• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF
  • Like

GaimeGuy
Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
(03-29-2016, 05:41 PM)
GaimeGuy's Avatar
I like how Nami was already the best navigator in the world, so she spent the time skip learning about the weather instead. :3
everyday math
Banned
(03-29-2016, 05:52 PM)

Originally Posted by SolVanderlyn

Oh wow

Reminds me if this.
B-Dubs
No Scrubs
(03-29-2016, 05:53 PM)
B-Dubs's Avatar

Originally Posted by GaimeGuy

I like how Nami was already the best navigator in the world, so she spent the time skip learning about the weather instead. :3

Someone has to keep the rest of the crew alive and it sure as shit won't be Luffy, Zorro, Sanji, Usopp, Robin, Chopper, Franky or Brook.
Kave_Man
come in my shame circle
(03-29-2016, 06:06 PM)
Kave_Man's Avatar
I still think Sanji's dream is the worst of all of them.

"Hey there's a sea where all the fish in the world are"

Hahaha so uncool!
Blackleg-sanji1
Goten Enthusiast
(03-29-2016, 06:18 PM)
Blackleg-sanji1's Avatar

Originally Posted by Kave_Man

I still think Sanji's dream is the worst of all of them.

"Hey there's a sea where all the fish in the world are"

Hahaha so uncool!

He's a cook..of course the idea of a sea that he can gather all the fish of the world in one area are exciting to him.

A whole lot better than an impossible dream(choppers) and one that could or couldn't happen at any time(usopp)
Kave_Man
come in my shame circle
(03-29-2016, 06:20 PM)
Kave_Man's Avatar

Originally Posted by Blackleg-sanji1

He's a cook..of course the idea of a sea that he can gather all the fish of the world in one area are exciting to him.

A whole lot better than an impossible dream(choppers) and one that could or couldn't happen at any time(usopp)

Sir...sir! You're deflecting!

How dare you say Chopper's dream is impossible, he will save us all!
Blackleg-sanji1
Goten Enthusiast
(03-29-2016, 07:02 PM)
Blackleg-sanji1's Avatar

Originally Posted by Kave_Man

Sir...sir! You're deflecting!

How dare you say Chopper's dream is impossible, he will save us all!

That damn raccoon dog needs to die so sanji can cook him
Last edited by Blackleg-sanji1; 03-29-2016 at 07:05 PM.
Ray Down
Member
(03-29-2016, 07:05 PM)
Ray Down's Avatar

Originally Posted by Blackleg-sanji1

That damn raccoon dog needs to die so sanji can cook him

And luffy would eat him with tears in his eyes.
Imperial Bishop
Oh my God!
(03-29-2016, 07:14 PM)
Imperial Bishop's Avatar
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-new...ure-with-ennui



Blackleg intensifies
Blackleg-sanji1
Goten Enthusiast
(03-29-2016, 07:20 PM)
Blackleg-sanji1's Avatar

Originally Posted by Ray Down

And luffy would eat him with tears in his eyes.

He was always just back up food its alright.
Ray Down
Member
(03-29-2016, 07:44 PM)
Ray Down's Avatar

Originally Posted by Blackleg-sanji1

He was always just back up food its alright.

In honor of Chopper, Franky will mount his head in the Medical room.
More Fun To Compute
Banned
(03-29-2016, 07:55 PM)
More Fun To Compute's Avatar
Chopper is indispensable as the second best doctor in the team.
B-Dubs
No Scrubs
(03-29-2016, 07:57 PM)
B-Dubs's Avatar

Originally Posted by More Fun To Compute

Chopper is indispensable as the second best doctor in the team.

Who is best?
Blackleg-sanji1
Goten Enthusiast
(03-29-2016, 07:58 PM)
Blackleg-sanji1's Avatar

Originally Posted by Ray Down

In honor of Chopper, Franky will mount his head in the Medical room.

Or use it for a new vehicle call it battle chopper.

Originally Posted by B-Dubs

Who is best?

As long as law sticks around chopper sucks
Red Fire
Member
(03-29-2016, 07:58 PM)
Red Fire's Avatar

Originally Posted by B-Dubs

Who is best?

Water
Ray Down
Member
(03-29-2016, 08:50 PM)
Ray Down's Avatar

Originally Posted by Blackleg-sanji1

As long as law sticks around chopper sucks

Plus bepo can be the new animal mascot.
Song of the Turtle
Junior Member
(03-29-2016, 08:56 PM)
Song of the Turtle's Avatar
The amazon page for box set 3 is up and it says that it will come with a "48-page mini-comic". Wonder what that could be. Thought it would be Volume 1000 (the Film Z thing) but according to the wiki, that should have over 80 pages.
Ganzlinger
Member
(03-29-2016, 09:00 PM)
Ganzlinger's Avatar

Originally Posted by Kave_Man

I still think Sanji's dream is the worst of all of them.

"Hey there's a sea where all the fish in the world are"

Hahaha so uncool!

That's why his will for fulfilling it is the most weak. I bet he would choose a night with Nami instead of that dream.
More Fun To Compute
Banned
(03-29-2016, 09:05 PM)
More Fun To Compute's Avatar
At least Sanji doesn't have some unrealistic dream about being the strongest fighter or being taken seriously as a lead character.
Blackleg-sanji1
Goten Enthusiast
(03-29-2016, 09:08 PM)
Blackleg-sanji1's Avatar

Originally Posted by More Fun To Compute

At least Sanji doesn't have some unrealistic dream about being the strongest fighter or being taken seriously as a lead character.

Savage
Ganzlinger
Member
(03-29-2016, 09:32 PM)
Ganzlinger's Avatar

Originally Posted by More Fun To Compute

At least Sanji doesn't have some unrealistic dream about being the strongest fighter or being taken seriously as a lead character.

Burn like Fire Fist Ace!
Tathanen
Get Inside Her!
(03-29-2016, 09:47 PM)
Tathanen's Avatar

Originally Posted by Song of the Turtle

The amazon page for box set 3 is up and it says that it will come with a "48-page mini-comic". Wonder what that could be. Thought it would be Volume 1000 (the Film Z thing) but according to the wiki, that should have over 80 pages.

Oh maaaan I want that chapter in print by VIZ real bad, I'm gonna be pissed if this is the only way to get it. I already have all those volumes. Hopefully someone will put it up on ebay.
GhostBed
Member
(03-29-2016, 09:52 PM)
GhostBed's Avatar

Originally Posted by Song of the Turtle

The amazon page for box set 3 is up and it says that it will come with a "48-page mini-comic". Wonder what that could be. Thought it would be Volume 1000 (the Film Z thing) but according to the wiki, that should have over 80 pages.

Link? Not seeing it on Amazon, wanna get my preorder in.
Kave_Man
come in my shame circle
(03-29-2016, 10:30 PM)
Kave_Man's Avatar
Damn Sanji fans so salty ever since God Usopp took his rightful place as part of the monster trio.

SANJI WILL NEVER GET BACK IN!!!
B-Dubs
No Scrubs
(03-29-2016, 10:34 PM)
B-Dubs's Avatar

Originally Posted by Kave_Man

Damn Sanji fans so salty ever since God Usopp took his rightful place as part of the monster trio.

SANJI WILL NEVER GET BACK IN!!!

Blackleg-sanji1
Goten Enthusiast
(03-29-2016, 10:40 PM)
Blackleg-sanji1's Avatar

Originally Posted by Kave_Man

Damn Sanji fans so salty ever since God Usopp took his rightful place as part of the monster trio.

SANJI WILL NEVER GET BACK IN!!!

Usopp is going to die on elbaf
Ganzlinger
Member
(03-29-2016, 10:46 PM)
Ganzlinger's Avatar

Originally Posted by Kave_Man

Damn Sanji fans so salty ever since God Usopp took his rightful place as part of the monster trio.

SANJI WILL NEVER GET BACK IN!!!

He actually took Zoro's place.
More Fun To Compute
Banned
(03-29-2016, 10:59 PM)
More Fun To Compute's Avatar

Originally Posted by Blackleg-sanji1

Usopp is going to die on elbaf

Robin and Usopp arrive on Elbaf. Waiting for them is Jaguar D Saul weeping.

"Robin, I'm so glad you could find a good friend and God Usopp must be the most reliable friend in the world."

Robin, also weeping.

"Yes, Usopp is always there for me he has saved me so many times unlike that useless blond cook who always ends up running away."

"Truly Usopp is the greatest warrior of the sea."

Then a linkin park song starts playing and we see an action montage of Usopp's finest moments.
Ray Down
Member
(03-29-2016, 11:04 PM)
Ray Down's Avatar
Cross Epoch showed that Robin and Usopp would betray Luffy and join Kaido.



Just look at those horns.
Squishy3
Member
(03-30-2016, 12:02 AM)
Squishy3's Avatar

Originally Posted by Ray Down

Cross Epoch showed that Robin and Usopp would betray Luffy and join Kaido.



Just look at those horns.

I mean Usopp was also the bad guy in Chopperman. This is basically canon

I could see an arc where Usopp pretends to join the bad guys only to sabotage things from within
GhostBed
Member
(03-30-2016, 12:39 AM)
GhostBed's Avatar

Originally Posted by Squishy3


I could see an arc where Usopp pretends to join the bad guys only to sabotage things from within

I could definitely see this.

Imagine Luffy + Sanji and co arriving at Wano, only to find that Usopp is now one of Kaidou's generals.
Blackleg-sanji1
Goten Enthusiast
(03-30-2016, 12:41 AM)
Blackleg-sanji1's Avatar

Originally Posted by GhostBed

I could definitely see this.

Imagine Luffy + Sanji and co arriving at Wano, only to find that Usopp is now dead beneath kaidos feet

FTFY
GaimeGuy
Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
(03-30-2016, 01:05 AM)
GaimeGuy's Avatar

Originally Posted by Kave_Man

I still think Sanji's dream is the worst of all of them.

"Hey there's a sea where all the fish in the world are"

Hahaha so uncool!

It's not a terrible dream for a cook in a world where different quadrants of the world are isolated from each other, making non-regional ingredients extremely difficult and expensive to acquire.

"I'm going to find the sea where everything a cook could ever want to cook with is readily available."
GhostBed
Member
(03-30-2016, 01:11 AM)
GhostBed's Avatar

Originally Posted by GaimeGuy

It's not a terrible dream for a cook in a world where different quadrants of the world are isolated from each other, making non-regional ingredients extremely difficult and expensive to acquire.

"I'm going to find the sea where everything a cook could ever want to cook with is readily available."

Bingo. Sanji's dream is one of the more fantastical.

Also, Chopper will def fulfill his dream when Luffy comes down with the same incurable sickness that Gold Roger had and Chopper saves him and becomes the greatest doctor in THE WORLD.
NSESN
Member
(03-30-2016, 01:13 AM)
NSESN's Avatar
BTW, why Sanji's beard is black? He is a fake blond?
Blackleg-sanji1
Goten Enthusiast
(03-30-2016, 01:19 AM)
Blackleg-sanji1's Avatar

Originally Posted by NSESN

BTW, why Sanji's beard is black? He is a fake blond?

Thats normal actually
Kater
Member
(03-30-2016, 01:20 AM)
Kater's Avatar

Originally Posted by Squishy3

I mean Usopp was also the bad guy in Chopperman. This is basically canon

I could see an arc where Usopp pretends to join the bad guys only to sabotage things from within

That's basically his own lie becoming truth then. He would command hundreds, maybe thousands of men.

It would be awesome if it happens.
smurfx
get some go again
(03-30-2016, 01:22 AM)
smurfx's Avatar

Originally Posted by Blackleg-sanji1

Usopp is going to die on elbaf

it will be death by snu snu and sanji will die of jealousy.
Jarate
Member
(03-30-2016, 01:32 AM)
Jarate's Avatar

Originally Posted by Blackleg-sanji1

Thats normal actually

Yeah I have really dark brown hair, really light brown beard hair.

I think it was mostly done because it's easy to a large swathe of blonde hair, but it would be very difficult to see very thin eyebrows, or very thin facial hair if it was blonde.
Ganzlinger
Member
(03-30-2016, 01:33 AM)
Ganzlinger's Avatar

Originally Posted by NSESN

BTW, why Sanji's beard is black? He is a fake blond?

He might be a dark blonde, so his beard hair is dark. It's quite common. But the main reason is probably because Oda thought it would look better that way instead of a blonde goatee.
Jigolo
Member
(03-30-2016, 03:01 AM)
Jigolo's Avatar
So let me get the groups straight.


Kin'emon, Kanjuro and Momo are going back to Wano to recruit some samurai. (Isn't Kaido's crew residing there at the moment? Sounds like trouble)

Minks (dog + cat + others) are going to look for Marco to help fight Kaido and they have a "good idea" where he might be.

Luffy, Brooke, Nami, and Chopper are going to get Sanji on Big Moms ship

Zoro, Robin, Usopp, and Franky are staying on Zou?
Blackleg-sanji1
Goten Enthusiast
(03-30-2016, 03:07 AM)
Blackleg-sanji1's Avatar

Originally Posted by Jigolo

So let me get the groups straight.


Kin'emon, Kanjuro and Momo are going back to Wano to recruit some samurai. (Isn't Kaido's crew residing there at the moment? Sounds like trouble)

Minks (dog + cat + others) are going to look for Marco to help fight Kaido and they have a "good idea" where he might be.

Luffy, Brooke, Nami, and Chopper are going to get Sanji on Big Moms ship

Zoro, Robin, Usopp, and Franky are staying on Zou?

Zoro and co are going with kinemon to wano i believe
slightconfuse
(03-30-2016, 03:08 AM)
slightconfuse's Avatar

Originally Posted by Jigolo

So let me get the groups straight.

Zoro, Robin, Usopp, and Franky are staying on Zou?

No they are going to Wano too
Ray Down
Member
(03-30-2016, 03:08 AM)
Ray Down's Avatar

Originally Posted by Jigolo

So let me get the groups straight.


Kin'emon, Kanjuro and Momo are going back to Wano to recruit some samurai. (Isn't Kaido's crew residing there at the moment? Sounds like trouble)

Minks (dog + cat + others) are going to look for Marco to help fight Kaido and they have a "good idea" where he might be.

Luffy, Brooke, Nami, and Chopper are going to get Sanji on Big Moms ship

Zoro, Robin, Usopp, and Franky are staying on Zou?

Zoro, Robin, frankly, usopp and Law with his crew are seemingly going to Zou with Kimimon in Law sub.

Luffy, Nami and co are heading to Whole Cake Island not big mom ship to get Sanji.
Kater
Member
(03-30-2016, 03:09 AM)
Kater's Avatar
Some rad fanart:




(source)
Jarate
Member
(03-30-2016, 03:11 AM)
Jarate's Avatar
Am I the only one not that big of a fan of the crew now splitting up two times in a row?
Blackleg-sanji1
Goten Enthusiast
(03-30-2016, 03:16 AM)
Blackleg-sanji1's Avatar

Originally Posted by Jarate

Am I the only one not that big of a fan of the crew now splitting up two times in a row?

I like it. We can get more done and it shows how strong they are now being able to split up and handle situations alone
Ganzlinger
Member
(03-30-2016, 03:24 AM)
Ganzlinger's Avatar

Originally Posted by Kater

Some rad fanart:

(source)

Nice!

Originally Posted by Jarate

Am I the only one not that big of a fan of the crew now splitting up two times in a row?

Not a fan either, but now is just fair after what happened in Dressrosa. Time for the Curlyhats to shine.
TheShah
Junior Member
(03-30-2016, 03:27 AM)
Are there any videos or podcasts where you actually hear Oda's voice? I just realized I've never seen or heard the man talk.
Jigolo
Member
(03-30-2016, 03:28 AM)
Jigolo's Avatar

Originally Posted by Ray Down

Zoro, Robin, frankly, usopp and Law with his crew are seemingly going to Zou with Kimimon in Law sub.

Luffy, Nami and co are heading to Whole Cake Island not big mom ship to get Sanji.

I'm assuming you mean Wano. I also completely forgot about the Heart Pirates, so they'll be on the Wano team, interesting.

Luffy and co, oh I see.

Originally Posted by Jarate

Am I the only one not that big of a fan of the crew now splitting up two times in a row?

No you're not the only one.

Thread Tools