• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF
  • Like

CzarTim
Member
(01-06-2017, 05:03 PM)
CzarTim's Avatar
btw I won't be around at the day start
nin1000
Member
(01-06-2017, 05:08 PM)
nin1000's Avatar

cabot
Member
(01-06-2017, 05:32 PM)
cabot's Avatar
Planning to die on day one, nin?

I could live with it.
nin1000
Member
(01-06-2017, 05:56 PM)
nin1000's Avatar

Originally Posted by cabot

Planning to die on day one, nin?

I could live with it.

i think its time for some election day shenanigans brother
melonrabbit
Member
(01-06-2017, 06:05 PM)
melonrabbit's Avatar

Originally Posted by cabot

Planning to die on day one, nin?

I could live with it.

Aw. Be nice to nin.
acohrs
Member
(01-06-2017, 06:11 PM)
acohrs's Avatar
I forgot how to play Mafia. Do we all start off really nice to each other and then backstab one another more and more as the game goes on? Or do we be really shitty to each other at the beginning but through punishment, perseverance, and stubbornness, forge stronger than BFF bonds?

Either way, I already have a shit list and some of you are on it!
melonrabbit
Member
(01-06-2017, 06:11 PM)
melonrabbit's Avatar

Originally Posted by CzarTim

btw I won't be around at the day start

Need to coordinate with the scum team. Gotcha.
Natiko
Member
(01-06-2017, 06:27 PM)
Natiko's Avatar
Apparently we're starting off by lynching half the participants so this game should be wrapped up in no time!
Bronx-Man
In 16th century Japan, the African slave of a Jesuit priest rises to become a samurai in the service of its most powerful warlord, & faces the challenge of a corrupt general who is scheming to topple the warlord & rule in his place.
(01-06-2017, 07:02 PM)
Bronx-Man's Avatar
hi

which ones of you are the scummies

pls let me know in advance

thnx
cabot
Member
(01-06-2017, 07:49 PM)
cabot's Avatar

Originally Posted by acohrs

I forgot how to play Mafia. Do we all start off really nice to each other and then backstab one another more and more as the game goes on? Or do we be really shitty to each other at the beginning but through punishment, perseverance, and stubbornness, forge stronger than BFF bonds?

Either way, I already have a shit list and some of you are on it!

Apparently I'm on your kink slave list.


Seems inadequate moderator treatment.
acohrs
Member
(01-06-2017, 08:06 PM)
acohrs's Avatar

Originally Posted by cabot

Apparently I'm on your kink slave list.


Seems inadequate moderator treatment.

Man, if I did have a kink list, you'd be the last person on it.
Kawl_USC
Member
(01-06-2017, 08:13 PM)
Kawl_USC's Avatar

Originally Posted by acohrs

Man, if I did have a kink list, you'd be the last person on it.

Which ironically is cabbies kink.

Go figure.
Ty4on
Member
(01-06-2017, 08:40 PM)
Ty4on's Avatar
Is this seriously going to beat Pop's D1 before D1 even begins?
Blargonaut
Member
(01-06-2017, 08:50 PM)
Blargonaut's Avatar
cabot
Member
(01-06-2017, 08:52 PM)
cabot's Avatar

Originally Posted by Ty4on

Is this seriously going to beat Pop's D1 before D1 even begins?

Obviously, I'm actually a player this time.
acohrs
Member
(01-06-2017, 08:58 PM)
acohrs's Avatar

Originally Posted by Kawl_USC

Which ironically is cabbies kink.

Go figure.

I see Cabot as the kind of fellow whose kink would be standing up in school assembly in front of the whole school as a young boy. He would then be ridiculed, yelled at, and covered in shame honey whilst his former Geography teacher, Ms Humphries, spanks him with a wooden ruler.

What's that? That was a very specific example that i couldn't possibly make about someone else whom I know only through a few comments on a video game forum? Well then, I don't know what else to tell you
Kawl_USC
Member
(01-06-2017, 08:59 PM)
Kawl_USC's Avatar

Originally Posted by Blargonaut

For some reason I thought his head was gonna turn into a fruit ala those old gusher commericals.

Disappointed.
Natiko
Member
(01-06-2017, 08:59 PM)
Natiko's Avatar

Originally Posted by Ty4on

Is this seriously going to beat Pop's D1 before D1 even begins?

Maybe we can beat Pop's whole game by the end of day one.
Sawneeks
Member
(01-06-2017, 08:59 PM)
Sawneeks's Avatar

Originally Posted by Ty4on

Is this seriously going to beat Pop's D1 before D1 even begins?

Watch activity drop off once the game starts. :p
Natiko
Member
(01-06-2017, 09:00 PM)
Natiko's Avatar

Originally Posted by acohrs

I see Cabot as the kind of fellow whose kink would be standing up in school assembly in front of the whole school as a young boy. He would then be ridiculed, yelled at, and covered in shame honey whilst his former Geography teacher, Ms Humphries, spanks him with a wooden ruler.

What's that? That was a very specific example that i couldn't possibly make about someone else whom I know only through a few comments on a video game forum? Well then, I don't know what else to tell you

I, uh, think I need to excuse myself for the moment. Don't mind me.
Ty4on
Member
(01-06-2017, 09:02 PM)
Ty4on's Avatar

Originally Posted by Natiko

Maybe we can beat Pop's whole game by the end of day one.

I'll be honest, I'd be kind of disappointed if it didn't hit 2k posts by the end of D1 :p
Kawl_USC
Member
(01-06-2017, 09:06 PM)
Kawl_USC's Avatar
The real NX2.0 starts here.

Warning: huge chest ahead
Sophia
Member
(01-06-2017, 09:07 PM)
Sophia's Avatar

Originally Posted by Ty4on

Is this seriously going to beat Pop's D1 before D1 even begins?

We have some of the biggest chatterboxes in GAFia history all in the same game. It darn well better. :P
acohrs
Member
(01-06-2017, 09:10 PM)
acohrs's Avatar

Originally Posted by Sophia

We have some of the biggest chatterboxes in GAFia history all in the same game. It darn well better. :P

Finally my ability to chat shit is wanted!
Bronx-Man
In 16th century Japan, the African slave of a Jesuit priest rises to become a samurai in the service of its most powerful warlord, & faces the challenge of a corrupt general who is scheming to topple the warlord & rule in his place.
(01-06-2017, 09:11 PM)
Bronx-Man's Avatar

Originally Posted by Ty4on

Is this seriously going to beat Pop's D1 before D1 even begins?

#yourfavescouldnever
melonrabbit
Member
(01-06-2017, 09:23 PM)
melonrabbit's Avatar

Originally Posted by Natiko

Maybe we can beat Pop's whole game by the end of day one.

I'm already over this game :P
Natiko
Member
(01-06-2017, 09:28 PM)
Natiko's Avatar

Originally Posted by melonrabbit

I'm already over this game :P

[Insert insult about Infamous here]
melonrabbit
Member
(01-06-2017, 09:32 PM)
melonrabbit's Avatar

Originally Posted by Natiko

[Insert insult about Infamous here]

You're right Delsin is pretty lame.

I'm all about Reggie now.
Bronx-Man
In 16th century Japan, the African slave of a Jesuit priest rises to become a samurai in the service of its most powerful warlord, & faces the challenge of a corrupt general who is scheming to topple the warlord & rule in his place.
(01-06-2017, 09:46 PM)
Bronx-Man's Avatar

Originally Posted by melonrabbit

You're right Delsin is pretty lame.

I'm all about Reggie now.

get outta here
acohrs
Member
(01-06-2017, 10:01 PM)
acohrs's Avatar

Originally Posted by Bronx-Man

get outta here

Oh you kids and your animes
Ty4on
Member
(01-06-2017, 10:24 PM)
Ty4on's Avatar
Fat4all
Member
(01-06-2017, 10:27 PM)
Fat4all's Avatar

Originally Posted by Ty4on

A classic scene from Link to the Past, where Zelda gets her speed boosters.
Bronx-Man
In 16th century Japan, the African slave of a Jesuit priest rises to become a samurai in the service of its most powerful warlord, & faces the challenge of a corrupt general who is scheming to topple the warlord & rule in his place.
(01-06-2017, 10:28 PM)
Bronx-Man's Avatar
oh my god start this shit already so i can get d1 turbo'd again
acohrs
Member
(01-06-2017, 10:30 PM)
acohrs's Avatar

Originally Posted by Bronx-Man

oh my god start this shit already so i can get d1 turbo'd again

Afraid I can't do that Hal

CCS
Member
(01-06-2017, 10:46 PM)
CCS's Avatar
May death never stop you.

Let's get ready to rumble!! :D
Ty4on
Member
(01-06-2017, 11:24 PM)
Ty4on's Avatar

Originally Posted by Fat4all

A classic scene from Link to the Past, where Zelda gets her speed boosters.

...

yes...
Natiko
Member
(01-06-2017, 11:25 PM)
Natiko's Avatar
A silence has fallen over our participants as they wait with bated breath for the game to begin.
Natiko
Member
(01-06-2017, 11:26 PM)
Natiko's Avatar
Vote: Ty4on
Fat4all
Member
(01-06-2017, 11:34 PM)
Fat4all's Avatar
more like A Lark Between World, amirite?
melonrabbit
Member
(01-06-2017, 11:48 PM)
melonrabbit's Avatar

Originally Posted by Bronx-Man

oh my god start this shit already so i can get d1 turbo'd again

I believe this is your game, Alfonso.
Ty4on
Member
(01-06-2017, 11:55 PM)
Ty4on's Avatar

Originally Posted by Natiko

A silence has fallen over our participants as they wait with bated breath for the game to begin.

Originally Posted by Natiko

Vote: Ty4on

I ruined everything, didn't I :(
melonrabbit
Member
(01-06-2017, 11:56 PM)
melonrabbit's Avatar

Originally Posted by Natiko

A silence has fallen over our participants as they wait with bated breath for the game to begin.

Just cause I was at work. Do I have to carry the whole game?
Sawneeks
Member
(01-07-2017, 12:00 AM)
Sawneeks's Avatar

Dawn of the First Day

After much debate, the goddesses agreed on 20 characters for their little diversion. A neutral world was created to contain them.

“Should we give the world a name? An alphanumeric designation seems so bland,” says Nayru.

“Yes we should call it Hyrule like the other 2837299632 realms, right?” comments Farore drily.

Din shoots her a look. “Aren’t you a ray of sunshine,” she says. “Maybe we can call it… Lierule?”

“No, Lyrule,” corrects Nayru.

“That’s what I said, Lierule,” says Din, puzzled.

Spelling,” insists Nayru. “Keeps the pun and looks better.”

“You’re weird,” says Din.

“Tell me about it,” sighs Farore.

“Shhh,” shushes Nayru, turning her attention to LieLyrule. “The game’s about to begin.”

Day 1 begins

Day 1 ends in:

Current Vote Count can be found HERE
Last edited by Sawneeks; 01-07-2017 at 12:09 AM.
Sorian
Member
(01-07-2017, 12:00 AM)
Sorian's Avatar
Hey listen!

First post

VOTE: Natiko
melonrabbit
Member
(01-07-2017, 12:01 AM)
melonrabbit's Avatar
Let's rock, baby.

(Zelda is highly quotable franchise, see?)

Since someone wasn't allowed to participate in Season 7, I've had plenty of time to develop a foolproof method of scum-hunting in the form of a simple three question survey.

1) Do you find tattoos attractive?
2) How flawlessly foxy is Megan Fox?
3) Isn't pineapple on pizza the best thing ever?

You already know my answers. Therefore, I, melon cannot be scum.

I guarantee this will work and won't be controversial in the slightest.

Bonus points awarded to anyone--and I mean anyone (even you Retro) in possession of a tattoo of Megan Fox eating pineapple pizza.

Oh and

VOTE: Splinter

missed u.
Ty4on
Member
(01-07-2017, 12:01 AM)
Ty4on's Avatar
No pretyped post?

Vote: Sorian
Sophia
Member
(01-07-2017, 12:02 AM)
Sophia's Avatar
I see prod votes are already flying out of the gate. Huh. :p
Sorian
Member
(01-07-2017, 12:03 AM)
Sorian's Avatar

Originally Posted by Ty4on

No pretyped post?

Vote: Sorian

Obviously that was pre-typed, I hit that in right when she posted the day start.
Sorian
Member
(01-07-2017, 12:04 AM)
Sorian's Avatar

Originally Posted by melonrabbit

Let's rock, baby.

(Zelda is highly quotable franchise, see?)

Since someone wasn't allowed to participate in Season 7, I've had plenty of time to develop a foolproof method of scum-hunting in the form of a simple three question survey.

1) Do you find tattoos attractive?
2) How flawlessly foxy is Megan Fox?
3) Isn't pineapple on pizza the best thing ever?

You already know my answers. Therefore, I, melon cannot be scum.

I guarantee this will work and won't be controversial in the slightest.

Bonus points awarded to anyone--and I mean anyone (even you Retro) in possession of a tattoo of Megan Fox eating pineapple pizza.

Oh and

VOTE: Splinter

missed u.

Yes, eh....., and pineapple is the worst. Easy

Originally Posted by Sophia

I see prod votes are already flying out of the gate. Huh. :p

Those would be random votes, not prod votes, keep your head on straight.
melonrabbit
Member
(01-07-2017, 12:05 AM)
melonrabbit's Avatar

Originally Posted by Ty4on

No pretyped post?

Vote: Sorian

No. That was me.

Look how beautiful it is. Please provide your answers in crayon.

Thread Tools