• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF
  • Like

hodayathink
Member
(05-17-2017, 04:59 AM)
hodayathink's Avatar

Originally Posted by Dr Campino

Got Teen Jean all done and champed, and got my 10-pack, too.

My Medusa is now 4/4/4, but haven't leveled her at all. I also got a Coulson cover, who is already all covered, so I'm just going to try to get him champed in the next two weeks, I've had too many of him lately to keep selling them. Gotta power level him up from like Lv 130. We'll see!

This is why I keep everyone at 160/180. It's about 300K to take champ people from 160, which is difficult, but doable even without selling champs.
Spoit
Member
(05-17-2017, 07:08 AM)
Spoit's Avatar
Coulson is pretty great. I've been rotating people in and out for this pvp, but I keep going back to him, even unleveled as he is. He's just so much better at accelerating cooldowns than falcap, and his purple offers amazing utility to set up 5-combos. And....I guess he technically has a blue and yellow? Better than nothing, anyway
zulux21
Member
(05-18-2017, 04:03 AM)
zulux21's Avatar
lots of great news
https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/6...rcepts-5-17-17

Due to technical difficulties around S.H.I.E.L.D. Signal Intercepts, we will be discontinuing the feature starting on May 18th, 2017. Iso-8 and Hero Points have been added to Deadpool’s Daily Quest progression rewards and players who make purchases to support Marvel Puzzle Quest will continue to receive Bonus Rewards after completing Story Missions.

We will be discontinuing S.H.I.E.L.D. Signal Intercepts starting on May 18th, 2017. We will also be adding rewards to Deadpool’s Daily Quest and keeping bonus rewards for players who make purchases.

To ensure that players still have access to the bonus rewards previously found in S.H.I.E.L.D. Signal Intercepts we will be increasing the amount of Iso-8 and adding Hero Points to Deadpool’s Daily Quest progression rewards. Players can earn 150,000 Iso-8 (60% more than before!) and 300 Hero Points a month from Deadpool’s Daily Quest now.

Players who make purchases to support the game will also continue to receive Bonus Rewards after Story missions. Not only will players playing on Android and iOS devices be able to earn bonus rewards but we have expanded bonus rewards to include players playing on Steam and Amazon devices as well.
[QUOTE]steam[/QUOTE]
STEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

looks like I can finally VIP it up again.

New DDQ rewards:
Standard token at 349 points
1750 Iso-8 at 1861 points
Elite token at 3975 points
10 HP at 7312 points
3250 Iso-8 at 14000 points
Taco Token at 22000 points

Last edited by zulux21; 05-18-2017 at 04:29 AM.
RoninChaos
Member
(05-18-2017, 05:47 AM)
RoninChaos's Avatar
I really loved the old puzzle quest. This shit is just confusing. What should I be going for as far as characters? What's valuable? Or should I just play when I can and not worry about it?
zulux21
Member
(05-18-2017, 06:59 AM)
zulux21's Avatar

Originally Posted by RoninChaos

I really loved the old puzzle quest. This shit is just confusing. What should I be going for as far as characters? What's valuable? Or should I just play when I can and not worry about it?

yeah this is a tad confusing but not to hard.

first thing.... the most valuable thing for you is HP.
do not.
I repeat DO NOT!!!!!
spend it on anything but roster slots.

I know that character pull will look mighty tempting but don't, just don't :P

beyond that, most of your 1 stars are useless, don't waste iso on them. You will build 2 stars quickly enough that you really only need to raise a single 1 star up.
that character should be juggs, or maybe iron man or spiderman.

don't ignore widow though, her blue is very useful, she just doesn't need levels to be useful, giving her a few levels is all you really need.

after that building up a two star roster and 3 star roster are your priority.

you will likely get some 4 stars here or there, but if you don't have the roster space for them then don't worry.

also don't spend any CP for 4* pulls until you are ready to move onto them.

the main reason you want to focus on 2/3 is because of DDQ.
the faster you can build a useful team for that, the faster you can start collecting the best payout vs energy spent, and the faster you can build a roster.

in order to get all rewards for the day you will need to eventually roster every 3 star (well technically for CP and an extra taco you will also need all 2/4 stars but don't worry about that)

the last node of DDQ gives you a 3* cover that is rotated each day, that combined with the tacos you get for doing it will allow you to fairly quickly build up a 2/3 star roster (though given recent changes getting half of the 3* will be far easier than the other half)

i am forgetting a ton and not posting things clearly, but uh... just ask questions.

PVE guide
https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/3...st-2016#latest
Last edited by zulux21; 05-18-2017 at 07:06 AM.
hodayathink
Member
(05-18-2017, 07:03 AM)
hodayathink's Avatar

Originally Posted by zulux21

lots of great news
https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/6...rcepts-5-17-17





Players who make purchases to support the game will also continue to receive Bonus Rewards after Story missions. Not only will players playing on Android and iOS devices be able to earn bonus rewards but we have expanded bonus rewards to include players playing on Steam and Amazon devices as well.

steam

STEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

looks like I can finally VIP it up again.

I can understand why you're excited, and I understand why they're doing this, but this cuts down the amount of ISO and HP I earn by a ton. HP especially.
zulux21
Member
(05-18-2017, 07:07 AM)
zulux21's Avatar

Originally Posted by hodayathink

I can understand why you're excited, and I understand why they're doing this, but this cuts down the amount of ISO and HP I earn by a ton. HP especially.

I take it you don't spend any money on the game?
as that is about the only person who will be negatively effected by this.

as long as you spend anything on the game (lowest $1.99 every 28 days or so) you should still get intercept bonuses like you would previously.
Spoit
Member
(05-18-2017, 07:47 AM)
Spoit's Avatar

Originally Posted by zulux21

I take it you don't spend any money on the game?
as that is about the only person who will be negatively effected by this.

as long as you spend anything on the game (lowest $1.99 every 28 days or so) you should still get intercept bonuses like you would previously.

Yeah, no, I spent some money years ago. But I'd never support the shambolic way in which they run this game, update after update. The ISO rates are a joke, and with HP only being used for slots, there's no real need to use it. And it's by far the worst monitization of any F2P game I've played, even MWO, whose purchases usually start at $20 and get more outrageous from there
zulux21
Member
(05-18-2017, 07:53 AM)
zulux21's Avatar

Originally Posted by Spoit

Yeah, no, I spent some money years ago. But I'd never support the shambolic way in which they run this game, update after update. The ISO rates are a joke, and with HP only being used for slots, there's no real need to use it. And it's by far the worst monitization of any F2P game I've played, even MWO, whose purchases usually start at $20 and get more outrageous from there

fair enough. this update will not be great for those who don't pay, but hey, steam users have survived I am sure you will too ^^;

really I am not planning on spending money because I find anything worth the money in that sense, but given how much time I spend playing the game I do enjoy giving developers some money.

I mean heck I bought persona 5 DLC (persona only) merely to give atlus some more money since my wife and I logged over 250 hours in the game combined.
hodayathink
Member
(05-18-2017, 08:21 AM)
hodayathink's Avatar

Originally Posted by zulux21

I take it you don't spend any money on the game?
as that is about the only person who will be negatively effected by this.

as long as you spend anything on the game (lowest $1.99 every 28 days or so) you should still get intercept bonuses like you would previously.

I spend if I need to, or if there's a sale and I have an HP goal i mind, but that ends up being once every 2-4 months, more or less. I haven't needed to in a long time, and I'm not sure when the next sale will come up (and I didn't buy anything during the last sale, so it's not like I spend for every sale). It's not like the ads don't earn them money, but even outside of the steam issues they could never get them working consistently for players on Android and iOS (not to mention having to pull them from Amazon downloads), so getting rid of them makes sense.
Spoit
Member
(05-18-2017, 08:22 AM)
Spoit's Avatar

Originally Posted by zulux21

fair enough. this update will not be great for those who don't pay, but hey, steam users have survived I am sure you will too ^^;

really I am not planning on spending money because I find anything worth the money in that sense, but given how much time I spend playing the game I do enjoy giving developers some money.

I mean heck I bought persona 5 DLC (persona only) merely to give atlus some more money since my wife and I logged over 250 hours in the game combined.

Yeah, they're probably the worst, least responsive developers in any F2P games I play too. Even the ones that are Japanese, and don't actually understand english!

And besides, this last update is the only time that intercepts have actually been working for me, the past couple months I got maybe 3-5 a week, including plenty of days where I did 2+ hours in events, and didn't get a single one
zulux21
Member
(05-18-2017, 08:42 AM)
zulux21's Avatar

Originally Posted by Spoit

Yeah, they're probably the worst, least responsive developers in any F2P games I play too. Even the ones that are Japanese, and don't actually understand english!

And besides, this last update is the only time that intercepts have actually been working for me, the past couple months I got maybe 3-5 a week, including plenty of days where I did 2+ hours in events, and didn't get a single one

so what you are saying, is given how broken they were... the the deadpool adjustments really might be a fair compensation?
for me I have had a ton of less responsive developers, but I also went through a phase of playing a bunch of f2p games when i got my shiny android tablet a few years back lol.

Originally Posted by hodayathink

I spend if I need to, or if there's a sale and I have an HP goal i mind, but that ends up being once every 2-4 months, more or less. I haven't needed to in a long time, and I'm not sure when the next sale will come up (and I didn't buy anything during the last sale, so it's not like I spend for every sale). It's not like the ads don't earn them money, but even outside of the steam issues they could never get them working consistently for players on Android and iOS (not to mention having to pull them from Amazon downloads), so getting rid of them makes sense.

I don't buy HP or iso for the sake of doing things in game, but I have no issues VIPing to support them. Heck I keep myself like 5 slots ahead of what I need to just make sure I never need to buy HP.

I mean... I really don't need 3 1* widows or bagman on my roster :P
Last edited by zulux21; 05-18-2017 at 08:44 AM.
hodayathink
Member
(05-18-2017, 09:20 AM)
hodayathink's Avatar

Originally Posted by Spoit

Yeah, they're probably the worst, least responsive developers in any F2P games I play too. Even the ones that are Japanese, and don't actually understand english!

And besides, this last update is the only time that intercepts have actually been working for me, the past couple months I got maybe 3-5 a week, including plenty of days where I did 2+ hours in events, and didn't get a single one

See, now I wouldn't go that far. They respond, it's just that most people don't like the responses they end up getting.
Spoit
Member
(05-18-2017, 09:49 AM)
Spoit's Avatar

Originally Posted by hodayathink

See, now I wouldn't go that far. They respond, it's just that most people don't like the responses they end up getting.

I mean, compared to like War farm or Marvel Heroes, whose devs are constantly doing livestreams and talking about their plans for things that are coming (even though some of those things have been "almost ready for release" for years now)? Even PAD has Antonio around for PR stuff, even though they really can't do anything but release stuff that came out half a year ago in japan. (Incidentally, them actually refunding all the gatcha currency after they forgot to turn on the special rates is one of the reasons I don't feel any regrets for IAPing in that). Meanwhile, we have...patch notes. And maybe a puff piece with the marvel.com interviews that shows that neither the dev nor the interviewer really understand the gameplay that well.

Brigby seems like his heart is in the right place, but he clearly doesn't really have very good contact with the actual devs, either in relaying the player bases' concerns, or in trying to translate their design goals effectively. Dude is basically Spicer at this point.

Which is a far cry from when IceIX worked there, much less was actively communicating (while actually being a dev). Though I guess, still better than the dark ages after he got buried in work and went incommunicado for a year+
hodayathink
Member
(05-18-2017, 10:33 AM)
hodayathink's Avatar
I'm still of the opinion that "you're supposed to lose" scared away the actual devs to the point where their relationship with the community has never recovered. I feel like that backlash is always in the back of their mind when they're sparse with details on new things.
Triz
(05-18-2017, 04:49 PM)
Took 5 tries and boosts, but finally got a decent board and my 220 Quake was able to beat IW. Her buff really did make her better.
zulux21
Member
(05-18-2017, 05:39 PM)
zulux21's Avatar

Originally Posted by Triz

Took 5 tries and boosts, but finally got a decent board and my 220 Quake was able to beat IW. Her buff really did make her better.

and that inviso woman is actually neutered compared to a real one.

her green move only has 3 covers instead of the usual 5 the clash has.

if she had 5 covers she would be doing 8.5k damage with green instead of 3.5 lol.
spatenfloot
Member
(05-18-2017, 05:53 PM)
spatenfloot's Avatar
Luckily they share blue and green, so denying colors is easy.
MiTYH
Member
(05-18-2017, 06:19 PM)
MiTYH's Avatar
Took about 8 or so tries with a lvl 152 quake. Just needed the right board, but it is possible if you've got green covers invested. Blue helped sporadically
Spoit
Member
(05-18-2017, 07:44 PM)
Spoit's Avatar

Originally Posted by hodayathink

I'm still of the opinion that "you're supposed to lose" scared away the actual devs to the point where their relationship with the community has never recovered. I feel like that backlash is always in the back of their mind when they're sparse with details on new things.

Nah, the community was actively hostile way before that. Maybe since the rags nerf? Definitely by the thorverine one. The loki one was the only one that actually stayed fairly...... low key.
zulux21
Member
(05-18-2017, 07:50 PM)
zulux21's Avatar

Originally Posted by Spoit

Nah, the community was actively hostile way before that. Maybe since the rags nerf? Definitely by the thorverine one. The loki one was the only one that actually stayed fairly...... low key.

it will get more toxic soon as apperently they couldn't resist screwing over steam users one last time.

despite saying that the change was going live today for everyone. They just announced that steam and amazon users won't be getting it until the update next week and that if you bought anything to get the intercepts it just sucks to be you.

:/

and like that any good will I was feeling towards them again is gone. If I continue purchases for intercept bonuses it will likely just be $2 for HP instead of VIP because I hate bait and switch crap like this.

you have to be clear from the start, not go... oops nope we were wrong but we have your money so we don't care.
Triz
(05-19-2017, 01:55 AM)
Gonna be a tough grind for Gamora, Joined slice at 800+
Spoit
Member
(05-19-2017, 02:05 AM)
Spoit's Avatar
Took me selling off a champion or two to get her to 170ish, and a good 7 tries until I lucked into a game where I got like 5 crits off, but I finally beat her. This clash just really reinforced how terrible quake is.

EDIT: also, thank god that the medusa cover at 900 hits on a new character cycle. I'd just need to scrounge together....uh...150k ISO in the next few days to champ kate. And I guess we'll see how useful a champed gwenpool really is. At least there doesn't appear to be any monstrously powerful ones that I'm missing, that'd I'd have to fight against.
Last edited by Spoit; 05-19-2017 at 02:20 AM.
spatenfloot
Member
(05-19-2017, 03:09 AM)
spatenfloot's Avatar

Originally Posted by Triz

Gonna be a tough grind for Gamora, Joined slice at 800+

Which bracket and CL did you join?
Triz
(05-19-2017, 03:28 AM)

Originally Posted by spatenfloot

Which bracket and CL did you join?

CL 7 - 9am
zulux21
Member
(05-19-2017, 05:14 AM)
zulux21's Avatar
so they redid the rewards for PVE and SCL8 matters just slightly more now (not enough to change for new character releases but in general maybe)

https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/6...5-18-17#latest

Increased the number of rewards to 30 (from 20)
The number of times each repeatable mission needs to be completed to receive the top progression reward has been increased to 5 times (from 4).



so in general this seems like an alright change but..... it seems like in general I will get less CP.

while their will be more CP avalible, they made the grind more to get it all, and the grind I normally make to get a 4* will no longer get me any CP so.. maybe I grind to the CP but even then it's 2 less per event I do that compared to now.
Renkax
Member
(05-19-2017, 05:34 AM)
Renkax's Avatar
Hey 👋 all! Just started playing this 3 days ago and it's sure fun :)

I got 3 lv40s and a lv35 one star black widow that the RNG gods won't give me the last cover I need to get her to 40:( lol
Triz
(05-19-2017, 05:37 AM)
Those seem like good changes as I usually Green check he nodes anyway.

New combo I never thought to use. Hulkbuster and Bl4de. So much red generation to fuel blades passive 3.5k a turn.
zulux21
Member
(05-19-2017, 05:40 AM)
zulux21's Avatar

Originally Posted by Renkax

Hey �� all! Just started playing this 3 days ago and it's sure fun :)

I got 3 lv40s and a lv35 one star black widow that the RNG gods won't give me the last cover I need to get her to 40:( lol

Rule one: don't spend any CP.
Rule two: only spend HP on roster slots.

:P


edit: hmmmm I wonder if setting kate bishop to my favorite would be worth it.
I have one of each of her covers. there is a decent chance I will be able to get her cover from the taco vault (if it still exists then) but I likely need 2-3 more covers to do her clash as it will be against a neutered OML so as long as you deny black you just need to survive match damage.

I think I will rather just hope she is featured in PVE. she doesn't seem bad, but she doesn't seem worth it when I could instead get a Carol or grocket or medusa cover.
Last edited by zulux21; 05-19-2017 at 06:02 AM.
Triz
(05-19-2017, 06:13 AM)
I just got a black Kate bishop as day 1300 daily reward lol. So there is one more for you eventually.
Dalek
Member
(05-19-2017, 06:18 AM)
Dalek's Avatar
Whoa I just got another green Black Bolt - 5/1/2

I'm going to be majorly bummed out if I pull another green Black Bolt. I've never had a wasted 5 star cover.

:(
zulux21
Member
(05-19-2017, 06:22 AM)
zulux21's Avatar

Originally Posted by Triz

I just got a black Kate bishop as day 1300 daily reward lol. So there is one more for you eventually.

I think it will be about 30 days to late :P
though given how they have been doing cover rewards, the next 2 4* covers should be her other two moves as well so by the time her clash rolls around again in what.... 250 days or so.... I should be ready >.>
Spoit
Member
(05-19-2017, 08:28 AM)
Spoit's Avatar
Ugh, this clear put me at 22. If I'm not 20 at the end of the sub, not sure if I really want to even bother
hodayathink
Member
(05-19-2017, 08:49 AM)
hodayathink's Avatar

Originally Posted by Spoit

Took me selling off a champion or two to get her to 170ish, and a good 7 tries until I lucked into a game where I got like 5 crits off, but I finally beat her. This clash just really reinforced how terrible quake is.

Quake is almost literally designed to be the anti-Jean, which means they're both good 3 on 3 characters but not very good 1 on 1 characters. At least Quake brings cheaper powers and some measure of board control.
Spoit
Member
(05-19-2017, 09:08 AM)
Spoit's Avatar

Originally Posted by hodayathink

Quake is almost literally designed to be the anti-Jean, which means they're both good 3 on 3 characters but not very good 1 on 1 characters. At least Quake brings cheaper powers and some measure of board control.

Jean is by far the best board control in the game. And can actually output damage.

I can't see ever using quake outside of the clash and burritos.
hodayathink
Member
(05-19-2017, 09:43 AM)
hodayathink's Avatar

Originally Posted by Spoit

Jean is by far the best board control in the game. And can actually output damage.

I can't see ever using quake outside of the clash and burritos.

I don't consider special tile removal and board control to be the same thing (Quake's Blue is what I'm talking about when I talk about board control). And Quake is actually great against Kishu, as she can basically completely negate Caltrops with enough levels/covers. And, again, she's an effective counter to Jean.
Spoit
Member
(05-19-2017, 11:20 PM)
Spoit's Avatar
WTF, regular hulk locks out Amadeus? Screw that then.
hodayathink
Member
(05-20-2017, 12:31 AM)
hodayathink's Avatar

Originally Posted by Spoit

WTF, regular hulk locks out Amadeus? Screw that then.

He is The Hulk (Totally Awesome), so yes.

Also in news that's sure to piss people off, they finally stopped with the two different price points for Heroes for Hire (good thing), but they ended up choosing the more expensive one for everyone (bad thing). Not shocked, since that's actually consistent with how they've always valued 4 star covers. 2500 HP is what they used to sell covers at before they switched to CP, so the 2500HP offer basically meant that they saw all those other options as being worth 0 HP, or that the value of 4 star covers has gone down since they changed it over to CP. Which it has, but there's no way they currently think that.
Triz
(05-20-2017, 01:05 AM)
Funny enough, I bought my first Heroes for Hire today (I needed the Medusa cover that was in there for 13 with 2 on the vine.) My prices have always been 3600 so It wasn't really a change for me.
hodayathink
Member
(05-20-2017, 02:00 AM)
hodayathink's Avatar

Originally Posted by Triz

Funny enough, I bought my first Heroes for Hire today (I needed the Medusa cover that was in there for 13 with 2 on the vine.) My prices have always been 3600 so It wasn't really a change for me.

I've always been 3600 too, and I think I've bought 3 (Red Hulk, Quake, and maybe Elektra). The only time I buy are x/5/5 situations, and generally even then only 0/5/5 or 2/5/5 unless it's a top 10 character (Red Hulk I bought to get to 2/5/5).
Spoit
Member
(05-20-2017, 02:30 AM)
Spoit's Avatar
I'm so glad I got that medusa cover right when she popped up. Probably not going to buy them again, unless I have like a nova (my current <3 character) waiting at 12 covers
Dalek
Member
(05-20-2017, 05:56 AM)
Dalek's Avatar
Whoa-I just got my first bonus 5* cover! I pulled a Cap (4/3/1) and got a bonus OML (4/2/5)
zulux21
Member
(05-20-2017, 06:10 AM)
zulux21's Avatar

Originally Posted by hodayathink

He is The Hulk (Totally Awesome), so yes.

Also in news that's sure to piss people off, they finally stopped with the two different price points for Heroes for Hire (good thing), but they ended up choosing the more expensive one for everyone (bad thing). Not shocked, since that's actually consistent with how they've always valued 4 star covers. 2500 HP is what they used to sell covers at before they switched to CP, so the 2500HP offer basically meant that they saw all those other options as being worth 0 HP, or that the value of 4 star covers has gone down since they changed it over to CP. Which it has, but there's no way they currently think that.

I really don't have an issue with them picking the 3600 hp version.
I do take a major issue with

We run tests like these to allow players to show us what they preferred, and after seeing all of the results, it was clear that players preferred the offer that had more items in it.

first off the 3600 being more popular was an outright lie. almost no one felt that it was the better deal.

second off with A, B testing popularity is absolutely meaningless. You have to give people the choice of both in order to really see which one is more popular.
Spoit
Member
(05-20-2017, 08:44 AM)
Spoit's Avatar
So yeah, I might merc out again. Since I'm apparently doing well enough to maybe squeak in a top 10, definitely a top 20.
Renkax
Member
(05-20-2017, 12:16 PM)
Renkax's Avatar
Maaaan this dead pool daily is killing me 😭
hodayathink
Member
(05-20-2017, 02:53 PM)
hodayathink's Avatar

Originally Posted by zulux21

I really don't have an issue with them picking the 3600 hp version.
I do take a major issue with


first off the 3600 being more popular was an outright lie. almost no one felt that it was the better deal.

second off with A, B testing popularity is absolutely meaningless. You have to give people the choice of both in order to really see which one is more popular.

When they say more popular, they pretty clearly mean that it generated more revenue/spend, not that people posting liked it more (I mean, everyone that bought it was buying it for the 4 star character, so of course they'd like it to be cheaper).
Spoit
Member
(05-21-2017, 11:22 PM)
Spoit's Avatar
Ugh, was hit for -100 right when I crossed 800. Which is fine, whatever. But the problem was that the delay for the nodes popping up after I shield wiped out both the 70 I was saving from earlier, and the 55 I had just found. I was able to recover the 55, but now it'll be a double shield hop instead of a single one.

Also, I'm off to merc. I'll be back tomorrow
Dalek
Member
(05-22-2017, 12:07 AM)
Dalek's Avatar
Just championed Spider-Woman. Up next-Medusa. She has to be the best character right now in my opinion. Even at a low level she's just amazing to use. I won't even play against another team that uses her.
Triz
(05-22-2017, 12:22 AM)

Originally Posted by Dalek

Just championed Spider-Woman. Up next-Medusa. She has to be the best character right now in my opinion. Even at a low level she's just amazing to use. I won't even play against another team that uses her.

I finished up Medusa today. Next Im getting Carnage done as I have him at 200 with 13 covers. I also pulled my 13th for Agent Venom, but no rush for that one.
hodayathink
Member
(05-22-2017, 02:50 AM)
hodayathink's Avatar
Post-Jess (yeah, I know), my next up is Coulson, since I just pulled his 14th cover. Then it's building my ISO stash back up, and buying my 13th Wasp cover when it comes up in Heroes for Hire. I'm still in a position where I can do RiRi and Agent Venom but I probably won't. Got Medusa up to 5/3/3, if I get the covers for her then she's after Coulson.

Thread Tools