• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF
  • Like

TurnipFritters
Member
(03-20-2017, 09:01 PM)
TurnipFritters's Avatar

79/365
heavy liquid
Member
(03-21-2017, 01:22 AM)
heavy liquid's Avatar
Woooo, next page!

79.

Last edited by heavy liquid; 03-21-2017 at 06:50 PM.
heavy liquid
Member
(03-21-2017, 12:34 PM)
heavy liquid's Avatar
Another wip sketch to work on for tomorrow.

80.

TurnipFritters
Member
(03-22-2017, 12:23 AM)
TurnipFritters's Avatar


80/365
Prax
Member
(03-22-2017, 04:11 AM)
Prax's Avatar
I made very NSFW pics so.. here are crops lol



I think they took about 2 hours each.. not.. sure...
EliteArtist
Member
(03-22-2017, 09:14 AM)
EliteArtist's Avatar

Been wanting to contribute to this thread for the longest time. Just never got around to snapping some quality pictures of some recent drawings.

Both drawings took about an hour each!
LegendX48
Member
(03-22-2017, 07:41 PM)
LegendX48's Avatar
Here's a little doodle that I half-assedly turned into fanart lol

TurnipFritters
Member
(03-22-2017, 11:56 PM)
TurnipFritters's Avatar

81/365
heavy liquid
Member
(03-23-2017, 12:38 AM)
heavy liquid's Avatar

Originally Posted by LegendX48

Here's a little doodle that I half-assedly turned into fanart lol

Nothing wrong with fanart! I always like looking at the interpretations of other artists (both famous and not).


81.

LegendX48
Member
(03-23-2017, 12:49 AM)
LegendX48's Avatar

Originally Posted by heavy liquid

Nothing wrong with fanart! I always like looking at the interpretations of other artists (both famous and not).


81.

heh, it didn't start as fanart but now I have the urge to do something more. That's a dang cool image by the way :p
heavy liquid
Member
(03-23-2017, 12:26 PM)
heavy liquid's Avatar

Originally Posted by LegendX48

heh, it didn't start as fanart but now I have the urge to do something more. That's a dang cool image by the way :p

Thanks, I appreciate it! That actually sounds fun now that you mention it. Maybe I'll spend a week or so of the daily drawings doing some fanart, too. Hmmm.

Another very rough sketch to work on later:

82.

TurnipFritters
Member
(03-24-2017, 02:40 AM)
TurnipFritters's Avatar

82/365
heavy liquid
Member
(03-24-2017, 12:46 PM)
heavy liquid's Avatar
Lifedrawing last night, no time for personal stuff.

2 min. poses and 5 min. pose

83.

2 15-20 min. poses

84.

LegendX48
Member
(03-24-2017, 09:40 PM)
LegendX48's Avatar
Homework! Had to copy an image from an artist I like so I went with Phil Noto and one of the pages he did for Black Widow:

my background came out so messy >.>

Originally Posted by heavy liquid

Thanks, I appreciate it! That actually sounds fun now that you mention it. Maybe I'll spend a week or so of the daily drawings doing some fanart, too. Hmmm.

Do it!!!
TurnipFritters
Member
(03-24-2017, 10:12 PM)
TurnipFritters's Avatar




"Cute Robots"
83/365
Servbot24
Member
(03-25-2017, 08:25 PM)
Servbot24's Avatar


.
Dopus
Member
(03-25-2017, 08:27 PM)
Dopus's Avatar
Anyone interested in a WIP critique platform? Feel free to message me and I'll get you an invite :)
artsi
Member
(03-25-2017, 09:59 PM)
artsi's Avatar
Some (WIP) Persona 5 fanart.

heavy liquid
Member
(Yesterday, 01:36 AM)
heavy liquid's Avatar

Originally Posted by LegendX48

Homework! Had to copy an image from an artist I like so I went with Phil Noto and one of the pages he did for Black Widow:



my background came out so messy >.>


Do it!!!

No, the background is great! It's a good thing it's a bit more rough/impressionistic so that your main focus (the figure) stands out. Nice drawing!

Okay, fanart time for me, too:

85.

Last edited by heavy liquid; Yesterday at 12:59 PM.
TurnipFritters
Member
(Yesterday, 10:53 PM)
TurnipFritters's Avatar

84/365

Thread Tools