• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF

Matrix XII
(04-19-2017, 08:20 PM)
Bill O'Reilly is the epitome of a scumbag.

Good bye, scumbag.
Curufinwe
(04-19-2017, 08:20 PM)
Killing O'Reilly's career.
EASTC0AST_GH05T
(04-19-2017, 08:21 PM)
Allot of old conservative white folks like Bill so it shouldn't be hard for him to find another job. If Rush has a job bill will find one.
Enduin
No bald cap? Lies!
(04-19-2017, 08:21 PM)
The Obama shadow government strikes again.

Tucker Carlson is 47 years old, yet looks and dresses like a stereotypical college republican literally half his age.

I remember him speaking at my high school in like 2001 or 2002 and thinking he wasn't half bad, then just a couple years later the whole Crossfire fiasco and everything since then made me shake my head every time I see or hear him.

He'll flounder, like he has with every show he's had and be moved to another time when they can find someone else to take Bill's slot.

Hannity really needs to go. That smug piece of shit is just the worst.

Also somehow The Five got worse. It's a remarkable show, when you think they can't get any worse they go far beyond.
Muppet of a Man
(04-19-2017, 08:22 PM)

Originally Posted by smokeymicpot

Carlson will replace O'Reilly in the 8 p.m. slot.

https://twitter.com/NPR/status/854767228599848961

Mathieran
The harassment suits come in, the advertisers and job go out. You can't explain that.
norm9
Cue the people that are going to "boycott" fox news.
Gallbaro
Why are none of the media outlets covering this correctly? They are all saying he was let go because of sexual assault accusations.

No, Fox knew about those. He was let go because the settlements leaked to the public.
Slayven
gimme some o dat God-crafted alabaster greatness
(04-19-2017, 08:23 PM)
Knowing his temper, you know he went nuclear when he found out
TylerD
(04-19-2017, 08:24 PM)

Originally Posted by Jeffolation

Ugh.

Fuck that guy. He projects grade A douche bag in his "I'm an asshole and this is the asshole version of Word on the Street called Watters World."
Secret Fawful
(04-19-2017, 08:25 PM)

Originally Posted by Slayven

Knowing his temper, you know he went nuclear when he found out

Wish I could've been a fly on the wall with a camera ready to upload to Youtube when that happened.

Ding dong, the Wicked Bill is fired!
Angry Grimace
Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
(04-19-2017, 08:25 PM)
I mean, if I were Bill I'd just say fuck it and spend the rest of eternity being rich as fuck rather than stoop to being a Brietbart stooge.
BoogieWoogie
(04-19-2017, 08:26 PM)

Originally Posted by orochi91

Milo shut down.

Tomi shut down.

And now Bill.

I kept thinking this presidency would allow these imbeciles to proliferate, but apparently not.

Thank god~~~~

Trump winning gave all these assholes the impression of "WE WON! WE CAN DO WHATEVER WE WANT! NO NEED TO HIDE IT ANY MORE!" which is why you keep seeing all these R politicians doing shit like dropping the N word.
NandoGip
(04-19-2017, 08:26 PM)
i guess this is a win for us, but at the same time the type of people who watch these shows have already moved onto info wars and that other website
How About No
(04-19-2017, 08:27 PM)

Originally Posted by Enduin

The Obama shadow government strikes again.

Tucker Carlson is 47 years old, yet looks and dresses like a stereotypical college republican literally half his age.

I don't get this comparison: stereotypical college republicans already dress like republicans twice their age
SlickShoesRUCrazy
Excellent.

Now for Hannity.
NervousXtian
I'm an idiot

Originally Posted by Gallbaro

Why are none of the media outlets covering this correctly? They are all saying he was let go because of sexual assault accusations.

No, Fox knew about those. He was let go because the settlements leaked to the public.

Well, you're saying the same thing they are basically.

Good riddance to a shit person.
Brandon F

Originally Posted by Muppet of a Man

Watched that whole discussion so many times. Jon Stewart was such a treasure.
Maxim726X
(04-19-2017, 08:28 PM)

Originally Posted by BoogieWoogie

Trump winning gave all these assholes the impression of "WE WON! WE CAN DO WHATEVER WE WANT! NO NEED TO HIDE IT ANY MORE!" which is why you keep seeing all these R politicians doing shit like dropping the N word.

Well, just like we're seeing in the judicial system (and the legislative, as it turns out)... There are checks and balances. Trump may end up being exactly what this country needed.
Instro
(04-19-2017, 08:29 PM)
Stephen should bring back his Highlander bit for Papa Bear.
jmdajr
(04-19-2017, 08:30 PM)
Gallbaro
(04-19-2017, 08:31 PM)

Originally Posted by NervousXtian

Well, you're saying the same thing they are basically.

Good riddance to a shit person.

One lets Fox News off the hook.

The only reason he is being let go is because Fox got caught. Not for his own actions.
RangerX
Get fucked O'Reilly you cunt.
Melkezadek

Feels good, man.
Joe
(04-19-2017, 08:32 PM)
LiK
(04-19-2017, 08:34 PM)
Good riddance.
Prof. Bathtub
(04-19-2017, 08:35 PM)
And that's The Wørd.
The Salt Life
(04-19-2017, 08:35 PM)

TUCKER to 8PM, Fox News confirms. THE FIVE at 9PM — with new co-host Jesse Watters!

https://twitter.com/grynbaum/status/854770329268477955

What? They are the 5 at 5 not the 5 at 9
PSY・S
(04-19-2017, 08:36 PM)

Originally Posted by TD

Anyone notice how within a day or two of some retarded "scandal" getting trotted out, conservative personalities are fired or forced to resign or their contracts are canceled? Meanwhile, liberal personalities do and say heinous things and maybe several weeks later, if we can keep it trending on social media for long enough, they get a paid vacation suspension or some other slap on the wrist.
"Justice" for politically right people is swift, while the left can get away with murder.

🤔
RPGCrazied
(04-19-2017, 08:37 PM)
Its finally official. It only took decades? Trump to hire him tomorrow? He is that bad.
Empyrean Heaven
(04-19-2017, 08:37 PM)

TUCKER to 8PM, Fox News confirms. THE FIVE at 9PM — with new co-host Jesse Watters!

That's surprising to me that Hannity doesn't get the slot, I don't know if he gets better ratings than Carlson but the fact that he draws a 2.5-3 at the 10PM hour with a mostly 50+ demographic (who usually go to bed at around 9) is staggering.
Enduin
No bald cap? Lies!
(04-19-2017, 08:38 PM)

Originally Posted by How About No

I don't get this comparison: stereotypical college republicans already dress like republicans twice their age

Well in my experience growing up and going to school in affluent areas it was always the rich/conservative high schoolers and college age guys that dressed like that. Carlon's mop of hair plays a big part as it's super preppy and the same hairstyle 80% of the my high school had and a hair style I've only ever seen in that demo. Meanwhile, few if any adults I knew dressed like that, let alone rocked that hairstyle. Those that did were the douche-iest of the douches.
Empyrean Heaven
(04-19-2017, 08:39 PM)

Originally Posted by Enduin

Well in my experience growing up and going to school in affluent areas it was always the rich/conservative high schoolers and college age guys that dressed like that. Carlon's mop of hair plays a big part as it's super preppy and the same hairstyle 80% of the my high school had and a hair style I've only ever seen in that demo. Meanwhile, few if any adults I knew dressed like that, let alone rocked that hairstyle. Those that did were the douche-iest of the douches.

Don't forget he wore a bowtie unironically for many years.
Dai101
Banned
(04-19-2017, 08:41 PM)

Originally Posted by Gordon Shumway

Bye hoe Bye hoe Bye hoe..

Careful homie. Someone will get mad mad mad.
Enzom21
O'Reilly is an entitled man-child and the fact that he is losing something he thinks he deserves softens the blow of the huge payout he will get.
It must be killing him inside.
Last edited by Enzom21; 04-19-2017 at 08:46 PM. Reason: fixed terrible sentence.
Seiryoden
The Guardian:

The woman making the latest allegations, who has said she wants to remain anonymous and is not seeking payment, reported that in 2008, O’Reilly would stop by her desk and grunt like a “wild boar”. The woman, who is African American, said O’Reilly called her “hot chocolate”, according to her lawyer, Lisa Bloom.

Equal opportunity misogynist.
FinaruDensetsu
(04-19-2017, 08:42 PM)

Originally Posted by Kindekuma

I guess he'll stick to writing books now? I see this as basically career assassination now, he's the hot potato that likely no network will want due to all the controversy. Or will he just lay low for a year or two and go back to some smaller network?

He could just do the Colin Moriarty thing and strike out on his own. Plenty of dumbasses out there that will just give their money to him, and it would be at a much, much greater magnitude than Colin.
rashbeep

Originally Posted by soul creator

i got dirt on you, doggie
bman94
I'm so lost, what allegations?
BoogieWoogie
I'm sure Tucker Carlson's confused face will reel in the ratings!
Netherscourge
I am very insecure about the visual capabilities of the PS4
(04-19-2017, 08:43 PM)

Oh boy. More dead Mexican jokes at 9PM.
Enduin
No bald cap? Lies!

Originally Posted by Empyrean Heaven

Don't forget he wore a bowtie unironically for many years.

Well that's what I mean. Like I knew 2-3 adults who wore bow ties in High school/college, but they were old guys like 60+. While a ton of younger guys wore them unironically and plenty more in college as well. It's like the official uniform of Young Republicans.
Nekofrog
Why does the story on their own webpage have no option for comments, I need melt downs
Maxim726X
(04-19-2017, 08:44 PM)

Originally Posted by FinaruDensetsu

He could just do the Colin Moriarty thing and strike out on his own. Plenty of dumbasses out there that will just give their money to him, and it would be at a much, much greater magnitude than Colin.

Honestly he could probably make more on Patreon.
Mimosa97
(04-19-2017, 08:44 PM)

Originally Posted by Seiryoden

The Guardian:

The woman making the latest allegations, who has said she wants to remain anonymous and is not seeking payment, reported that in 2008, O’Reilly would stop by her desk and grunt like a “wild boar”. The woman, who is African American, said O’Reilly called her “hot chocolate”, according to her lawyer, Lisa Bloom.

Equal opportunity misogynist.

You see ? He's not racist !

Checkmate libtards !
Jakoo
(04-19-2017, 08:45 PM)
I thought one of the central conceits of The Five was that it happened at 5PM?

Will they have to add four more to the panel now?!

Slayven
gimme some o dat God-crafted alabaster greatness
(04-19-2017, 08:46 PM)

Originally Posted by FinaruDensetsu

Originally Posted by Maxim726X

Honestly he could probably make more on Patreon.

He will probably become a "media consultant" and get paid for doing nothing
ElectricBlanketFire
Too early for flapjacks?

Originally Posted by soul creator

How did I not know this originated from The O'Reilly Factor?
Measley
Watch him turn up on MSNBC....
Kysen
(04-19-2017, 08:48 PM)
Once the advertisers left he was done. Money talks.