• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF
  • Like

Dosia
Member
(01-09-2017, 01:10 AM)
Dosia's Avatar
All home teams win again for the divisional
KingBroly
Member
(01-09-2017, 01:11 AM)
KingBroly's Avatar
Seahawks
Patriots

Chiefs
Packers
Elfforkusu
Member
(01-09-2017, 01:11 AM)
Elfforkusu's Avatar

Originally Posted by Line_HTX

I fucking HATE how I have to depend on stupid Aaron to one and done the Cowboys.

Fuck Aaron and his massively stupid ass Hail Marys. Fuck wienke.

Friend, I have 5 letters for you.


R
E
L
A
X
Crimson_Gold
Member
(01-09-2017, 01:11 AM)
Crimson_Gold's Avatar

Originally Posted by Alligatorjandro

Hell yeah we are

Nah.
TB14
Junior Member
(01-09-2017, 01:11 AM)

Originally Posted by Dosia

All home teams win again for the divisional

Don't sleep on the Texans.
jbug617
Member
(01-09-2017, 01:11 AM)
jbug617's Avatar
worried about the Texans defense and their TE. Pats weakness is the middle of the field where Brock is the most comfortable throwing. We all know pressure is the key to slowing down Brady.
CrocMother
Member
(01-09-2017, 01:11 AM)
CrocMother's Avatar

Originally Posted by MechDX

You seriously need to chill out

lmao

Why do you guys hate us so much?

Mackenzie 92
Member
(01-09-2017, 01:11 AM)
Mackenzie 92's Avatar

Originally Posted by Alligatorjandro

Hell yeah we are

damn trumpers
BlackGhost
The reason the Browns haven't made the playoffs in 15 years is because they're too good
(01-09-2017, 01:11 AM)
BlackGhost's Avatar
When I think about the Offseason thread.

Only alittle more football left my friends :")
Line_HTX
Member
(01-09-2017, 01:11 AM)
Line_HTX's Avatar

Originally Posted by Elfforkusu

Friend, I have 5 letters for you.


R
E
L
A
X

OK, I chuckled.
PillarEN
Member
(01-09-2017, 01:12 AM)
PillarEN's Avatar
Let's go Pats
Sweeney Tom
Member
(01-09-2017, 01:12 AM)
Sweeney Tom's Avatar
Connor Cook put up more points than most of the other wildcard losers this weekend
Gooster
Member
(01-09-2017, 01:12 AM)
Gooster's Avatar
WhoooOOOoooOOAAAAAAAAAAA Sunday niiiiiight golden globes
FrenchMovieTheme
I'm waiting for a star to fall
(01-09-2017, 01:12 AM)
FrenchMovieTheme's Avatar
Packers
Falcons
Chiefs
Texans

Go alex biiiiiiiiiitch!!
Dosia
Member
(01-09-2017, 01:12 AM)
Dosia's Avatar

Originally Posted by TB14

Don't sleep on the Texans.

Lol. Pats will win by 21 or more
MechDX
Member
(01-09-2017, 01:13 AM)
MechDX's Avatar

Originally Posted by FrenchMovieTheme

Packers
Falcons
Chiefs
Texans

Go alex biiiiiiiiiitch!!

My boy FMT a Brockleiver. I just cant.....no hope. Doomed.
Line_HTX
Member
(01-09-2017, 01:13 AM)
Line_HTX's Avatar

Originally Posted by jbug617

worried about the Texans defense and their TE. Pats weakness is the middle of the field where Brock is the most comfortable throwing. We all know pressure is the key to slowing down Brady.

You're favored by 16.

No way you're losing to Brock Scrubmasher.

C'mon now.
RBH
Member
(01-09-2017, 01:13 AM)
RBH's Avatar
Miracle
Member
(01-09-2017, 01:14 AM)
Miracle's Avatar

Originally Posted by Line_HTX

I fucking HATE how I have to depend on stupid Aaron to one and done the Cowboys.

Fuck Aaron and his massively stupid ass Hail Marys. Fuck wienke.

Are you a Giants fan? Because otherwise that reaction seems a little over the top.
squicken
our defensive line is somewhat competent!
(01-09-2017, 01:14 AM)
squicken's Avatar

Originally Posted by jbug617

worried about the Texans defense and their TE. Pats weakness is the middle of the field where Brock is the most comfortable throwing. We all know pressure is the key to slowing down Brady.

I'd be more worried about rogue comets crashing into the Earth than the Texans beating the Patriots
wienke
Member
(01-09-2017, 01:14 AM)
wienke's Avatar
I'm glad to know that the Packers have everyone's support next Sunday because nobody wants to see the Cowboys succeed.

Originally Posted by FrenchMovieTheme

Packers
Falcons
Chiefs
Texans

Go alex biiiiiiiiiitch!!

Thank you friend!

I know this post was hard for you
Dutch Gronk
Member
(01-09-2017, 01:14 AM)
Dutch Gronk's Avatar

Originally Posted by Miracle

Are you a Giants fan? Because otherwise that reaction seems a little over the top.

He's a Colts fan
Bolivar687
Member
(01-09-2017, 01:14 AM)
Bolivar687's Avatar
Gobias
Member
(01-09-2017, 01:14 AM)
Gobias's Avatar
My Texans gonna do it :')

Originally Posted by BlackGhost

When I think about the Offseason thread.

Only alittle more football left my friends :")

The true offseason thread begins on Jan 12
CrocMother
Member
(01-09-2017, 01:15 AM)
CrocMother's Avatar

Originally Posted by wienke

I'm glad to know that the Packers have everyone's support next Sunday because nobody wants to see the Cowboys succeed.

Nobody wants to see the Packers succeed either.
MechDX
Member
(01-09-2017, 01:15 AM)
MechDX's Avatar
Honestly dont give a shit who wins next week other than the Seahawks. Need to knock RBH off his high horse
Line_HTX
Member
(01-09-2017, 01:15 AM)
Line_HTX's Avatar

Originally Posted by Dutch Gronk

He's a Colts fan

I see what you did there, Sunderland and Juventus fan.

;P
Mindlog
(01-09-2017, 01:15 AM)
Mindlog's Avatar
🅕🅤🅒🅚 🅕🅞🅞🅣🅑🅐🅛🅛

Seahawks 106 - Falcons 3
TB14
Junior Member
(01-09-2017, 01:15 AM)

Originally Posted by Dosia

Lol. Pats will win by 21 or more

Pats will win? Definitely.
By 21 or more? Probably.

Still, don't sleep on them.
Vanillalite
Ask me about the GAF Notebook
(01-09-2017, 01:15 AM)
Vanillalite's Avatar
Miracle
Member
(01-09-2017, 01:15 AM)
Miracle's Avatar

Originally Posted by Dutch Gronk

He's a Colts fan

In that case...

Grexeno
Member
(01-09-2017, 01:16 AM)
Grexeno's Avatar
I hope Ben's ankle isn't that bad
Sky Chief
Member
(01-09-2017, 01:16 AM)
Sky Chief's Avatar
You guys are getting ahead of yourselves, can't we please continue pointing and laughing at OBJ?
Sephzilla
Member
(01-09-2017, 01:16 AM)
Sephzilla's Avatar
Packers
Falcons
Chiefs
Patriots
Crimson_Gold
Member
(01-09-2017, 01:17 AM)
Crimson_Gold's Avatar

Originally Posted by MechDX

Honestly dont give a shit who wins next week other than the Seahawks. Need to knock RBH off his high horse

Did you get your free swag from the Texans win yet? If not, please do

Originally Posted by Sephzilla

Packers
Falcons
Chiefs
Patriots

Cowboys
Hawks
Steelers
Patriots, but hoping and wishing for the Brockalypse to strike and the Texans win
necrosis
Member
(01-09-2017, 01:17 AM)
necrosis's Avatar
go hawks
RBH
Member
(01-09-2017, 01:17 AM)
RBH's Avatar
Who all rooting for the Falcons, say yeah!


Gobias
Member
(01-09-2017, 01:17 AM)
Gobias's Avatar
Teams who don't deserve a Super Bowl
1.)Steelers
2.)Patriots
3.)RBH
Striker
got struck
(01-09-2017, 01:18 AM)
Striker's Avatar

Originally Posted by jbug617

worried about the Texans defense and their TE. Pats weakness is the middle of the field where Brock is the most comfortable throwing. We all know pressure is the key to slowing down Brady.

Their TE is C.J. Fiedorowicz, not Gronk.
MechDX
Member
(01-09-2017, 01:18 AM)
MechDX's Avatar

Originally Posted by Gobias

Teans who don't deserve a Super Bowl
1.)Steelers
2.)Patriots
3.)RBH

Brother! We need to start the Fuck RBH Club.

Originally Posted by Striker

Their TE is C.J. Fiedorowicz, not Gronk.

Talk shit about the Texans all you want but DO NOT disparage the Polish Hat
RBH
Member
(01-09-2017, 01:18 AM)
RBH's Avatar

Originally Posted by MechDX

Honestly dont give a shit who wins next week other than the Seahawks. Need to knock RBH off his high horse

Originally Posted by Gobias

Teams who don't deserve a Super Bowl
1.)Steelers
2.)Patriots
3.)RBH

Originally Posted by MechDX

Brother! We need to start the Fuck RBH Club.

wut

What high horse?

I didn't even do anything this time!
TB14
Junior Member
(01-09-2017, 01:18 AM)

Originally Posted by Sky Chief

You guys are getting ahead of yourselves, can't we please continue pointing and laughing at OBJ?

Something something... boat.
Dutch Gronk
Member
(01-09-2017, 01:19 AM)
Dutch Gronk's Avatar

Originally Posted by Gobias

Teans who don't deserve a Super Bowl
1.)Steelers
2.)Patriots
3.)RBH

Teams who deserve a Super Bowl
1.) Ohio State
2.) The Browns
3.) A-team
Elfforkusu
Member
(01-09-2017, 01:19 AM)
Elfforkusu's Avatar
Chiefs
Patriots
Falcons

Not picking the Packers game. No need, they are going to win by 70.
wienke
Member
(01-09-2017, 01:20 AM)
wienke's Avatar
Really don't get the Falcons hate

As a franchise, their success has amounted to being comparable to the Eagles or Chargers.

At least the Eagles can say that they were cheated out of a ring by cheaters
Mackenzie 92
Member
(01-09-2017, 01:20 AM)
Mackenzie 92's Avatar

Originally Posted by RBH

Who all rooting for the Falcons, say yeah!


#RiseUP

Line_HTX
Member
(01-09-2017, 01:20 AM)
Line_HTX's Avatar

Originally Posted by Miracle

In that case...

I'm not Narag, y'know?
Striker
got struck
(01-09-2017, 01:20 AM)
Striker's Avatar

Originally Posted by MechDX

Talk shit about the Texans all you want but DO NOT disparage the Polish Hat

No trash talk, he'd easily be the Giants best TE.
mreddie
Member
(01-09-2017, 01:20 AM)
mreddie's Avatar
I'm tired of the Pats, Steelers and Hawks (blame the 12th man crap)
And fuck the Cowboys anyways.
MechDX
Member
(01-09-2017, 01:22 AM)
MechDX's Avatar

Originally Posted by wienke

Really don't get the Falcons hate

As a franchise, their success has amounted to being comparable to the Eagles or Chargers.

At least the Eagles can say that they were cheated out of a ring by cheaters

They wont start the real MVP at QB.

Thread Tools