• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF

Olly88
(03-13-2017, 05:03 AM)
I beat Vampire's Kiss tonight. Really enjoyed it I have to say.

Oh, and the music is awesome!
Morfeo
The Chuck Norris of Peace
(03-13-2017, 11:06 AM)
Got Ghoul Patrol, but had to increase my bid to $20 - which is still decent i guess.

Congrats on beating Vampire Kiss btw!
Last edited by Morfeo; 03-14-2017 at 02:06 AM.
Barrel Cannon
(03-13-2017, 12:24 PM)

Originally Posted by shorty_symd

Currently visiting my parents this week and uncovered my fc3plus in a cupboard. Thought I'd give Super Mario RPG a go but heard that a lot of these snes clones can't play it. However, where there's a will there's a way! Blank screen when plugged in on its own but if you use a univeral adapter it works! Success!

This is so hilarious to look at
Olly88
(03-15-2017, 06:26 PM)

Originally Posted by Olly88

Probably the last SNES game I'll buy for a month or so...

Ok maybe not quite that long

I know alot of people don't like it because of the whole "baby's first RPG" thing, but I have FFIII to play some time and I think I need to try and ease myself in so I don't put myself off the genre forever due to frustration.
Last edited by Olly88; 03-15-2017 at 06:34 PM.
sixteen-bit
(03-16-2017, 04:22 PM)
Looks like Unholy Knight is staying JP exclusive
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...ge/description
shorty_symd
Super Nintendo Chalmers
(03-16-2017, 05:44 PM)

Originally Posted by Barrel Cannon

This is so hilarious to look at

I know right?! hahahahaha. Gotta love weird hack-y stuff like this.
Plasmid
(03-19-2017, 02:40 AM)
Hi SNES gaf! My father in law is moving and cleaned out his closet and among the games I found these.

I'm on mobile so I have to post directly to imgur :(

https://i.imgur.com/2ZAWkf2.jpg

Any idea on value? eBay seems to be around $650 total.

Im going to keep one cart, but would like to sell the other. The guide I'm not too keen on keeping either.

Is it realistic to hold onto these for a few more years? Or is the value pretty static?
blast processed
(03-19-2017, 02:43 AM)

Originally Posted by Plasmid

Hi SNES gaf! My father in law is moving and cleaned out his closet and among the games I found these.

I'm on mobile so I have to post directly to imgur :(

https://i.imgur.com/2ZAWkf2.jpg

Any idea on value? eBay seems to be around $650 total.

Im going to keep one cart, but would like to sell the other. The guide I'm not too keen on keeping either.

Is it realistic to hold onto these for a few more years? Or is the value pretty static?

LOL just so happen to find, not one, but two, of the most expensive games on the SNES. And the box...
Plasmid
(03-19-2017, 02:46 AM)

Originally Posted by Jake from State Farm

LOL just so happen to find, not one, but two, of the most expensive games on the SNES. And the box...

It has the guide with scratch and sniff stickers as well (they're pretty bad).

He said he got it from a blockbuster for about $15 total.
Olly88
(03-19-2017, 03:40 AM)
After years of being unbeaten I've finally completed Pugsley's Scavenger Hunt. The last levels are so, so hard. So satisfying to beat it.
Teknoman
Little Big NeoContra
(03-19-2017, 09:09 AM)
I still wish i'd run on the guide in a half price books, catch them slipping on the price...but i'm sure that'll never happen. I've even seen the Mother 3 fangamer guide in an HPB for a semi-expensive price.
Leonsito
(03-19-2017, 03:58 PM)
I finally bought a Chrono Trigger cartridge, I'm only missing Earthbound of my most wanted games.
Olly88
(03-21-2017, 03:13 AM)
Can anyone recommend some traditional Japanese type music from SNES (or SFC) games? I'l talking about music like this from Pocky and Rocky 2, or this from Mystical Ninja (or any other music from those games) etc. Thanks!