• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF
  • Like

Saganator
Member
(04-21-2017, 01:07 PM)
Saganator's Avatar

Originally Posted by dakun

My mind was constantly on this channel again over night because i couldn't stop thinking about it.
Alot of people, including me, were on Youtube's case because they didn't react quickly enough. And while that's true, i have to say i'm kinda of the mindset that there is a benefit to this having to blow up first before Youtube did something.

I mean the worst case scenario would be, in my opinion, that the channel gets shut down by Youtube before it gets noticed by anyone. This leading to this case of child abuse going unnoticed, because it's not like it would stop without the videos.

Yes it took too long for it to get noticed (700K subscribers and barely anyone gave a shit. WTF) but then again i'd rather have child abusers be exposed (sooner of course) rather than to vanish into the unknown where they continue with their shit.

Am i missing something?

If you ask me, the local authorities are the ones who dropped the ball. Sounds like they've been "investigated" at least once before.
TheJollyCorner
(04-21-2017, 01:08 PM)
TheJollyCorner's Avatar

Originally Posted by dakun

My mind was constantly on this channel again over night because i couldn't stop thinking about it.
Alot of people, including me, were on Youtube's case because they didn't react quickly enough. And while that's true, i have to say i'm kinda of the mindset that there is a benefit to this having to blow up first before Youtube did something.

I mean the worst case scenario would be, in my opinion, that the channel gets shut down by Youtube before it gets noticed by anyone. This leading to this case of child abuse going unnoticed, because it's not like it would stop without the videos.

Yes it took too long for it to get noticed (700K subscribers and barely anyone gave a shit. WTF) but then again i'd rather have child abusers be exposed (sooner of course) rather than to vanish into the unknown where they continue with their shit.

Am i missing something?

Agreed, dakun (and quoted for the new page).
Messofanego
Member
(04-21-2017, 01:08 PM)
Messofanego's Avatar
I will legit be happy if these parents go to prison for this.
Bert409
Member
(04-21-2017, 01:10 PM)
Bert409's Avatar
Typical white trash parenting, unfortunately.
Gaogaogao
Member
(04-21-2017, 01:14 PM)
Gaogaogao's Avatar
youtubers will rationalize literally anything as a joke/ prank.
Dusk Golem
A 21st Century Rockefeller
(04-21-2017, 01:18 PM)
Dusk Golem's Avatar

Originally Posted by Gaogaogao

youtubers will rationalize literally anything as a joke/ prank.

YouTubers aren't a hivemind, and people need to get off that horse. Individuals can be trash, and should be taken on their own actions. The actions of one doesn't speak for all, and with a site as big as YouTube with user-made content there will be the good and the bad.

This is a sad story about a family of abusive parents that have been twisting their child's minds with verbal, psychological, and physical abuse. That's their actions, not "YouTubers", YouTubers are just people given a platform. And some people are shitty.

The bright side is giving shitty people a platform to do their shiftiness may expose their shiftiness to the public and hopefully have something done about it.
Fliesen
Member
(04-21-2017, 01:18 PM)
Fliesen's Avatar

Originally Posted by dakun

My mind was constantly on this channel again over night because i couldn't stop thinking about it.
Alot of people, including me, were on Youtube's case because they didn't react quickly enough. And while that's true, i have to say i'm kinda of the mindset that there is a benefit to this having to blow up first before Youtube did something.

I mean the worst case scenario would be, in my opinion, that the channel gets shut down by Youtube before it gets noticed by anyone. This leading to this case of child abuse going unnoticed, because it's not like it would stop without the videos.

Yes it took too long for it to get noticed (700K subscribers and barely anyone gave a shit. WTF) but then again i'd rather have child abusers be exposed (sooner of course) rather than to vanish into the unknown where they continue with their shit.

Am i missing something?

well, two things:

one: i do feel it's also very much up to youtube, because - while pranksters are free to prank their trashy giriflriends for clicks and views, abusing minors like that is way worse and shouldn't be the content of '''''entertainment''''' or '''''comedy'''''.
So even if it were 100% fake or staged (which it isn't) this should not be on youtube. Violence (both verbal as well as physical) against kids is not entertainment.

Two: The fact that they obviously created their content for monetary reasons - namely ad money on their youtube videos - does mean that stopping that source of income would also stop this constant kind of abuse. This is manufactured abuse on a regular basis. They're farming their kids psyche for revenue.
If there's no buyers (No youtube ads) the farm shuts down. These are (mainly) people who documented their already happening abuse. These are people who intentionally created abuse for entertainment.

So i'm with you in a sense, but Youtube needs to shut down this kind of behaviour and not sit idly by while they keep raking in money, while we hope for the authorities to do their job.
Gaogaogao
Member
(04-21-2017, 01:21 PM)
Gaogaogao's Avatar

Originally Posted by Dusk Golem

YouTubers aren't a hivemind, and people need to get off that horse. Individuals can be trash, and should be taken on their own actions. The actions of one doesn't speak for all, and with a site as big as YouTube with user-made content there will be the good and the bad.

This is a sad story about a family of abusive parents that have been twisting their child's minds with verbal, psychological, and physical abuse. That's their actions, not "YouTubers", YouTubers are just people given a platform. And some people are shitty.

The bright side is giving shitty people a platform to do their shiftiness may expose their shiftiness to the public and hopefully have something done about it.

they still rationalize this as a joke/ prank, thats my point. it never works.
PsychoSoldier
Member
(04-21-2017, 01:23 PM)
PsychoSoldier's Avatar

Originally Posted by Bert409

Typical white trash parenting, unfortunately.

I know a lot of people that would be considered white trash and would never consider treating their children this way.
Fliesen
Member
(04-21-2017, 01:24 PM)
Fliesen's Avatar

Originally Posted by Dusk Golem

YouTubers aren't a hivemind, and people need to get off that horse. Individuals can be trash, and should be taken on their own actions. The actions of one doesn't speak for all, and with a site as big as YouTube with user-made content there will be the good and the bad.

This is a sad story about a family of abusive parents that have been twisting their child's minds with verbal, psychological, and physical abuse. That's their actions, not "YouTubers", YouTubers are just people given a platform. And some people are shitty.

The bright side is giving shitty people a platform to do their shiftiness may expose their shiftiness to the public and hopefully have something done about it.

while you are right of course, i still feel it's become more and more obvious that many(!) youtube content creators go to great lengths to distance themselves from any "responsibility" for the content they create. - so many, that some might consider it part of "Youtube culture".
The "this is a witch hunt against me" "this is taken out of context" "these are just jokes" is starting to become a meme, really. It's pretty much happening every single time a youtube content creator gets called out for their 'questionable' content.

Another part of said culture seems to be one of two things:
* if you often collab with a channel under fire or are afraid once the public eye is off that channel and you create similar content - form a defense force, bang the 'failed old media, afraid/jealous of the new content creators' drum as loud as you can.
* otherwise, throw that channel under a bus and create a video about the drama for that sweet 'meta' action ;)
Last edited by Fliesen; 04-21-2017 at 01:32 PM.
dakun
Member
(04-21-2017, 01:43 PM)
dakun's Avatar

Originally Posted by Fliesen

well, two things:

one: i do feel it's also very much up to youtube, because - while pranksters are free to prank their trashy giriflriends for clicks and views, abusing minors like that is way worse and shouldn't be the content of '''''entertainment''''' or '''''comedy'''''.
So even if it were 100% fake or staged (which it isn't) this should not be on youtube. Violence (both verbal as well as physical) against kids is not entertainment.

Two: The fact that they obviously created their content for monetary reasons - namely ad money on their youtube videos - does mean that stopping that source of income would also stop this constant kind of abuse. This is manufactured abuse on a regular basis. They're farming their kids psyche for revenue.
If there's no buyers (No youtube ads) the farm shuts down. These are (mainly) people who documented their already happening abuse. These are people who intentionally created abuse for entertainment.

So i'm with you in a sense, but Youtube needs to shut down this kind of behaviour and not sit idly by while they keep raking in money, while we hope for the authorities to do their job.

That's true of course. My concern is whether or not Youtube has a track record of contacting authorities for this kind of behavior.
I mean best case scenario is Youtube shuts down channels like this before they even gain traction (for whatever fucked up reason), let alone being monetized.
Can Youtube be trusted with the responsibility of going one step further and contact authorities? Or is the semi-automated system that Youtube uses doomed to actually put abusers like this under the radar by not exposing them.

I do understand what you say with "if there are no buyers it shuts down the farm". But to me that's not reassuring enough that abuse won't happen regardless. I'm not convinced that these people didn't already abuse their children in a similar fashion before. This kind of evil doesn't just manifest itself because of money or youtube. With the step-mom and the way the children were taken from their mother i don't believe that abuse wasn't already part of their lives.
Risible
Member
(04-21-2017, 01:47 PM)
Risible's Avatar
Not gonna lie, as a father that video makes me want to throw fists, not sure I could control myself if I was alone in a room with that dude. Watching that little girl cry was breaking my fucking heart.
MarkMclovin
Member
(04-21-2017, 01:50 PM)
MarkMclovin's Avatar

Originally Posted by IlGialloMondadori

Some clips in here I hadn't seen. Jesus Christ. What happens off camera?!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOVrrL5KtsM

As a father of 2 and a 3rd on the way, fuck those parents. They have obviously made money on the kids fighting, pranking and made it worse for more views and more $.

Then they try to setup a charity page to fight the people exposing them and threaten to take away the kids electronics?

Jesus Christ.
Fliesen
Member
(04-21-2017, 01:59 PM)
Fliesen's Avatar

Originally Posted by dakun

That's true of course. My concern is whether or not Youtube has a track record of contacting authorities for this kind of behavior.
I mean best case scenario is Youtube shuts down channels like this before they even gain traction (for whatever fucked up reason), let alone being monetized.
Can Youtube be trusted with the responsibility of going one step further and contact authorities? Or is the semi-automated system that Youtube uses doomed to actually put abusers like this under the radar by not exposing them.

I do understand what you say with "if there are no buyers it shuts down the farm". But to me that's not reassuring enough that abuse won't happen regardless. I'm not convinced that these people didn't already abuse their children in a similar fashion before. This kind of evil doesn't just manifest itself because of money or youtube. With the step-mom and the way the children were taken from their mother i don't believe that abuse wasn't already part of their lives.

but here's the issue. They've been visited by CPS twice, apparently - so, as grim as this may sound - they might just be able to keep their kids. Maybe CPS is unable to make a proper case against them, maybe the children are, by now, indoctrinated in a way that they lie conclusively to CPS. We don't know, and sadly, there's nothing we can do about this.

What they shouldn't be able is to still promote, let alone monetize their abuse. And thereby serve as entertainment as well as 'role models' for equally sick people.
Messofanego
Member
(04-21-2017, 02:00 PM)
Messofanego's Avatar

Originally Posted by Dusk Golem

YouTubers aren't a hivemind, and people need to get off that horse. Individuals can be trash, and should be taken on their own actions. The actions of one doesn't speak for all, and with a site as big as YouTube with user-made content there will be the good and the bad.

This is a sad story about a family of abusive parents that have been twisting their child's minds with verbal, psychological, and physical abuse. That's their actions, not "YouTubers", YouTubers are just people given a platform. And some people are shitty.

The bright side is giving shitty people a platform to do their shiftiness may expose their shiftiness to the public and hopefully have something done about it.

Originally Posted by Fliesen

while you are right of course, i still feel it's become more and more obvious that many(!) youtube content creators go to great lengths to distance themselves from any "responsibility" for the content they create. - so many, that some might consider it part of "Youtube culture".
The "this is a witch hunt against me" "this is taken out of context" "these are just jokes" is starting to become a meme, really. It's pretty much happening every single time a youtube content creator gets called out for their 'questionable' content.

Another part of said culture seems to be one of two things:
* if you often collab with a channel under fire or are afraid once the public eye is off that channel and you create similar content - form a defense force, bang the 'failed old media, afraid/jealous of the new content creators' drum as loud as you can.
* otherwise, throw that channel under a bus and create a video about the drama for that sweet 'meta' action ;)

You can't just separate this as a independent incident to be reviewed by itself, it's been building up over years of prank channels doing bad behaviour and getting away with it because it's not reported enough until recently.

These Youtubers doing horrible things for views and money is basically enabling psychopathic behaviour where they can throw ethics and morals out of the window as long as they can say it was all a joke/prank and rely on their brainwashed fanbase to defend them to the nth degree. They believe that if others have done it on Youtube and gotten away with it, that's normalisation of bad behaviour that they can use for their own gain to copycat. Advertisers and corporations have had enough with Youtubers because the drama that's created is bad for their image and they'd rather not pair with unstable content producers. Same with Bill O'Reilly, Milo, Roger Ailes, and more. Pewdiepie, Jontron, Sam Pepper, Joey Salads, Daddyofive, and dozens of others with their own media circuses is toxicity they don't want to manage PR for. The bad Youtubers (who happened to be some of the biggest) did this to themselves and hurt the platform, so now the other Youtubers are being punished too. However, the innocent Youtubers are not going blame the correct culprits which are their own platform or content creators and instead deflect the blame to people outside of the platform so most of them become complicit.
PandaShake
Member
(04-21-2017, 02:20 PM)
PandaShake's Avatar
Just watched the videos. While what they're doing to Cody is disgusting, what really gut punched me was the parent having the brother slap his own sister. There were no emotion or objection from the sister until she was slapped. It's so incredibly telling that the girl knows she'll be in a worse position if she objects to anything. Too heartbreaking.
tomtom94
Member
(04-21-2017, 02:20 PM)
tomtom94's Avatar
Can we get a mod title change to swap "pranksters" for "child abusers" and "child abuse" for "prank"?
Arkeband
Member
(04-21-2017, 02:21 PM)
Arkeband's Avatar

Originally Posted by Froli

Might be an important video in the future for reference

WORST DAD ON YOUTUBE: How repulsive was the hidden content of Daddyofive?



Jesus fucking christ... So hard to watch and it gets worse
https://youtu.be/QOVrrL5KtsM?t=241

What he says there about how even something small and insignificant can carry over into a kid's adulthood is true, which is why I always object to those Jimmy Kimmel 'pranks' where parents lead their kids on that they got no presents for Christmas, or that they ate all of their Halloween candy.

Kids place significance on weird things, whether it's Cody getting his pinwheel destroyed or kids who wait all year for something for Christmas, or feel proud of the effort they put into Halloween and see their candy as the reward for their work. And then filming them crying and showing the world without their consent takes away their sense of control over themselves and how the world sees them.

It's psychological abuse 101, seriously, hopefully this wakes people up that there really doesn't exist a line for child abuse.
A Link to the Past
Snitch
(04-21-2017, 02:23 PM)
A Link to the Past's Avatar
Watching the part where they deny that they're being abused is so telling

They talk about how Cody is going to grow up to be an actor, and yet his answer was terribly acted. His eyes were darting and he sounded afraid
Mr Swine
Member
(04-21-2017, 02:24 PM)
Mr Swine's Avatar
Holy cow that is horrible, how come nobody has called the cops on them??? That is child abuse
Felix Lighter
Member
(04-21-2017, 02:44 PM)
Felix Lighter's Avatar
I'm afraid there are a lot more psychopaths out there than we know. Fuck. So many people delighting in the misery of children.
TheJollyCorner
(04-21-2017, 02:44 PM)
TheJollyCorner's Avatar

Originally Posted by Mr Swine

Holy cow that is horrible, how come nobody has called the cops on them??? That is child abuse

I'd strongly expect (hope!) that the wheels are already turning behind the scenes on this.
Too much exposure. Too much traction to just go away.

Originally Posted by Felix Lighter

I'm afraid there are a lot more psychopaths out there than we know. Fuck. So many people delighting in the misery of children.

Yes. Highly concerning (yet at the same time unsurprising) that hundreds of thousands of people find this material entertaining enough to subscribe to. Sickening.
Last edited by TheJollyCorner; 04-21-2017 at 02:49 PM.
Risible
Member
(04-21-2017, 02:45 PM)
Risible's Avatar
If you can watch videos like these and laugh at them you are a sociopath, devoid of empathy. It's like how animal cruelty is one of the first signs of a budding serial killer - videos like these say a lot about the people who watch and like them.
ScientificPizza
Member
(04-21-2017, 02:55 PM)
ScientificPizza's Avatar

Originally Posted by Risible

If you can watch videos like these and laugh at them you are a sociopath, devoid of empathy. It's like how animal cruelty is one of the first signs of a budding serial killer - videos like these say a lot about the people who watch and like them.

Yeah. Like the parents doing this are obviously terrible people, but what about the thousands of people who enjoy watching this?
Beefy
Member
(04-21-2017, 02:58 PM)
Beefy's Avatar

Originally Posted by Gaogaogao

youtubers will rationalize literally anything as a joke/ prank.

Get ready for the other Youtubers to say it is the press making up shit and defending them.
Fletch
Member
(04-21-2017, 03:05 PM)
Fletch's Avatar

Originally Posted by Beefy

Get ready for the other Youtubers to say it is the press making up shit and defending them.

Yeah lol haha???? It's not like the entire community is against this right??
Zombie James
(04-21-2017, 03:06 PM)
Zombie James's Avatar

Originally Posted by Froli

Might be an important video in the future for reference

WORST DAD ON YOUTUBE: How repulsive was the hidden content of Daddyofive?



Jesus fucking christ... So hard to watch and it gets worse
https://youtu.be/QOVrrL5KtsM?t=241

I feel for these Youtubers that have to sift through hours of this garbage to get their own videos up so everyone else can be aware of it.
Pusherman
Member
(04-21-2017, 03:12 PM)
Pusherman's Avatar

Originally Posted by PandaShake

Just watched the videos. While what they're doing to Cody is disgusting, what really gut punched me was the parent having the brother slap his own sister. There were no emotion or objection from the sister until she was slapped. It's so incredibly telling that the girl knows she'll be in a worse position if she objects to anything. Too heartbreaking.

There's a clip in there of the dad making Cody spray water at his little sister who's just drawing, and she completely breaks down crying because these kids are clearly tormented throughout the day and kept from even a little pleasure like drawing. What really got me about that clip is that Cody and his brother are obviously uncomfortable and ashamed of making their sister cry but the dad just keeps laughing and mocking her. Really got to me.

And you see it happening multiple times in the vid. The kids feeling guilty about hurting their siblings while the parents keep goading them on. It's fucking heartbreaking.
Beefy
Member
(04-21-2017, 03:12 PM)
Beefy's Avatar

Originally Posted by Fletch

Yeah lol haha???? It's not like the entire community is against this right??

Entire? How would you know what 100'000's of people are thinking? Also it was a joke about Youtubers hating the press.
Lupercal
Member
(04-21-2017, 03:12 PM)
Lupercal's Avatar

Originally Posted by Fliesen

well, two things:

one: i do feel it's also very much up to youtube, because - while pranksters are free to prank their trashy giriflriends for clicks and views, abusing minors like that is way worse and shouldn't be the content of '''''entertainment''''' or '''''comedy'''''.

So if they did the same to their girlfriend it would be okay ?

Sure fella.
Cheezus
Junior Member
(04-21-2017, 03:18 PM)
Cheezus's Avatar
I don't even want to picture the types of people that watch a video like this and click "subscribe". How the fuck did they get so popular? Watching these videos feels like I'm giving myself ptsd through proxy. People enjoy this garbage?

Who are these people?
Iceternal
Member
(04-21-2017, 03:20 PM)
Iceternal's Avatar
If these parents don't get arrested then there is no hope left for the USA.
Trickster
Member
(04-21-2017, 03:25 PM)
Trickster's Avatar

Originally Posted by Cheezus

I don't even want to picture the types of people that watch a video like this and click "subscribe". How the fuck did they get so popular? Watching these videos feels like I'm giving myself ptsd through proxy. People enjoy this garbage?

Who are these people?

Wasn't there one video linked somewhere in here, where it was a kid who tried to defend them? It's anecdotal of course.

But, it definitely seems like kids make up a large part of the subscribers for many popular youtubers. Would not be surprised if this channel is the same in this regard though.
gamma
Member
(04-21-2017, 03:26 PM)
gamma's Avatar

Originally Posted by Iceternal

If these parents don't get arrested then there is no hope left for the USA.

Honestly it should have happened by now. The kid is probably being abused daily, especially now after this whole thing blew up. It may even be worse now since they might blame him or take their anger out on him.
rec0ded1
Member
(04-21-2017, 03:31 PM)
rec0ded1's Avatar

Originally Posted by Froli

Might be an important video in the future for reference

WORST DAD ON YOUTUBE: How repulsive was the hidden content of Daddyofive?



Jesus fucking christ... So hard to watch and it gets worse
https://youtu.be/QOVrrL5KtsM?t=241

These are the clips that should be gaining views for awareness. No way to defend these shit heads holy shit.
DarknessTear
Member
(04-21-2017, 03:31 PM)
DarknessTear's Avatar

Originally Posted by Froli

Might be an important video in the future for reference

WORST DAD ON YOUTUBE: How repulsive was the hidden content of Daddyofive?



Jesus fucking christ... So hard to watch and it gets worse
https://youtu.be/QOVrrL5KtsM?t=241


That video legit made me cry.
Kinyou
Member
(04-21-2017, 03:31 PM)
Kinyou's Avatar

Originally Posted by Beefy

Entire? How would you know what 100'000's of people are thinking? Also it was a joke about Youtubers hating the press.

But it wasn't even the press who called this out in the first place, it was other youtubers
Fliesen
Member
(04-21-2017, 03:37 PM)
Fliesen's Avatar

Originally Posted by Lupercal

So if they did the same to their girlfriend it would be okay ?

Sure fella.

that's not at all what i was implying, but wouldn't you agree that there's a difference between "pranking" your girlfriend like that, who could simply - you know - tell you to fuck off and break up with you and pranking your kids, you, their parents - whos role should be to protect and nurture them? You're literally their 'legal guardian'
Last edited by Fliesen; 04-21-2017 at 03:42 PM.
shadow_shogun
Member
(04-21-2017, 03:40 PM)
shadow_shogun's Avatar

Originally Posted by Froli

Might be an important video in the future for reference

WORST DAD ON YOUTUBE: How repulsive was the hidden content of Daddyofive?



Jesus fucking christ... So hard to watch and it gets worse
https://youtu.be/QOVrrL5KtsM?t=241

Never has a youtube video brought me close to tears...this is heart breaking. Hopefully it gets posted into the opening post.
Metroxed
Member
(04-21-2017, 03:43 PM)
Metroxed's Avatar

Originally Posted by Froli

Might be an important video in the future for reference

WORST DAD ON YOUTUBE: How repulsive was the hidden content of Daddyofive?

From all the videos reporting about this issue, this is the one that got me the most. I couldn't watch it entirely, I had to stop about 5 minutes in. It's horrible what these kids are going through.

Originally Posted by Pusherman

There's a clip in there of the dad making Cody spray water at his little sister who's just drawing, and she completely breaks down crying because these kids are clearly tormented throughout the day and kept from even a little pleasure like drawing. What really got me about that clip is that Cody and his brother are obviously uncomfortable and ashamed of making their sister cry but the dad just keeps laughing and mocking her. Really got to me.

And you see it happening multiple times in the vid. The kids feeling guilty about hurting their siblings while the parents keep goading them on. It's fucking heartbreaking.

That part really got me, I teared up, maybe because she reminded me a bit of my own younger sister. She is just there, writing, drawing, doing her stuff and then she is sprayed full in the face with water. I mean, it's not something that normal kids wouldn't do once or twice, but it's different to have the father filming, laughing over her tears and making money out of it. It makes me physically sick. When I saw her notebook all wet and ruined I almost cry myself.

Originally Posted by LeroyPantwether

That was truly disturbing. I don't know how he could take such pleasure in his sons suffering. Wtf

He's very clearly some sort of sociopath or has some mental issue that unables him to feel empathy, and the wife... I don't know, she must be ill too or I don't really understand.
Last edited by Metroxed; 04-21-2017 at 03:52 PM.
DarknessTear
Member
(04-21-2017, 03:44 PM)
DarknessTear's Avatar

Originally Posted by Metroxed

From all the videos reporting about this issue, this is the one that got me the most. I could watch it entirely, I had to stop about 5 minutes in. It's horrible what these kids are going through.

Having seen the whole video, I can tell you it gets much much worse. It is the sickest thing I've seen on youtube.
SugarDaddy
Member
(04-21-2017, 03:51 PM)
SugarDaddy's Avatar
H3's video with stevo where they rip on those parents for doing that shit is great

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IP4F4p_fDrM
Amalthea
let's dance all the way down to Jewish history-town
(04-21-2017, 03:53 PM)
Amalthea's Avatar
The laughing of that psychopath makes my spine tingle. Freaking scary...
BlitzKeeg
Member
(04-21-2017, 03:55 PM)
BlitzKeeg's Avatar

Originally Posted by Froli

Might be an important video in the future for reference

WORST DAD ON YOUTUBE: How repulsive was the hidden content of Daddyofive?



Jesus fucking christ... So hard to watch and it gets worse
https://youtu.be/QOVrrL5KtsM?t=241

I was looking at this thread yesterday and I specifically didn't want to look at any videos because I knew they would make me feel awful.

This is truly some of the most depressing and infuriating things I have ever seen.

Put these motherfucking parents under the jail. These kids are going to need so much help.
Beefy
Member
(04-21-2017, 04:05 PM)
Beefy's Avatar

Originally Posted by SugarDaddy

H3's video with stevo where they rip on those parents for doing that shit is great

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IP4F4p_fDrM

Can't be watching Ethan any more. I would hope their channel gets banned, but then YT allows of shit.
Maebe
Member
(04-21-2017, 04:12 PM)
Maebe's Avatar

Originally Posted by ScientificPizza

Yeah. Like the parents doing this are obviously terrible people, but what about the thousands of people who enjoy watching this?



They need to be on a watchlist
Nokterian
always look on the bright side of STRIFE
...and LOL
...and DOTA2
(04-21-2017, 04:24 PM)
Nokterian's Avatar

Originally Posted by Froli

Might be an important video in the future for reference

WORST DAD ON YOUTUBE: How repulsive was the hidden content of Daddyofive?



Jesus fucking christ... So hard to watch and it gets worse
https://youtu.be/QOVrrL5KtsM?t=241

This breaks my heart...fucking hell. Why are these kids not taken away yet to something that they could be loved? I have no wife nor kids but fuck this hurts so much to even watch it.

These parents? They need to be arrested and go to jail for a longtime.
AlexFlame116
Member
(04-21-2017, 04:28 PM)
AlexFlame116's Avatar

Originally Posted by Maebe



They need to be on a watchlist

What a freaking joke that Ethan guy is. If I could punch through screens to the other side...
RinsFury
Member
(04-21-2017, 04:31 PM)
RinsFury's Avatar
How have these parents not been arrested yet? So fucked up.
bigDdestruction
Member
(04-21-2017, 04:32 PM)
bigDdestruction's Avatar

Originally Posted by MarkMclovin

As a father of 2 and a 3rd on the way, fuck those parents. They have obviously made money on the kids fighting, pranking and made it worse for more views and more $.

Then they try to setup a charity page to fight the people exposing them and threaten to take away the kids electronics?

Jesus Christ.

Its unfortunate how far some people will go to make some easy YouTube money. I wish something would be done about this.

Thread Tools