• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF
  • Like

McStickenstein
Junior Member
(03-03-2017, 02:19 AM)
McStickenstein's Avatar

Originally Posted by WillyFive

I play from time to time.

Cool. I'm in NA, if anyone wants to play please add McStickenstein on Origin/Battlelog.
Binabik15
Member
(03-13-2017, 01:30 AM)
Binabik15's Avatar
I just played MP for the first time to test the new, not horribly shitty connection. In the last round of Conquest this lil lvl 3 guy was by far the one with the most points in his team :D I hardly killed anyone and died a ton (an AR with ironsights against dudes with scoped LMGs and drum mag granade launchers...seems fair), but I was a better conquerer than those lvl 120+ dudes. Sigh. 9k points is more than I'm used from BC2.
Easy_D
never left the stone age
(03-30-2017, 11:41 PM)
Easy_D's Avatar
Man this game, just got back to it, in-game server browser almost made me cry. Finally.

Also noticed some really funky behaviour, I noticed it had set itself to Ultra preset before, all I did then was turn off the AA (because damn is it costly) and today I noticed I was at 120% Resolution scale, which is all kinds of weird, I figured, drop that shit to 100% and get some extra frames, but nope, at 100% I get locked at 30-45 FPS, very weird lol. But it's essentially flawless with Mantle anyway so I ticked it back up to 120%
WillyFive
Member
(03-31-2017, 12:50 AM)
WillyFive's Avatar
I'm annoyed that they finally bothered to add an in-game browser with controller support but didn't bother adding full controller support to the actual game. It's still just as incomplete as it was before, with no aim assist and no UI control.
Easy_D
never left the stone age
(03-31-2017, 01:53 PM)
Easy_D's Avatar
I'm so confused guys, why would increasing GPU load make my FPS better. Or is the Resolution Scale slider just broken?

And regarding the controls, I feel you could get an unfair advantage if you had aim assist, imagine people playing sniper, doing fine aim with the mouse and firing with the controller for that extra edge of auto aiming? Would be a nightmare.
Striker
got struck
(03-31-2017, 04:37 PM)
Striker's Avatar
Wrong thread :(
Alpende
Member
(04-21-2017, 05:44 PM)
Alpende's Avatar
Is it my internet or do the servers just fucking suck at EA? I can't play a game without lag, it's ridiculous.
2blackcats
Member
(04-21-2017, 08:28 PM)
2blackcats's Avatar

Originally Posted by Alpende

Is it my internet or do the servers just fucking suck at EA? I can't play a game without lag, it's ridiculous.

Haven't played in a few weeks but I never get lag. I'm based in Mexico city.
olimpia84
Member
(04-22-2017, 06:48 AM)
olimpia84's Avatar
So after not playing BF4 for a couple months I decided to jump in for a quick game the other night...now I'm playing this almost daily again.
Yup, this is much more fun than BF1.
terrible
Member
(04-23-2017, 05:55 AM)
terrible's Avatar

Originally Posted by olimpia84

So after not playing BF4 for a couple months I decided to jump in for a quick game the other night...now I'm playing this almost daily again.
Yup, this is much more fun than BF1.

I wish I could get all my friends to go back to BF4. It really is significantly better than BF1. Even the controls are more responsive on console.
Hakkelus
Member
(04-23-2017, 01:31 PM)
Hakkelus's Avatar
Yeah, it's pretty much BF3>BF4>BF1. BF3 has so good maps, that's the main advantage over BF4. To bad not many are playing it anymore and there are no high tickrate servers.
Stallion Dan
Member
(04-23-2017, 01:43 PM)
Stallion Dan's Avatar
BF3/4 maps suck and so does the gunplay. It's like CoD on maps that are awful for CoD, with a player count awful for CoD.
WillyFive
Member
(04-23-2017, 01:50 PM)
WillyFive's Avatar

Originally Posted by Stallion Dan

BF3/4 maps suck and so does the gunplay. It's like CoD on maps that are awful for CoD, with a player count awful for CoD.

Huh? That doesn't describe any of the games at all. Why would you play them as CoD!
Old Gimlet Eyes
Member
(04-23-2017, 06:29 PM)
Old Gimlet Eyes's Avatar

Originally Posted by Hakkelus

Yeah, it's pretty much BF3>BF4>BF1. BF3 has so good maps, that's the main advantage over BF4. To bad not many are playing it anymore and there are no high tickrate servers.

I feel the same. BF3, especially with the strike at Karkand maps make it the GOAT BF.
The Faceless Master
(04-23-2017, 06:40 PM)
The Faceless Master's Avatar

Originally Posted by Old Gimlet Eyes

I feel the same. BF3, especially with the strike at Karkand maps make it the GOAT BF.

Aftermath

AFTERMATH
Darren_z33
Member
(04-23-2017, 06:48 PM)
Darren_z33's Avatar

Originally Posted by olimpia84

Yup, this is much more fun than BF1.

I agree completely, I love the battlefield series but BF1 just didn't click with me. I wish I'd got Titanfall 2 instead of BF1
Old Gimlet Eyes
Member
(04-24-2017, 06:10 PM)
Old Gimlet Eyes's Avatar

Originally Posted by The Faceless Master

Aftermath

AFTERMATH

Aftermath is just too good. The last expansion with the CTF mode and maps was also amazing. Remastered BF3 for current gen would be the best game ever.
The Faceless Master
(04-24-2017, 06:11 PM)
The Faceless Master's Avatar

Originally Posted by Old Gimlet Eyes

Aftermath is just too good. The last expansion with the CTF mode and maps was also amazing. Remastered BF3 for current gen would be the best game ever.

End Game, especially Kiasar Railway and Operation Riverside.

I would buy it twice.

Again.
Old Gimlet Eyes
Member
(04-24-2017, 07:54 PM)
Old Gimlet Eyes's Avatar

Originally Posted by The Faceless Master

End Game, especially Kiasar Railway and Operation Riverside.

I would buy it twice.

Again.

That map and stealing the flag on a dirt bike....so good.gif. Now I am going to just think about how awesome BF3 was/is. Thanks Face.
The Faceless Master
(04-25-2017, 02:40 AM)
The Faceless Master's Avatar

Originally Posted by Old Gimlet Eyes

That map and stealing the flag on a dirt bike....so good.gif. Now I am going to just think about how awesome BF3 was/is. Thanks Face.

And mining random spots around the flag.

Thread Tools