• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF
  • Like

Lifeline
Member
(05-19-2017, 09:26 PM)
Lifeline's Avatar

Originally Posted by Swamped

You are misunderstanding. Achors vote because not only is he inactive, he also hasn't actively scumhunted at all this game (which is why I'm urging people to look at him). Other players like Darryl are also inactive but I felt his posts were more genuine. I've been meaning to look into many players this day phase, Burbeting included. It's not a case of going from one to another - i can do these things simultaneously. And yes, Dr Worm is another one of my scum reads, and I could happily change my vote to him.

Going back to this, here are some other people who have been inactive and haven't scumhunted:

isaacnukem
Moonkid
SkyOdin
30yearsofhurt

and more

You're going to need a better reason on why you're tunneling on Acohrs the most, apart from his name already being out there as coasting and thus being most likely to get town to lynch.
Lifeline
Member
(05-19-2017, 09:28 PM)
Lifeline's Avatar

Originally Posted by BlackBuzzard

Scum wouldn't be that stupid to go all out to defend their team mate.

So that's why Swamped hasn't addressed my Dragonz vote at all.

Originally Posted by hey_monkey

Sure, but if he's not doing anything but isn't at risk of being replaced, then - and I'm not trying to be harsh, but - what's the point of his being here? Why shouldn't we vote him? I guess that's where I end up finally. He's not on my list for anything he did, but rather because he hasn't done anything for town.

30years, I know you addressed this, but I just re-read it and I'm headscratching regardless: what on earth could drive a hunch that acorns could be a town leader? That he was playing orthodox? Real talk, man.

Reasons I was looking back at Darryl are found in an earlier post - after a game re-read, I re-read their aggression as potentially making a big splash so as not to be forgotten and seen as town without really doing anything. I'm not a huge bandwagon voter, but I would probably consider an acohrs or Darryl vote. At the end of the day, I want people who are working for town. I know life happens and interferes but if you don't come in and say "hey, I'm out for a few," then I don't assume. Other people managed it, after all.

If he's inactive, he'll get replaced. Why waste a lynch?
hey_monkey
Member
(05-19-2017, 09:32 PM)
hey_monkey's Avatar
Lifeline, if you believe Swamped is the godfather, why isn't she your vote? Let's say you're right. If so, the only way we could take her out early is now; night actions won't reveal and she gets cleared maybe tomorrow. So why vote Dragonz instead?

I remain suspicious of Dr. Worm but for now, I think this is where I land:

VOTE: BlackBuzzard

His reads are full of qualifiers that don't mean anything. This was "good." That was "strange." This is "fluff." If you don't tell me why you think something, it doesn't do me or anyone else any good, but it sure makes you look like you're contributing something when you're not.
Swamped
Member
(05-19-2017, 09:32 PM)
Swamped's Avatar

Originally Posted by Lifeline

Going back to this, here are some other people who have been inactive and haven't scumhunted:

isaacnukem
Moonkid
SkyOdin
30yearsofhurt

and more

You're going to need a better reason on why you're tunneling on Acohrs the most, apart from his name already being out there as coasting and thus being most likely to get town to lynch.

Tbh I haven't registered isaac at all lol.

I scumread Moonkid. But I don't lynch newbies on D1.

From memory, I feel like Sky has done waaaay more than acohrs. I can't believe you are even comparing them. Although, since you brought it up, I checked his votes. Sky only voted for Oreo at the start of the game. Hasn't made a vote since, which IS pretty suspicious. Could vote for him too. 30years is playing similarly to anime, and I remember a reads post. He also has a real vote down unlike some other players.
Lifeline
Member
(05-19-2017, 09:34 PM)
Lifeline's Avatar

Originally Posted by Sawneeks

Can you point out to me where you're seeing this? Both seems to believe him fairly quickly but I'm not seeing this 'bandwagon' set-up you keep claiming both are doing.

"I guess it's possible that he's a mafia informed of a lack of a "casual pizza eater" as a cover role and going in balls-deep on assuming there isn't a token blue"

Dr. Worm brought up the best argument of why Palmer could be lying.

"My only problem with Palmer so far is that he feels a little too appeasing for my liking. Is it enough for me to want to lynch him? No, but it's better than nothing so far."

This is Dragonz post, seems like a wait for town to move first play.
30yearsofhurt
Member
(05-19-2017, 09:34 PM)
30yearsofhurt's Avatar

Originally Posted by hey_monkey


30years, I know you addressed this, but I just re-read it and I'm headscratching regardless: what on earth could drive a hunch that acorns could be a town leader? That he was playing orthodox? Real talk, man.

Just seemed on the few posts I read to be taking a calm logical approach.
Unlike lifeline who has me confused with trying to start a bandwagon to see who would jump on Dragonz.
I'll admit there isn't a lot to go on. How do you read him?
Lifeline
Member
(05-19-2017, 09:36 PM)
Lifeline's Avatar

Originally Posted by hey_monkey

Lifeline, if you believe Swamped is the godfather, why isn't she your vote? Let's say you're right. If so, the only way we could take her out early is now; night actions won't reveal and she gets cleared maybe tomorrow. So why vote Dragonz instead?

I remain suspicious of Dr. Worm but for now, I think this is where I land:

VOTE: BlackBuzzard

His reads are full of qualifiers that don't mean anything. This was "good." That was "strange." This is "fluff." If you don't tell me why you think something, it doesn't do me or anyone else any good, but it sure makes you look like you're contributing something when you're not.

Because a big reason of why think Swamped is GF is because of the association with Dragonz.

If dragonz is scum, then other's in my list become very likely to be scum

Swamped being scum doesn't have the same effect since all my associations revolve around Dragonz.

Also anyone from Arkham having deja vu?
BlackBuzzard
Member
(05-19-2017, 09:37 PM)
BlackBuzzard's Avatar

Originally Posted by Lifeline

So that's why Swamped hasn't addressed my Dragonz vote at all.



If he's inactive, he'll get replaced. Why waste a lynch?

If scum exposes themselves or are being suspected its better for the team to not voice their opinion on them that's why ive learned from experience.
oreomunsta
Member
(05-19-2017, 09:38 PM)
oreomunsta's Avatar
Shit! Sorry guys, this day has been really busy, and the day flew by.

I'm open to discuss my vote:

VOTE: SkyOdin

I don't have many strong scum reads, but your voting pattern with monkey left me suspicious :/
Lifeline
Member
(05-19-2017, 09:38 PM)
Lifeline's Avatar

Originally Posted by BlackBuzzard

If scum exposes themselves or are being suspected its better for the team to not voice their opinion on them that's why ive learned from experience.

I agree and it would explain why Swamped never addressed the most important part of my post, the vote.
Lifeline
Member
(05-19-2017, 09:39 PM)
Lifeline's Avatar

Originally Posted by Lifeline

For the people not believing my list, what do you think mafia has been doing this whole day phase?

Do you really think they decided that the best play was a last hour lynch bandwagon, just ignore this day and don't start throwing suspicious on towns to get a series of lynches lined up?

I'm giving you multiple bandwagon attempts that were made, obviously by mafia. I'm showing you coordination. Let's start taking out mafia, or give me a better reason of what mafia was doing this whole day phase?

I'm going to quote this again since no one answered this question.
hey_monkey
Member
(05-19-2017, 09:40 PM)
hey_monkey's Avatar

Originally Posted by Lifeline

Going back to this, here are some other people who have been inactive and haven't scumhunted:

isaacnukem
Moonkid
SkyOdin
30yearsofhurt

Per whose measure?

Listen, I totally agree that we need to be more consistent with targeting and I have some thoughts on those folks in my own list. But how are you defining scumhunting? What do you expect from the new players in particular? What do you see Sky and 30 doing or not doing?

I was on your side earlier but you're tunneling hard on someone who's not even your vote and in the process, deflecting? Why?

(I never thought I'd be defending Swamped, considering all I said earlier, yet here we are. Somehow.)



FAKE EDIT:

Originally Posted by Lifeline

Because a big reason of why think Swamped is GF is because of the association with Dragonz.

If dragonz is scum, then other's in my list become very likely to be scum

Swamped being scum doesn't have the same effect since all my associations revolve around Dragonz.

Also anyone from Arkham having deja vu?

I didn't read the beginning of Arkham - didn't really start until I died in anime. I see what you're saying here. But there's no way to verify Swamped if what you're saying is true.

I dunno. I've never played role madness before. I could be way off on what to do. I'm listening, man. I'm just not ready to climb on your wagon.
Swamped
Member
(05-19-2017, 09:40 PM)
Swamped's Avatar

Originally Posted by Lifeline

Something to keep in mind, Swamped has been fairly active talking about other players this game but the only time Dragonz was mentioned by Swamped was a joke attack.

Seems like something scum would do.

Originally Posted by Lifeline

I agree and it would explain why Swamped never addressed the most important part of my post, the vote.

Can you please be more specific regarding the question? Don't expect me to be able to read your mind!
CrimsonFist
Member
(05-19-2017, 09:41 PM)
CrimsonFist's Avatar
blackbuzzard (2)
natiko 97 (386)
hey_monkey 272 (354)
dr. worm 486
hey_monkey 553

blargonaut (1)
burbeting 102 (338)
palmer_v1 118

sawneeks (1)
wherearemahdragonz 110 (439)
blackbuzzard 130 (396)
darryl 147

oreomunsta (1)
hey_monkey 111 (241)
skyodin 112

natiko (0)
acohrs 123 (238)
swamped 236 (239)

sexyfish (0)
sawneeks 131 (397)

moonkid (0)
lifeline 132 (505)

30yearsofhurt (2)
acohrs 238
hey_monkey 354 (405)
sawneeks 397 (532)
wherearemahdragonz 462

hey_monkey (0)
swamped 239 (442)

stanleypalmtree (0)
hey_monkey 241 (272)
isaacnukem 314 (340)

palmer_v1 (3)
blargonaut 334
isaacnukem 340
stanleypalmtree 446

lifeline (1)
natiko 386

dr. worm (0)
hey_monkey 405 (553)

wherearemahdragonz (1)
30yearsofhurt 406 (535)
lifeline 505

no lynch (1)
moonkid 435

acohrs (1)
swamped 442

darryl (1)
blackbuzzard 508

skyodin (1)
oreomunsta 559

Day Ends:
BlackBuzzard
Member
(05-19-2017, 09:42 PM)
BlackBuzzard's Avatar

Originally Posted by Lifeline

I'm going to quote this again since no one answered this question.

What you are saying is true scum never starts a bandwagon at the end of the day 1 day phase because it looks highly suspect on day 2.
30yearsofhurt
Member
(05-19-2017, 09:43 PM)
30yearsofhurt's Avatar

Originally Posted by Lifeline

I'm going to quote this again since no one answered this question.

So your'e saying Swamped is GF (?) and voting Dragz by association.
Lifeline
Member
(05-19-2017, 09:43 PM)
Lifeline's Avatar

Originally Posted by Swamped

Can you please be more specific regarding the question? Don't expect me to be able to read your mind!

I don't have a question, just a observation of how you've been ignoring Dragonz a lot.

Originally Posted by hey_monkey


I was on your side earlier but you're tunneling hard on someone who's not even your vote and in the process, deflecting? Why?

I've listed Swamped as GF, i haven't voted for her but i strongly believe Swamp is scum along with Dragonz.
Dr. Worm
Member
(05-19-2017, 09:43 PM)
Dr. Worm's Avatar
I don't suppose that with 15 minutes to go, I could persuade anyone to join with myself and hey_monkey to lynch BlackBuzzard? Sawneeks, Swamped?

Right now, we have Blargonaut, StanleyPalmtree, and isaacnukem on Palmer_v1 for a plurality, and I don't think those voters are coming back. Can we arrive at a consensus pick? I don't think Palmer_v1 warrants a lynch.

Originally Posted by oreomunsta

I'm open to discuss my vote:

VOTE: SkyOdin

I don't have many strong scum reads, but your voting pattern with monkey left me suspicious :/

Please elaborate further, then.
Lifeline
Member
(05-19-2017, 09:45 PM)
Lifeline's Avatar

Originally Posted by 30yearsofhurt

So your'e saying Swamped is GF (?) and voting Dragz by association.

Dragonz is the most suspect. Then looking at how people have been behaving in regards to things dragonz has been doing, other names like Swamped start popping up.

Originally Posted by BlackBuzzard

What you are saying is true scum never starts a bandwagon at the end of the day 1 day phase because it looks highly suspect on day 2.

Exactly. What has Mafia done? The only coordinated attacks came from the people i've listed, Dragonz mainly.
hey_monkey
Member
(05-19-2017, 09:45 PM)
hey_monkey's Avatar

Originally Posted by Lifeline

I don't have a question, just a observation of how you've been ignoring Dragonz a lot.

Here, because I'm interested in seeing how this plays out, however it plays out: Lifeline has been saying that you've gone after the rest of his speculation but ignored the stuff on Dragonz and he thinks that means you're scum buddies.

sheesh.
Swamped
Member
(05-19-2017, 09:46 PM)
Swamped's Avatar

Originally Posted by Lifeline

I don't have a question, just a observation of how you've been ignoring Dragonz a lot.



I've listed Swamped as GF, i haven't voted for her but i strongly believe Swamp is scum along with Dragonz.

There are like 20 players in this game...I haven't been able to address everyone. But thanks for being more direct. I've played with Dragonz many times before. I'm definitely leaning town on her. Just by her general play style today.
WhereAreMahDragonz
Each thing is the same with itself and different from another; D = D.
(05-19-2017, 09:46 PM)
WhereAreMahDragonz's Avatar

Originally Posted by Lifeline

Because a big reason of why think Swamped is GF is because of the association with Dragonz.

If dragonz is scum, then other's in my list become very likely to be scum

Swamped being scum doesn't have the same effect since all my associations revolve around Dragonz.

Also anyone from Arkham having deja vu?

Man are you Mr. Incredible? This reach
hey_monkey
Member
(05-19-2017, 09:46 PM)
hey_monkey's Avatar

Originally Posted by oreomunsta

Shit! Sorry guys, this day has been really busy, and the day flew by.

I'm open to discuss my vote:

VOTE: SkyOdin

I don't have many strong scum reads, but your voting pattern with monkey left me suspicious :/

Really, the fact that I happened to joke vote you at the beginning at the same time he did - and not the fact that he read you as scum and was fine with lynching you in the middle of day 2? That's flimsy, cookiemunsta.
SexyFish
wakes up from a Murphy bed bothered by nemesis Chow every f'n day
(05-19-2017, 09:48 PM)
SexyFish's Avatar

Originally Posted by Dr. Worm

I don't suppose that with 15 minutes to go, I could persuade anyone to join with myself and hey_monkey to lynch BlackBuzzard? Sawneeks, Swamped?

Right now, we have Blargonaut, StanleyPalmtree, and isaacnukem on Palmer_v1 for a plurality, and I don't think those voters are coming back. Can we arrive at a consensus pick? I don't think Palmer_v1 warrants a lynch.



Please elaborate further, then.

I'll join.

Vote: BlackBuzzard
I don't think Palmer should be lynched due to mostly inactives, and monkey's reasoning above is sound.
WhereAreMahDragonz
Each thing is the same with itself and different from another; D = D.
(05-19-2017, 09:48 PM)
WhereAreMahDragonz's Avatar

Originally Posted by Lifeline

Dragonz is the most suspect. Then looking at how people have been behaving in regards to things dragonz has been doing, other names like Swamped start popping up.



Exactly. What has Mafia done? The only coordinated attacks came from the people i've listed, Dragonz mainly.

Where in the fuck are you getting these "coordinated attacks" from?
Lifeline
Member
(05-19-2017, 09:48 PM)
Lifeline's Avatar
We're going to lose a town today if don't come to a consensus.

So it's up this:

1. Stay divided and lose a town

2. Vote dragonz and at worst lose a town, at best get a good idea of what scum team looks like.
BlackBuzzard
Member
(05-19-2017, 09:49 PM)
BlackBuzzard's Avatar
So wait Monkey you are now voting on me together with Dr Worm who voted you voted for and he voted against you. To me this looks like 2 scums playing the Cabot Exodus game. While they are suspecting each other they never put a significant vote on each other but it will look like that to town if one of you flips scum.
Dr. Worm
Member
(05-19-2017, 09:49 PM)
Dr. Worm's Avatar
I would also join a lynch on acohrs, though that has marginally more friction against it
WhereAreMahDragonz
Each thing is the same with itself and different from another; D = D.
(05-19-2017, 09:50 PM)
WhereAreMahDragonz's Avatar

Originally Posted by Lifeline

We're going to lose a town today if don't come to a consensus.

So it's up this:

1. Stay divided and lose a town

2. Vote dragonz and at worst lose a town, at best get a good idea of what scum team looks like.

So you're saying that if we lynch 30 or BB we're going to lose a town for sure? And you know this for certain...how?
oreomunsta
Member
(05-19-2017, 09:50 PM)
oreomunsta's Avatar

Originally Posted by Dr. Worm

I don't suppose that with 15 minutes to go, I could persuade anyone to join with myself and hey_monkey to lynch BlackBuzzard? Sawneeks, Swamped?

Right now, we have Blargonaut, StanleyPalmtree, and isaacnukem on Palmer_v1 for a plurality, and I don't think those voters are coming back. Can we arrive at a consensus pick? I don't think Palmer_v1 warrants a lynch.



Please elaborate further, then.

Well, I'm not in complete agreement with hunting down people who are on the quieter side. Scum would want to remain active enough that they don't fall into the category of people coasting by, and therefore should be axed.

Case in point, anime mafia scum were some of the most active posters in the game.

I am having troubles getting good reads on people in this game, namely because we haven't really had anything significant occur just yet, such as the death of one of us, so I have to go back to events that seem odd to me.

It's weird to me that Sky singled me out the way he did, so although I likely am not leading a lynch on him today, I want him to know that his behaviour is sticking out like a sore thumb to me
Swamped
Member
(05-19-2017, 09:50 PM)
Swamped's Avatar

Originally Posted by Dr. Worm

I don't suppose that with 15 minutes to go, I could persuade anyone to join with myself and hey_monkey to lynch BlackBuzzard? Sawneeks, Swamped?

Right now, we have Blargonaut, StanleyPalmtree, and isaacnukem on Palmer_v1 for a plurality, and I don't think those voters are coming back. Can we arrive at a consensus pick? I don't think Palmer_v1 warrants a lynch.



Please elaborate further, then.

I don't want Palmer lynched. But you are also a scum read for me lol. Can you explain again why you want BB out? Or link your post in which you say?
Dr. Worm
Member
(05-19-2017, 09:50 PM)
Dr. Worm's Avatar

Originally Posted by BlackBuzzard

So wait Monkey you are now voting on me together with Dr Worm who voted you voted for and he voted against you. To me this looks like 2 scums playing the Cabot Exodus game. While they are suspecting each other they never put a significant vote on each other but it will look like that to town if one of you flips scum.

I'm townreading hey_monkey and never voted her.

Mentioned this a couple pages back, I think.
Lifeline
Member
(05-19-2017, 09:51 PM)
Lifeline's Avatar

Originally Posted by WhereAreMahDragonz

So you're saying that if we lynch 30 or BB we're going to lose a town for sure? And you know this for certain...how?

Palmer is leading right now and it's because of mostly joke votes. And i listed palmer as likely town already.
WhereAreMahDragonz
Each thing is the same with itself and different from another; D = D.
(05-19-2017, 09:52 PM)
WhereAreMahDragonz's Avatar

Originally Posted by Lifeline

Palmer is leading right now and it's because of mostly joke votes. And i listed palmer as likely town already.

That doesn't explain why you're certain that if we "stay divided" we lose a town.
oreomunsta
Member
(05-19-2017, 09:52 PM)
oreomunsta's Avatar

Originally Posted by hey_monkey

Really, the fact that I happened to joke vote you at the beginning at the same time he did - and not the fact that he read you as scum and was fine with lynching you in the middle of day 2? That's flimsy, cookiemunsta.

Monkey, I'm not voting for you :) you're coming off as in between Town and scum.

Sky is a bit different, enough for me to want to put my vote down for him
Dr. Worm
Member
(05-19-2017, 09:52 PM)
Dr. Worm's Avatar

Originally Posted by Swamped

I don't want Palmer lynched. But you are also a scum read for me lol. Can you explain again why you want BB out? Or link your post in which you say?

Here's what I put down:

Originally Posted by Dr. Worm

I guess I'll do what I can to play along:

BlackBuzzard:

Mostly looks to be shitposting and fucking around, teasing hey_monkey and talking pineapple pizza, some nostalgia. "Reads List" is primarily filler. There's a couple of minor topics to comment on, and as I started this he put out some reads on Natiko, Burbeting, Darryl. Emphasize's Blarg's proposal is a starting point.

Seems to be relatively comfortable thus far, a bit of contributing, but kinda below-the-radar. I get decent vibes, but I don't trust them.

Originally Posted by Dr. Worm

Vote: BlackBuzzard

Some of the ribbing w/ Natiko and hey_monkey is kinda sus, regardless of alignments. Could be scum winking at scum, scum trying themselves to towns to bring them down with them, some of both, or even nothing, but I don't feel confident about the last possibility.

Seems too comfortable, at ease - "coasting," if you will. Stuff like a filler read list followed up with a Sawneeks vote from nowhere rubs me the wrong way, and the let's get srs post seems a bit too half-baked.

I wouldn't say I'm 100% sure, but BlackBuzzard would be the scumpick I have the most confidence in.

Lifeline
Member
(05-19-2017, 09:53 PM)
Lifeline's Avatar
Also since this was going to come down to a last hour lynch, it's safe to assume the people voting and active right now should be on top of peoples scum list. Including me.

Look at people easily bandwagoning now.
hey_monkey
Member
(05-19-2017, 09:53 PM)
hey_monkey's Avatar

Originally Posted by BlackBuzzard

So wait Monkey you are now voting on me together with Dr Worm who voted you voted for and he voted against you. To me this looks like 2 scums playing the Cabot Exodus game. While they are suspecting each other they never put a significant vote on each other but it will look like that to town if one of you flips scum.

Yeah, it's pretty hilarious that Dr. Worm and I ended up in the same place since he's on my scum list,, and I've been very clear about that and will continue to be. But I voted you before and have detailed several times my reasons to believe you are not town. Pretty sure at that point it probably just looks like I have details reasons to believe you're not town. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Show me where Dr. Worm actively suspected me rather than just arguing at me. Show me some real evidence of conspiracy. Or your scum hunting. Or anything.
Sawneeks
Member
(05-19-2017, 09:54 PM)
Sawneeks's Avatar
Bluh, I don't feel incredibly strong about any of these lynch candidates except maybe Dragonz at this point. I don't how her joke-vote on me turned into a real 'pressure' vote but didn't do or say anything about it until Lifeline brought it up. Strongly remind me of what I did in Pokemon Mafia as Scum; started with a prod vote and just let it sit there over time until it became a real vote. Also brought it up earlier but I also don't like how she sat back and commented on things, similar to Natiko, in regards to Palmer's claim and wanting to look back on it for answers without doing much active prodding.

Vote: WhereAreMahDragonz

and with that, I have to run. Later!
Lifeline
Member
(05-19-2017, 09:54 PM)
Lifeline's Avatar

Originally Posted by WhereAreMahDragonz

That doesn't explain why you're certain that if we "stay divided" we lose a town.

Again, since this was going to come down to a last hour lynch. Mafia have enough numbers and people here right now to make sure it's not one of them. Unless town can get together and force mafia to be more obvious with their votes.
hey_monkey
Member
(05-19-2017, 09:55 PM)
hey_monkey's Avatar

Originally Posted by oreomunsta

Monkey, I'm not voting for you :) you're coming off as in between Town and scum.

Sky is a bit different, enough for me to want to put my vote down for him

Dude, I'm just pointing out that there's two reasons to vote for Sky and you hit on the flimsier one. I wouldn't have given the Sky vote a second glance without it, tbh. Sky's coming off suspicious af.
CrimsonFist
Member
(05-19-2017, 09:55 PM)
CrimsonFist's Avatar
blackbuzzard (3)
natiko 97 (386)
hey_monkey 272 (354)
dr. worm 486
hey_monkey 553
sexyfish 574

blargonaut (1)
burbeting 102 (338)
palmer_v1 118

sawneeks (1)
wherearemahdragonz 110 (439)
blackbuzzard 130 (396)
darryl 147

oreomunsta (1)
hey_monkey 111 (241)
skyodin 112

natiko (0)
acohrs 123 (238)
swamped 236 (239)

sexyfish (0)
sawneeks 131 (397)

moonkid (0)
lifeline 132 (505)

30yearsofhurt (2)
acohrs 238
hey_monkey 354 (405)
sawneeks 397 (532)
wherearemahdragonz 462

hey_monkey (0)
swamped 239 (442)

stanleypalmtree (0)
hey_monkey 241 (272)
isaacnukem 314 (340)

palmer_v1 (3)
blargonaut 334
isaacnukem 340
stanleypalmtree 446

lifeline (1)
natiko 386

dr. worm (0)
hey_monkey 405 (553)

wherearemahdragonz (2)
30yearsofhurt 406 (535)
lifeline 505
sawneeks 589

no lynch (1)
moonkid 435

acohrs (1)
swamped 442

darryl (1)
blackbuzzard 508

skyodin (1)
oreomunsta 559

Natiko
Member
(05-19-2017, 09:55 PM)
Natiko's Avatar
Just got out of my meeting late. What's going on? Can't read the novellas on the last page while wrapping up at work.
WhereAreMahDragonz
Each thing is the same with itself and different from another; D = D.
(05-19-2017, 09:56 PM)
WhereAreMahDragonz's Avatar
I am THAT PERSON WHO ONLY EATS FROZEN PIZZA (because they're broke)

Flavor has to deal with me liking pizza, but I can only afford the really shitty frozen kind from Kroeger that never heats up all the way.

I'm vanilla. Again. For the second time in a row. Which is why I was interested in Palmer's claim that there may only be one vanilla. Also I'm kinda bored with being vanilla again, tbh, which is why I'm not as fluffy this time around.
Swamped
Member
(05-19-2017, 09:56 PM)
Swamped's Avatar

Originally Posted by Dr. Worm

Here's what I put down:

Thanks. So it's between BB and 30. Really not fond of either lynch tbh. I guess acohrs isn't happening.
Lifeline
Member
(05-19-2017, 09:56 PM)
Lifeline's Avatar
2 more dragonz vote and town can start the game off with one mafia down.

Going to need more than 2 votes once mafia realize how close dragonz is getting and start bandwagoning on BB or Palmer.
hey_monkey
Member
(05-19-2017, 09:56 PM)
hey_monkey's Avatar

Originally Posted by Lifeline

Look at people easily bandwagoning now.

The votes are still all over the place. That's hardly a bandwagon. It was a tie a second ago with four minutes to go. Saying stuff does not make it true, LL.
Natiko
Member
(05-19-2017, 09:57 PM)
Natiko's Avatar
Is that your role name? Palmer's listed role name is what made me suspicious of him. Didn't match the naming convention of mine or now yours.
isaacnukem
Member
(05-19-2017, 09:57 PM)
isaacnukem's Avatar
I want Palmer's blood!
Swamped
Member
(05-19-2017, 09:57 PM)
Swamped's Avatar
VOTE: BlackBuzzard

Thread Tools