• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF

JDHarbs
(04-29-2017, 04:53 AM)

Originally Posted by TheWraith

It seems strange to me they don't show Kylo Ren with his helmet.

There's a shot in the Last Jedi teaser with his helmet shattered.

They probably don't have many skin options for him so with helmet could be TFA skin and without helmet for TLJ.
matrix-cat
(04-29-2017, 04:56 AM)
I don't get why dozens of half-hour long conspiracy videos haven't popped up about Rey being a Gon Jinn now that she has the same haircut he did. You can't tell me that guy didn't have a few illegitimate kids floating around the galaxy.
George Oscar Bluth II
(04-29-2017, 05:01 AM)

Originally Posted by matrix-cat

I don't get why dozens of half-hour long conspiracy videos haven't popped up about Rey being a Gon Jinn now that she has the same haircut he did. You can't tell me that guy didn't have a few illegitimate kids floating around the galaxy.

Those videos will probably start hitting tomorrow.

The huge explosion of superhero movies has taught me to never underestimate the power incredibly stupid videos have on gullible nerds.
Ridisc
(04-29-2017, 05:12 AM)

Originally Posted by TheWraith

It seems strange to me they don't show Kylo Ren with his helmet.

We getting an upgraded falcon in the last jedi?
brandonh83
Captain of the Blockbuster Defense Force
(04-29-2017, 05:16 AM)
Unlock gold falcon in Episode Battlefront

I'm drunk sorry it's gonna be like this tonight
George Oscar Bluth II
(04-29-2017, 06:06 AM)

Originally Posted by brandonh83

Unlock gold falcon in Episode Battlefront

I'm drunk sorry it's gonna be like this tonight

Can't wait to get the PS4 exclusive Spider-Man airspeeder skin.
Kyoufu
(04-29-2017, 06:10 AM)
I wish I could care about Battlefront. Still waiting for another game like Jedi Knight 2 or something involving lightsaber/force combat.
Einchy
semen stains the mountaintops
(04-29-2017, 06:12 AM)

Originally Posted by Kyoufu

I wish I could care about Battlefront. Still waiting for another game like Jedi Knight 2 or something involving lightsaber/force combat.

I ended up playing the beta for about 10-ish hours and REALLY loved it but without a SP and all the season pass stuff, I didn't see a reason to get it. Everything I'm hearing about the second one sounds great, though, especially the SP.
George Oscar Bluth II
(04-29-2017, 06:30 AM)

Originally Posted by Kyoufu

I think that's what the Visceral game is.

Edit: Respawn, not Visceral.
Last edited by George Oscar Bluth II; 04-29-2017 at 03:07 PM.
Surfinn
(04-29-2017, 06:51 AM)

Originally Posted by George Oscar Bluth II

That would make my year
TCRS
(04-29-2017, 07:26 AM)
Are we going to find out what actually happened between VI and VII and why Leia and Han were not together anymore?
Barkley's Justice
(04-29-2017, 07:46 AM)

You can't tell me [Qui Gon Jinn] didn't have a few illegitimate kids floating around the galaxy.

hahaha i believe it.
molnizzle
(04-29-2017, 02:45 PM)

Originally Posted by TCRS

Are we going to find out what actually happened between VI and VII and why Leia and Han were not together anymore?

In the movies? Probably not, no.
Lifejumper
(04-29-2017, 02:58 PM)

I think Respawns game is gonna include lightsaber combat.
George Oscar Bluth II
(04-29-2017, 03:06 PM)

Originally Posted by Lifejumper

I think Respawns game is gonna include lightsaber combat.

Oh yeah, it's Respawn! Got it confused with Visceral for some reason. My bad.
MoonsaultSlayer
(04-29-2017, 03:11 PM)

Originally Posted by Barkley's Justice

hahaha i believe it.

He and Shmi had a few glances at each other... so "Sky Gon Jinn-Walker" is her real name? Legit.
fastford58
(04-29-2017, 03:17 PM)

Makes more sense than being Luke's kid or Sheev force seed.

I actually want more ties to the prequel trilogy. I don't even like them as movies, but in my mind they are great....if that makes sense.

I take the prequel movies as a rough approximation of what happened historically in the universe. I know the players and events and catalog them objectively. More like a picture book of history in my mind.
NutJobJim
(04-29-2017, 04:14 PM)

Oh yeah, it's Respawn! Got it confused with Visceral for some reason. My bad.

So there is a Visceral game - which is likely to be an Uncharted-like SP game similar to the Star Wars 1313 game that was cancelled?

Then there is a Respawn Star Wars game which is hopefully more lighsaber combat focused?

I'm actually surprised how much restraint EA have shown with the Star Wars licence so far. So few games...
Were is the Star Wars RPG
The Star Wars space combat game
The Star Wars RTS game

Hurry up EA.
Lmo911
(04-29-2017, 04:28 PM)

Originally Posted by NutJobJim

The Star Wars space combat game

There is only this! Where's my X-wing/Tie Fighter, yo?
Boke1879
(04-29-2017, 04:32 PM)
Yea we need another Jedi Knight game or something similar. DICE has it on lock with the MP side.

Visceral is doing a smuggler like game, probably in the nature of Uncharted.
sixteen-bit
(05-05-2017, 01:46 PM)

Originally Posted by Bobby Roberts

I'm pretty certain Kelly Marie Tran is going to be the breakout from Last Jedi.

loI, Kelly Marie Tran appears in this GameStop Crab Meat short. I couldn't believe it was the same person, lol.
https://youtu.be/Tly1H8LaDAQ
Bobby Roberts
Lore Expert
(05-05-2017, 02:56 PM)
Lol
Gozer the Gozerian
(05-05-2017, 03:01 PM)

Originally Posted by sixteen-bit

loI, Kelly Marie Tran appears in this GameStop Crab Meat short. I couldn't believe it was the same person, lol.
https://youtu.be/Tly1H8LaDAQ

Oh my god Deadly Premonition soundtrack playing in the background during her scene
Surfinn
(05-22-2017, 02:45 PM)
Just wanted to say that I went to see Alien Covenant in a brand new theater with reclining chairs and a great picture/sound system..

Then TLJ played in front of it.. caught me totally off guard. Seeing it like that was easily worth the price of admission.

Then it hit me.. WOW does this film look like it could be one of the best SW films ever made. And it's coming in just a few short months. Boy does this trailer translate well to the big screen.

Good times
RoadHazard
(05-22-2017, 03:53 PM)

Originally Posted by Surfinn

Just wanted to say that I went to see Alien Covenant in a brand new theater with reclining chairs and a great picture/sound system..

Then TLJ played in front of it.. caught me totally off guard. Seeing it like that was easily worth the price of admission.

Then it hit me.. WOW does this film look like it could be one of the best SW films ever made. And it's coming in just a few short months. Boy does this trailer translate well to the big screen.

Good times

TFA also looked like it could be one of the best Star Wars movies ever from the trailers.

And then it was.