• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF

Dimitri LH
(12-06-2016, 04:30 AM)
Had no idea Nitro had a PC port......neat! Tried it on PS4 and its really heavily based on assist comp, more so than MvC3 imo. Final Boss is bull usually but, eh, final bosses are always gonna final boss.

Would recommend the game if you love assist based fighters that are also chaotic, discount price so nows the time to bite.
i-Jest
(12-06-2016, 05:57 AM)

Originally Posted by Ravidrath

Heads up for Skullgirls owners on Steam: we've partnered with XSEED to give you a special holiday discount on Nitroplus Blasterz!

From 12/8 to 12/18, all Skullgirls Steam owners will be automatically granted 25% off Nitroplus Blasterz. And if you buy during the launch week, it'll be an additional 10% off, totaling 35%!

I still need to buy that game on PS4. I wish we would get that new Dengeki Bunko revision.
Ravidrath
Lab Zero Games
(01-11-2017, 11:46 PM)
Hey, everyone.

Have an update on the Limited Run Games release of Skullgirls.

http://skullgirls.com/2017/01/skullg...-games-update/
i-Jest
(01-12-2017, 12:14 AM)
Ravi, I have a question. When will backing tiers for the Indivisible Indiegogo campaign end? I'm under the impression it's sometime this month but I'm not sure.

http://neogaf.site/forum/showpost...ostcount=10900
Ravidrath
Lab Zero Games
(01-12-2017, 12:24 AM)

Originally Posted by i-Jest

Ravi, I have a question. When will backing tiers for the Indivisible Indiegogo campaign end? I'm under the impression it's sometime this month but I'm not sure.

End of 2017.

So you've got 354 days left.
Ravidrath
Lab Zero Games
(01-23-2017, 10:43 PM)
The lobby patch for US PS4, US PS Vita and Worldwide Steam is now live!

Full patch notes here:

http://skullgirls.com/2017/01/sg2e-lobby-patch-notes/

US PS3, EU PS4, PS Vita and PS3 coming soon!
Olengie
(01-23-2017, 11:42 PM)
Does that mean the LRG release is coming closer Ravi?
Beckx
(01-24-2017, 12:01 AM)
nice!

the only thing at this point i could wish for is an attract mode.

and skullgirls 2
Ravidrath
Lab Zero Games
(01-24-2017, 12:28 AM)

Originally Posted by Olengie

Does that mean the LRG release is coming closer Ravi?

Yes and no.

The initial plan was to release the lobbies at the same time as the Japanese VO, but we still don't have a signed contract there.

Since Japan is slow and we have no idea when, we decided to split it into two patches - lobbies and JP VO.

Now that the lobby patch is out, we need to test the JP VO patch. Once that passes, then we can make the ISO for the physical release, get that tested, and manufacture it.

Originally Posted by Beckx

nice!

the only thing at this point i could wish for is an attract mode.

and skullgirls 2

We ran out of time, but I was pushing for an Attract Mode that plays random tournament replays that we collect from fans, instead of the usual boring AI fighting itself you see in most attract modes.

High on the list for SG2, though, I think.
Last edited by Ravidrath; 01-24-2017 at 12:31 AM.
Beckx
(01-24-2017, 12:34 AM)

We ran out of time, but I was pushing for an Attract Mode that plays random tournament replays that we collect from fans, instead of the usual boring AI fighting itself you see in most attract modes.

High on the list for SG2, though, I think.

*brofist*

i like having fighting games playing in attract mode on my cab when i can't play. it's just soothing background for work or whatever. (which, uh, i guess is not a compelling pitch for spending resources on it, haha)

also

SG2
Ravidrath
Lab Zero Games
(01-24-2017, 12:41 AM)

Originally Posted by Beckx

SG2

Don't take any speculated features as an indication that it's happening, because as of now it's not.

But obviously we're really pushing for it to happen, and we're hoping the mobile version does well enough to make it a reality.
joe2187
owns a house that doesn't even have piss-covered floors.
(01-24-2017, 01:02 AM)

Don't take any speculated features as an indication that it's happening, because as of now it's not.

But obviously we're really pushing for it to happen, and we're hoping the mobile version does well enough to make it a reality.

So what Im hearing is that Paunzerfaust, Minette and Scythana are confirmed right?
Ravidrath
Lab Zero Games
(01-24-2017, 02:10 AM)

Originally Posted by joe2187

So what Im hearing is that Paunzerfaust, Minette and Scythana are confirmed right?

If Skullgirls 2 happens, the first three characters will be Marie, Umbrella and Black Dahlia - those are the missing characters needed to finish out the first part of the canonical story.
Beckx
(01-24-2017, 02:17 AM)

If Skullgirls 2 happens, the first three characters will be Marie, Umbrella and Black Dahlia - those are the missing characters needed to finish out the first part of the canonical story.

okay so how many copies of the mobile game do i need to buy

do i pay you directly or
Beats
(01-24-2017, 06:26 AM)
man, haven't played in a while. Gonna to get back into it again with this update.
Ravidrath
Lab Zero Games
(01-27-2017, 09:07 PM)
NA and EU PS3 lobby patches are now available!
Piccoro
(02-02-2017, 04:07 PM)
So the Lobby patch arrived to PS4 in Europe yesterday night!

I had a lot of fun, but only players from US West Coast were playing. I wish more Europeans would come to SG on PS4...
Cosmo Clock 21
(02-24-2017, 01:45 AM)
Looks like LINE is publishing Skullgirls Mobile for Japan?
http://jp.ign.com/skullgirls/11672/news/skullgirlsline
Ravidrath
Lab Zero Games
(02-24-2017, 01:47 AM)

Originally Posted by Cosmo Clock 21

Looks like LINE is publishing Skullgirls Mobile for Japan?
http://jp.ign.com/skullgirls/11672/news/skullgirlsline

Worldwide, actually!

http://skullgirls.com/2017/02/autumn...or-skullgirls/

And, yes: there will be stickers.
Cosmo Clock 21
(02-24-2017, 01:53 AM)

And, yes: there will be stickers.

YES
Ravidrath
Lab Zero Games
(04-02-2017, 02:02 AM)
Japanese voice patches are rolling out now on the US and EU PS4 releases!

This was the last major roadblock standing between us and production of the Limited Run Games release, so we should have more news there soon.

Later tonight, all Steam users will get Japanese fight voices, and 2nd Encore DLC users will get the story mode voices as well.
Olengie
(04-02-2017, 02:17 AM)
I'll be waiting longer since I have the Bundle ordered.

I don't mind
Mesoian
(04-21-2017, 05:34 PM)
Quick question.

On PC, Are lobbies between 2nd encore and non 2nd encore compatible?
Ravidrath
Lab Zero Games
(04-21-2017, 07:49 PM)

Originally Posted by Mesoian

Quick question.

On PC, Are lobbies between 2nd encore and non 2nd encore compatible?

Yes.
Mesoian
(04-21-2017, 09:02 PM)

Yes.

Cool. Thanks.
Dimitri LH
(05-09-2017, 02:39 PM)
Just posted a few minutes ago:

http://skullgirls.com/2017/05/skullg...-announcement/

Was not sure whether or not to make a new thread. I usually have bad luck with threads lol.

Heres hoping my phone can handle this....or I might have to look into bluestacks (or whatever that program is called)
Master Milk
(05-09-2017, 09:12 PM)
made a thread

http://neogaf.site/forum/showthread.php?t=1371372
rbenchley
(05-17-2017, 12:01 AM)
Is there any update on the LRG release of Skullgirls? I understand that the developers are want to do a good job, but it's been nearly seven months since I placed my order and looking at my email, there hasn't been an update in over four months. I don't have a huge problem with the delay, but the lack of communication to people that have already already given Reverge and LRG their money is extremely irritating.
Ravidrath
Lab Zero Games
(05-17-2017, 12:16 AM)

Originally Posted by rbenchley

Is there any update on the LRG release of Skullgirls? I understand that the developers are want to do a good job, but it's been nearly seven months since I placed my order and looking at my email, there hasn't been an update in over four months. I don't have a huge problem with the delay, but the lack of communication to people that have already already given Reverge and LRG their money is extremely irritating.

Sorry for the relative silence - we're frustrated, too, and are working on updating everyone soon.