• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF
  • Like

wesleyshark
Member
(03-20-2017, 11:25 PM)
wesleyshark's Avatar

Originally Posted by Linkura

Update: Found guilty of 29 charges- nearly all except for attempted murder. Attempted murder charge had a hung jury. He had previously turned down a plea deal of 18-40 years. Sentencing in June.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/03/20/war-ma...empted-murder/

Put him away for life.

Good. He's a piece of shit and should rot in prison for as long as possible.
Stalwart
Member
(03-20-2017, 11:27 PM)
Stalwart's Avatar

Originally Posted by MindofKB

HIs Wikipedia page has already been updated lol.



He took that huge L.

Holy shit.
Oxn
Member
(03-20-2017, 11:29 PM)
Oxn's Avatar
Good news.

I wonder how she is now. Does she look back to normal?
Lan Dong Mik
Member
(03-20-2017, 11:31 PM)
Lan Dong Mik's Avatar
Rot you fucking woman beater.

Hopefully he gets at least 25+ years
Straight Edge
Member
(03-20-2017, 11:35 PM)
Straight Edge's Avatar
Plea deal of 18-40 years sounds like a massive range. Does that mean he will get at least 40 for not taking the deal?
daffy
Member
(03-20-2017, 11:35 PM)
daffy's Avatar

Originally Posted by MindofKB

HIs Wikipedia page has already been updated lol.



He took that huge L.

so good. Swerving that plea deal is gonna cost him bigly
theignoramus
Member
(03-20-2017, 11:37 PM)
theignoramus's Avatar
This goon and this thread title makes me physically ill.
CHC
Member
(03-20-2017, 11:42 PM)
CHC's Avatar
Good that this belligerent shit is locked away. Talk about being born into the wrong century....
Kerensky
Junior Member
(03-20-2017, 11:42 PM)
Kerensky's Avatar

Originally Posted by Straight Edge

Plea deal of 18-40 years sounds like a massive range. Does that mean he will get at least 40 for not taking the deal?

i think it means that it'll be up to the judge's discretion to follow the district attourney's request, or deviate in either direction.

I wonder what made him attack her so badly, did his profession lower his inhibition?
A Link to the Past
Snitch
(03-20-2017, 11:46 PM)
A Link to the Past's Avatar
Let's remember too that the plea deal was accounting for the attempted murder charges. Is there anyone who could give a rough estimate on how many years he could be charged with for all of what he was found guilty for?
ElBoxyBrown
Member
(03-20-2017, 11:48 PM)
ElBoxyBrown's Avatar
This is the dude that laughed in the court when Mack was describing how he beat her.

Bye, you piece of shit.
Last edited by ElBoxyBrown; 03-20-2017 at 11:50 PM.
SillyNonsense
Member
(03-20-2017, 11:52 PM)
SillyNonsense's Avatar
I'm cruising this dude's wiki. Check out his thoughts on his prior jail time:

"The oppression of MEN is worse than oppression of Jews in Nazi germany, worse than the slavery of Blacks in early America … I'm not exaggerating either."

He's really...special. He earned this. Useless waste of oxygen, this guy.
Last edited by SillyNonsense; 03-20-2017 at 11:58 PM.
CHC
Member
(03-20-2017, 11:55 PM)
CHC's Avatar
I feel like someone this crude and violent is almost certain to get in some shit inside, thereby extending his sentence. Can't imagine his time there will be peaceful given what an "alpha" fuckhead he seems to be.
Surface of Me
Member
(03-20-2017, 11:56 PM)
Surface of Me's Avatar

Originally Posted by Oxn

Good news.

I wonder how she is now. Does she look back to normal?

Pretty sure I saw her in a recent vid and she was lookin great.
Nokterian
always look on the bright side of STRIFE
...and LOL
...and DOTA2
(03-20-2017, 11:57 PM)
Nokterian's Avatar

Originally Posted by Linkura

Update: Found guilty of 29 charges- nearly all except for attempted murder. Attempted murder charge had a hung jury. He had previously turned down a plea deal of 18-40 years. Sentencing in June.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/03/20/war-ma...empted-murder/

Put him away for life.

Good fuck that guy, how is Christy doing these days?
nubbe
Member
(03-20-2017, 11:57 PM)
nubbe's Avatar
What's the theoretical sentence? must be like 50+ years at minimum
Straight Edge
Member
(03-20-2017, 11:57 PM)
Straight Edge's Avatar
My worry is he is gonna run any prison they put in him.
TheMan
Careless With His Member
But not with what comes out of it!
(03-20-2017, 11:58 PM)
TheMan's Avatar

Originally Posted by Surface of Me

Pretty sure I saw her in a recent vid and she was lookin great.

i hope she let her hair grow out, that have shaved shit was atrocious
GoldenEye 007
Member
(03-20-2017, 11:58 PM)
GoldenEye 007's Avatar

Originally Posted by Straight Edge

Plea deal of 18-40 years sounds like a massive range. Does that mean he will get at least 40 for not taking the deal?

Deal isn't in play. He can be sentenced for anytime at this point up to the maximum. Which I'm sure is at least a life sentence.

Or he could get six months. Unless there's a mandatory minimum.
Verelios
Member
(03-20-2017, 11:58 PM)
Verelios's Avatar
Good, put this scum away for life. The less of them there are, the better.
ElBoxyBrown
Member
(03-20-2017, 11:58 PM)
ElBoxyBrown's Avatar

Originally Posted by Straight Edge

My worry is he is gonna run any prison they put in him.

I don't think prison is kind to guys that beat women.

Originally Posted by GoldenEye 007

Deal isn't in play. He can be sentenced for anytime at this point up to the maximum. Which I'm sure is at least a life sentence.

Or he could get six months. Unless there's a mandatory minimum.

Six months?!
Oscar
Member
(03-21-2017, 12:03 AM)
Oscar's Avatar

Originally Posted by Kerensky

i think it means that it'll be up to the judge's discretion to follow the district attourney's request, or deviate in either direction.

I wonder what made him attack her so badly, did his profession lower his inhibition?

He claims he walked in on Mack and that other dude having sex, and that's why he snapped and commited that horrendous assault.

We will never know the facts, but there's no excuse for trying to kill the couple. Dude clearly had a short fuse/mental problems based his record.
GoldenEye 007
Member
(03-21-2017, 12:05 AM)
GoldenEye 007's Avatar

Originally Posted by ElBoxyBrown

I don't think prison is kind to guys that beat women.


Six months?!

I doubt that happens here. Just referencing other caused across the country where someone gets a sentence like that for rape or related charges.

Sounds like the book will be thrown at him here at least.
Boke1879
Member
(03-21-2017, 12:08 AM)
Boke1879's Avatar
Going away for a long ass time
Mr. Patch
Member
(03-21-2017, 12:09 AM)
Mr. Patch's Avatar

Originally Posted by Linkura

Update: Found guilty of 29 charges- nearly all except for attempted murder. Attempted murder charge had a hung jury. He had previously turned down a plea deal of 18-40 years. Sentencing in June.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/03/20/war-ma...empted-murder/

Put him away for life.

Found guilty on that many charges AND he turned down the plea? He outta here.
weshes195
Member
(03-21-2017, 12:12 AM)
weshes195's Avatar
dumb post
Last edited by weshes195; 03-21-2017 at 12:16 AM.
Kaizer
Member
(03-21-2017, 12:13 AM)
Kaizer's Avatar

Originally Posted by Linkura

Update: Found guilty of 29 charges- nearly all except for attempted murder. Attempted murder charge had a hung jury. He had previously turned down a plea deal of 18-40 years. Sentencing in June.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/03/20/war-ma...empted-murder/

Put him away for life.

Justice.
Switch Back 9
a lot of my threads involve me fucking up somehow. Perhaps I'm a moron?
(03-21-2017, 12:13 AM)
Switch Back 9's Avatar

Originally Posted by weshes195

lol I know that it would have been dumb to try this banner but I said screw it and pulled a multi summon (i now need 50 more stones to do the rose banner. it is pull 3 multi and get 1 free right?). I literally got 1 Sr and the next 8 R and I was about to cry for being an idiot, and the last one was phy broly!

The best part is I don't mind if I get dupe for him since heaven knows i rarely get elder kia SA cards lol

Something tells me you might be in the wrong thread...
sphagnum
Member
(03-21-2017, 12:14 AM)
sphagnum's Avatar

Originally Posted by weshes195

lol I know that it would have been dumb to try this banner but I said screw it and pulled a multi summon (i now need 50 more stones to do the rose banner. it is pull 3 multi and get 1 free right?). I literally got 1 Sr and the next 8 R and I was about to cry for being an idiot, and the last one was phy broly!

The best part is I don't mind if I get dupe for him since heaven knows i rarely get elder kia SA cards lol

wrong thread friend
weshes195
Member
(03-21-2017, 12:14 AM)
weshes195's Avatar
uh whoops never have two threads open

Edit: yep my bad. And out of all the times to post in the wrong thread it would happen to be this one. Sorry

On to the topic, Seriously happy about the sentence. Hope he never sees day again
entremet
Member
(03-21-2017, 12:14 AM)
entremet's Avatar
Good riddance, asshole.
Monocle
Banned
(03-21-2017, 12:14 AM)
Monocle's Avatar

Originally Posted by SillyNonsense

I'm cruising this dude's wiki. Check out his thoughts on his prior jail time:



He's really...special. He earned this. Useless waste of oxygen, this guy.

What a piece of work, jeez.
OraleeWey
Member
(03-21-2017, 12:16 AM)
OraleeWey's Avatar
Christy Mack is doing well (for those who are asking). She's fit but she looks different because of the facial surgery. I don't usually follow her or anything, I just got this info from reddit a little while ago, from what I can remember.

Slightly NSFW
Into the Light
Banned
(03-21-2017, 12:17 AM)
Ill be interested in the length of the sentencing though. It would have been 40 or more had they found him guilty of attempted murder, but they didnt.
Shredderi
Member
(03-21-2017, 12:17 AM)
Shredderi's Avatar
The guy is like a living weapon compared to most humans so he's gotta be a special kind of fuckhead to do something like this.
Fj0823
Member
(03-21-2017, 12:17 AM)
Fj0823's Avatar
BTW how is Christy doing?
riotous
(03-21-2017, 12:20 AM)
riotous's Avatar
I remember this story; this guy is truly disgusting and I remember being particularly disgusted when I made the rare mistake of reading comments on news site articles and whatnot and seeing people defending him.

Originally Posted by TheMan

i hope she let her hair grow out, that have shaved shit was atrocious

This just doesn't seem like the time or place to go insulting the woman's looks.
ElBoxyBrown
Member
(03-21-2017, 12:23 AM)
ElBoxyBrown's Avatar

Originally Posted by riotous

I remember this story; this guy is truly disgusting and I remember being particularly disgusted when I made the rare mistake of reading comments on news site articles and whatnot and seeing people defending him.



This just doesn't seem like the time or place to go insulting the woman's looks.

Typical "she's a porn star! Who cares about that slut! She probably liked it!"
UpDownLeftRight
Member
(03-21-2017, 12:24 AM)
UpDownLeftRight's Avatar

Originally Posted by Straight Edge

My worry is he is gonna run any prison they put in him.

Doesn't matter who you are, in prison there's always going to be someone you don't want to get on the wrong side of.
Lashley
Banned
(03-21-2017, 12:25 AM)
Good riddance.

It was weird seeing this thread bumped, I'd forgot I'd even made it. Assumed he'd already been charged.
Volimar
Member
(03-21-2017, 12:29 AM)
Volimar's Avatar

Originally Posted by ElBoxyBrown

Typical "she's a porn star! Who cares about that slut! She probably liked it!"

The defense literally claimed that she liked it rough.
Lord of Castamere
Member
(03-21-2017, 12:35 AM)
Lord of Castamere's Avatar
Given his lack of remorse and the severity of the crime, I'm gonna say life with a possibility of parole after 20 years. He lucked out on the attempted murder charge, or it'd probably be 40 to life. Unfortunately. He should be locked up for the rest of his life.

Not that it matters, unless he goes thorough some type of major change in prison, he won't make it on parole. I'd give him a year or two, then he's in for another 20 years. Assuming he doesn't try to kill himself again. Either way, I'd be surprised if he doesn't die in prison.
Linkura
Member
(03-21-2017, 12:37 AM)
Linkura's Avatar

Originally Posted by OraleeWey

Christy Mack is doing well (for those who are asking). She's fit but she looks different because of the facial surgery. I don't usually follow her or anything, I just got this info from reddit a little while ago, from what I can remember.

Slightly NSFW

Wow, she looks fantastic. So fit and healthy.
Obscura
Member
(03-21-2017, 12:39 AM)
Obscura's Avatar

Originally Posted by Straight Edge

My worry is he is gonna run any prison they put in him.

No need to worry about that. Rapist scum don't do well in prison.

Fuck this shit stain.
FyreWulff
I Spit Hot Fyre
(03-21-2017, 01:12 AM)
FyreWulff's Avatar
even if none of the charges carries life the judge will probably make them consecutive anyway and it'll be de facto life. but it looks like they do carry life as a possiblity
Last edited by FyreWulff; 03-21-2017 at 01:14 AM.
Zasa
Member
(03-21-2017, 01:19 AM)
Zasa's Avatar
Please just give him a life sentence, & I hope they make the woman-beaters life a living hell in there. Don't think they'll take too kindly to woman-beaters or guys accused of rape.

Thread Tools