2017, 02:49 AM)
PrematureQuiche's Avatar

Originally Posted by Not Spaceghost

I usually record really shitty clips of me and my friends (mostly me) playing at GN1-GN4 level

but this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W122mGJm1F0

might just be my favorite thing i've ever recorded

watch till the end to see different pov

That's amazing 😂
rugioh
Member
(Today, 01:27 AM)
rugioh's Avatar
cHinzo
Member
(Today, 03:57 AM)
cHinzo's Avatar
Pimp is out. Bring back Hiko. 😏
baby
Member
(Today, 04:26 AM)
baby's Avatar

Originally Posted by cHinzo

Pimp is out. Bring back Hiko. 😏

why, so he can keep underperforming?
PrematureQuiche
Member
(Today, 06:32 AM)
PrematureQuiche's Avatar
Yam and Atter out of Renegades. Seems like Atter is still playing til they find a new player and Uber is standing in for Yam. Yam is leaving for personal reasons but he's been fucking shit lately so might actually help RNG.
Phox
Junior Member
(Today, 06:37 AM)
Phox's Avatar

Originally Posted by rugioh

This has been true since he was in complexity. I've been preaching this for years now.
pretty done
Member
(Today, 07:00 AM)
pretty done's Avatar

Originally Posted by PrematureQuiche

Yam and Atter out of Renegades. Seems like Atter is still playing til they find a new player and Uber is standing in for Yam. Yam is leaving for personal reasons but he's been fucking shit lately so might actually help RNG.

HIKO inc

He lives in the same city as them as well and he's been known to refuse to relocate. Even though he sucks it's still an upgrade for them because who the hell is yam and atter
cHinzo
Member
(Today, 08:56 AM)
cHinzo's Avatar

Originally Posted by pretty done

HIKO inc

He lives in the same city as them as well and he's been known to refuse to relocate. Even though he sucks it's still an upgrade for them because who the hell is yam and atter

That team is already dead.

Originally Posted by baby

why, so he can keep underperforming?

Looks like he would fit right in then. 🤔
rugioh
Member
(Today, 01:54 PM)
rugioh's Avatar
NA scene in shambles right now, meanwhile my guys are 10-0 in EPL with no real threats to the top seed lmao
Roches
Member
(Today, 02:34 PM)
Roches's Avatar
NA is never going to be great, it's just how Americans are. No one wants to put in the work to be good, they expect it to come easy and be handed to them.

I don't know what kind of bullshit went down with OpTic but they were competitive against Astralis, currently best team in the game, then stanislaw decides he wants to go to a lesser team for some reason.

NA is fine with having a good one month a year while streaming Rank S for 12 hours

Thread Tools