Now class, I will be back later to grade your assignments. I have my own homework to do and will respond back when I get the chance to, but hopefully this will get the ball rolling and not let it slowly grind to a halt.
01. [m] isaacnukem - New - UTC+8
- You posed a question towards Natiko here
but after he answered you never followed up on it. Why? What did you think of the back-and-forth between him and Darryl?
02. [m] Moonkid - New - GMT+12
- Swamped already pointed it out but who do you believe is 'stirring the pot' so far? Also what do you think about Palmer's claim?
03. [they] Darryl - EST
- What are your thoughts on Palmer? Also, what are your thoughts on BB's 'joke' reads list?
04. [m] Lifeline - EST
- I was impressed with your previous game and would like to know what your thoughts/impressions are here so far. Palmer, any players that may stick out to you, and your general thoughts so far?
05. [m] SkyOdin - PDT
- You've mentioned not wanting to lynch 'useful' Townies and hope for better Scum Hunting. Who, if anyone, would you classify as 'useful' right now? Also, since you have mentioned wanting scum hunting Townies to stick around to figure things out, why haven't you done the same? It's early, I know I know, but arguably myself, Darryl, Nat, and slightly BB/Burb got into a light discussion earlier but I don't believe you commented on it at all. Why?
06. [f] hey_monkey - EST
- You mention towards Day End you're going to reevaluate the thread and look for those who aren't 'scum hunting'. Is there anyone currently you feel falls into that hole? Other than those who haven't posted at all, obviously. Also you mentioned feeling worried about giving your full thoughts because it might lead people to 'tunnel' on you. Which do you feel is better for a Townie to do: Give your full thoughts so they may be used later after your lynch/death or keeping things hidden that may be controversial in order to stay alive?
07. [m] SexyFish - EST
- You mentioned that you don't believe Palmer is Scum because doing so is a risk in these 'flavorful fruit-filled times'. What did you mean by this? Also, how do you plan to hunt for Scum in this game? You also mentioned you got lynched last time for being 'too jumpy', how do you plan to change that this time around?
08. [m] Dr. Worm - EST
- I actually don't really have a question for you as you've been kinda giving your thoughts here and there. We've discussed Palmer but is there anyone sticking out to you at all? And why?
09. [m] Palmer_v1 - CST
- So far you've only really played defense as you've mostly just been using time to explain your position and since you'll be busy for the rest of the Day Phase it's kinda hard to ask you for offense. I do see that you mentioned lynching coasters on D1 and my question is how would you decide which coaster to lynch? or what are you specifically looking for when it comes to picking that coaster?
11. [f] Sawneeks - PST
12. [m] 30yearsofhurt - GMT+10
- Lots of one-sentence jokes here and there. My question to you is what do you look for when scum hunting? And do you believe in lynching an active player or a coasting player today? You also didn't really comment on Palmer's claim; do you believe him? Why or why not?
13. [m] oreomunsta - GMT
- You ignored Palmer's claim and never commented on it. What are your thoughts? Do you believe him? Why?
14. [m] BlackBuzzard - CET
- You ignored it but what do you think of Swamped calling out your joke reads list as having WAMD the only 100% Townie? What do you think of Darryl, Burb, and Nat? Why did you make the reads list?
15. [m] Burbeting - GMT+2
- It's been a bit but what do you plan to do differently between now and the last time we played together ( Quarantine )? Do you support Palmer's idea of lynching coasters today?
16. [m] acohrs - GMT
- You mentioned that you don't believe Palmer is Scum because any deviation from the norm on Day 1 usually leads to someone's lynch. Currently it's look like Palmer won't be lynched, in fact most people are believing him. Does this change your perception of his claim at all? Since he did deviate from the norm but there hasn't been much backlash to it.
17. [m] Natiko - EST
- You mentioned on the last page that there really isn't much to do until Day End where we can reevaluate and look for coasters. However, earlier I mentioned discussing you and BB and I felt like you effectively tried to shut that conversation down. If you don't wish to discuss behavior on Day 1 then what do you plan to do in order to decide who to lynch? If we just 'lynch a coaster' what do you think we will learn from that?
18. [f] WhereAreMahDragonz - MST
- You've mentioned wanting to go back to this moment in the future if Palmer 'misbehaves' in any way to look for reactions and what people said. My question is if you plan to do that why aren't you pushing the people who haven't said anything about Palmer what they think of him?
19. [f] Swamped - EST
- In your 'players to look out for post' you mentioned Burb, Sky, WAMD, and Darryl but what are you current thoughts on them? Do you agree we should lynch a coaster today? Also, Monkey answered your question but you kept the vote there, why?
10. [m] Blargonaut - GMT
20. [m] StanleyPalmtree - GMT+12
Since you both haven't had the chance to check in yet, general thoughts on the game so far would be great. Even if it's something small and minute, any thoughts would be appreciated.