• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF
  • Like

BeatnikGunsoo
Member
(04-21-2017, 06:24 PM)
BeatnikGunsoo's Avatar
I was watching some playboy korea earlier today and I was puzzled. All or damn near all of the porn was JAVs that were somehow even more censored, like skinemax levels of censorship or american porn that was also skinemaxed.

Why?

Like why?

Please help a brotha out and explain :)
TraBuch
Member
(04-21-2017, 06:25 PM)
TraBuch's Avatar
It's illegal. They only have softcore stuff.
hydrophilic attack
(04-21-2017, 06:25 PM)
hydrophilic attack's Avatar
this is why kpop exists
EVOL 100%
Member
(04-21-2017, 06:25 PM)
EVOL 100%'s Avatar
We have K-Pop instead
oldmario
Member
(04-21-2017, 06:26 PM)
oldmario's Avatar
isn't porn banned in South Korea hence why the kpop stuff is usually lewdish
Ryuelli
Member
(04-21-2017, 06:27 PM)
Ryuelli's Avatar

Originally Posted by oldmario

isn't porn banned in South Korea hence why the kpop stuff is usually lewdish

Yep. Porn sites are blocked here. Pretty sure it's illegal to produce porn here too.
Rentahamster
Rodent Whores
(04-21-2017, 06:27 PM)
Rentahamster's Avatar
It was easier for me to actually get laid in SK than to find porn through traditional channels.
kvn
Member
(04-21-2017, 06:27 PM)
kvn's Avatar
There is really shitty softcore. Nothing else. People will brag to you about their censored JAV HDD collection.
Princess Viola
Member
(04-21-2017, 06:27 PM)
Princess Viola's Avatar
I'm pretty sure porn is illegal in South Korea.
BeatnikGunsoo
Member
(04-21-2017, 06:27 PM)
BeatnikGunsoo's Avatar
Why is it illegal?
SliceSabre
Catgirls in skimpy clothes aren't sexual, it's their made up MMO culture
(04-21-2017, 06:27 PM)
SliceSabre's Avatar

Originally Posted by Ryuelli

Yep. Porn sites are blocked here. Pretty sure it's illegal to produce porn here too.

Off my list of places to visit.
LiK
(04-21-2017, 06:28 PM)
LiK's Avatar

Originally Posted by TraBuch

It's illegal. They only have softcore stuff.

Quite a shame.
TraBuch
Member
(04-21-2017, 06:28 PM)
TraBuch's Avatar

Originally Posted by Rentahamster

It was easier for me to actually get laid in SK than to find porn through traditional channels.

The prostitution industry is booming.
uncredited male
Member
(04-21-2017, 06:28 PM)
There was a market in SK for videos of North Korean woman who live across the border in China.

Or so I heard.
CHC
Member
(04-21-2017, 06:29 PM)
CHC's Avatar

Originally Posted by BeatnikGunsoo

Why is it illegal?

Christians
Madness
Member
(04-21-2017, 06:29 PM)
Madness's Avatar

Originally Posted by BeatnikGunsoo

I was watching some playboy korea earlier today and I was puzzled. All or damn near all of the porn was JAVs that were somehow even more censored, like skinemax levels of censorship or american porn that was also skinemaxed.

Why?

Like why?

Please help a brotha out and explain :)

Not every society is like the US where hardcore pornography is now exposed to kids at an alarming rate. In SK it is banned with most only being censored JAV videos. Pornography production is banned, many sites are blocked too. As for why, their choice I guess. A lot of people view pornography as a great thing in a free society, others view it as a sign of degeneracy and try to limit it ie. Japan, SK.
capitalCORN
Member
(04-21-2017, 06:29 PM)
Tons of cams tho. Don't get too eager, lot of sketch ass shit out there.
whatsinaname
Member
(04-21-2017, 06:29 PM)
whatsinaname's Avatar
Is that think about providing your SSN/proof of age to search for risque terms still in place?
Ryuelli
Member
(04-21-2017, 06:30 PM)
Ryuelli's Avatar

Originally Posted by SliceSabre

Off my list of places to visit.

Don't worry, there's plenty of red light districts.
Chezzymann
Member
(04-21-2017, 06:31 PM)
Chezzymann's Avatar

Originally Posted by Ryuelli

Yep. Porn sites are blocked here. Pretty sure it's illegal to produce porn here too.

Wtf is there a way to get around it
capitalCORN
Member
(04-21-2017, 06:31 PM)

Originally Posted by Chezzymann

Wtf is there a way to get around it

Yeah, get laid.
Chesskid1
Member
(04-21-2017, 06:32 PM)
Chesskid1's Avatar

Originally Posted by TraBuch

The prostitution industry is booming.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacchus_Ladies
Ryuelli
Member
(04-21-2017, 06:32 PM)
Ryuelli's Avatar

Originally Posted by Chezzymann

Wtf is there a way to get around it

VPNs.
Krixeus
Member
(04-21-2017, 06:33 PM)
Krixeus's Avatar

Originally Posted by hydrophilic attack

this is why kpop exists

Originally Posted by EVOL 100%

We have K-Pop instead

Originally Posted by oldmario

isn't porn banned in South Korea hence why the kpop stuff is usually lewdish

.
Lord of Castamere
Member
(04-21-2017, 06:33 PM)
Lord of Castamere's Avatar

Originally Posted by Madness

Not every society is like the US where hardcore pornography is now exposed to kids at an alarming rate. In SK it is banned with most only being censored JAV videos. Pornography production is banned, many sites are blocked too. As for why, their choice I guess. A lot of people view pornography as a great thing in a free society, others view it as a sign of degeneracy and try to limit it ie. Japan, SK.

No wonder the suicide rates are so high.
Slayven
gimme some o dat God-crafted alabaster greatness
(04-21-2017, 06:34 PM)
Slayven's Avatar
Yeah I thought it was legal to produce
TraBuch
Member
(04-21-2017, 06:34 PM)
TraBuch's Avatar
The closest you'll get to Korean porn are Korean BJs. No, they're not what you were thinking.
kvn
Member
(04-21-2017, 06:35 PM)
kvn's Avatar

Originally Posted by Chezzymann

Wtf is there a way to get around it

Bacchus ladies, VPNs, tinder, hooker hill.
John Kowalski
#thor2thedarkworld
(04-21-2017, 06:36 PM)
John Kowalski's Avatar
Does Sweden have a porn industry? Does Peru have a porn industry? Does Iceland have a porn industry?
riotous
(04-21-2017, 06:37 PM)
riotous's Avatar

Originally Posted by Madness

A lot of people view pornography as a great thing in a free society, others view it as a sign of degeneracy and try to limit it ie. Japan, SK.

Good thing they've wiped out all degeneracy in Japan.
SliceSabre
Catgirls in skimpy clothes aren't sexual, it's their made up MMO culture
(04-21-2017, 06:37 PM)
SliceSabre's Avatar

Originally Posted by Ryuelli

Don't worry, there's plenty of red light districts.

I don't need to get off that bad!
Borgnine
MBA in pussy licensing and rights management
(04-21-2017, 06:38 PM)
Borgnine's Avatar
Each country has its own flavor of porn, just like food. Like Japan is pretty conservative but Germany is the most vile shit imaginable.

What would SK porn be like? I assume close to Japan but I don't really know.
kabel
Member
(04-21-2017, 06:39 PM)

Originally Posted by riotous

Good thing they've wiped out all degeneracy in Japan.

ahaha



yeah, that's dumb af.
davidwhangchoi
Member
(04-21-2017, 06:40 PM)
davidwhangchoi's Avatar
Korea best!
#1 innocent girls.
capitalCORN
Member
(04-21-2017, 06:40 PM)

Originally Posted by SliceSabre

I don't need to get off that bad!

So you want to cum, but no sex please?
Arkeband
Member
(04-21-2017, 06:41 PM)
Arkeband's Avatar

Originally Posted by Borgnine

What would SK porn be like? I assume close to Japan but I don't really know.

I imagine it'd have stellar cinematography, be slightly too long for its own good, and at the end of each one the woman gets revenge and kills the man.
Lord of Ostia
Member
(04-21-2017, 06:41 PM)
Lord of Ostia's Avatar

Originally Posted by Madness

Not every society is like the US where hardcore pornography is now exposed to kids at an alarming rate. In SK it is banned with most only being censored JAV videos. Pornography production is banned, many sites are blocked too. As for why, their choice I guess. A lot of people view pornography as a great thing in a free society, others view it as a sign of degeneracy and try to limit it ie. Japan, SK.

They make porn in Japan though, they just censor it. And then there is the drawn porn on top of that.
riotous
(04-21-2017, 06:42 PM)
riotous's Avatar

Originally Posted by Lord of Ostia

They make porn in Japan though, they just censor it. And then there is the drawn porn on top of that.

Blurring the genitals on loli tentacle rape bukkake porn makes it downright wholesome.
Rentahamster
Rodent Whores
(04-21-2017, 06:43 PM)
Rentahamster's Avatar

Originally Posted by TraBuch

The prostitution industry is booming.

I wouldn't know. I just went out on a good ol' fashioned date.
Borgnine
MBA in pussy licensing and rights management
(04-21-2017, 06:43 PM)
Borgnine's Avatar

Originally Posted by Arkeband

I imagine it'd have stellar cinematography, be slightly too long for its own good, and at the end of each one the woman gets revenge and kills the man.

But there'd be an emphasis on story or situations right, like Japan. Not like Germany where it's just a room covered in tarps.
SliceSabre
Catgirls in skimpy clothes aren't sexual, it's their made up MMO culture
(04-21-2017, 06:43 PM)
SliceSabre's Avatar

Originally Posted by capitalCORN

So you want to cum, but no sex please?

Why pay for sex when you're used to getting it for free unless you're just that boned up?

I mean I get why some people would pay for sex, but I ain't one of them.
PAULINK
I microwave steaks.
(04-21-2017, 06:45 PM)
PAULINK's Avatar

Originally Posted by oldmario

isn't porn banned in South Korea hence why the kpop stuff is usually lewdish

yep, which is basically the main reason why kpop is popular. It's all sex appeal.
MHWilliams
(04-21-2017, 06:49 PM)
MHWilliams's Avatar

Originally Posted by EVOL 100%

We have K-Pop instead




I cannot argue with this post.
Fancolors
Member
(04-21-2017, 06:50 PM)
Fancolors's Avatar
Porn is banned there. It doesn't stop people from consuming material from other countries tho.
Madness
Member
(04-21-2017, 06:51 PM)
Madness's Avatar

Originally Posted by riotous

Good thing they've wiped out all degeneracy in Japan.

Hey don't shoot the messenger, the more repressed, the more they're probably developing weird kinks or taboos. Just saying porn is often seen as degenerate and why a lot of countries ban it. In Japan, censorship was long mandated. Plus if you even in the US in California they wanted condoms to be brought back etc.
SoldierOfLight
Member
(04-21-2017, 06:52 PM)
I remember reading that SK is one of the highest Christian nation's in the world. I think 30%+ are Presbyterian or something.

I've been there twice, too bad really the Korean women are beautiful (like real ones) then again they're also highest in cosmetic surgery.

Weird...Porn is banned but I remember watching some Korean movies with sex and although it's not porn it almost was.
Hesemonni
Junior Member
(04-21-2017, 06:54 PM)
Hesemonni's Avatar
GAF, I'm am disappointed at you for not posting this earlier:

Ridley327
Member
(04-21-2017, 06:54 PM)
Ridley327's Avatar

Originally Posted by SoldierOfLight

I remember reading that SK is one of the highest Christian nation's in the world. I think 30%+ are Presbyterian or something.

I've been there twice, too bad really the Korean women are beautiful (like real ones) then again they're also highest in cosmetic surgery.

Weird...Porn is banned but I remember watching some Korean movies with sex and although it's not porn it almost was.

There's a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooootta softcore that the country produces to fill in the gap.
Coriolanus
Member
(04-21-2017, 07:23 PM)
Coriolanus's Avatar

Originally Posted by Chesskid1

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacchus_Ladies

what in the fuck...

There is no welfare system that works effectively in South Korea. These elderly women have no savings, no realistic pension, and no family to rely on.[2] The poverty rate of women aged over 65 in South Korea is 47.2%, the highest among the OECD countries. This figure rises to 76.6% for single elderly women.[6][9]

fml
capitalCORN
Member
(04-21-2017, 07:26 PM)

Originally Posted by SliceSabre

Why pay for sex when you're used to getting it for free unless you're just that boned up?

I mean I get why some people would pay for sex, but I ain't one of them.

You're posting in a porn thread, referring to a post about the red light district. I've already posted that dudes should get it fresh. It's not like there's a fucking shortage or anything.

Thread Tools