• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF

Heel
(08-11-2014, 11:49 PM)

Originally Posted by Lashley

She says they split in May and he ended it. He says he was going to hers to propose to her?

Fucking weird situation.

Not that it excuses anything, but I remember seeing this in July. Just seems like a twisted, abusive relationship.
Trey
(08-11-2014, 11:50 PM)

Originally Posted by Valhelm

This sort of case makes me understand why so many police officers shoot first and ask questions later.

This makes no sense. What about this particular situation would have been solved with a trigger happy police officer?
Valnen
(08-11-2014, 11:51 PM)

Originally Posted by Bam Bam Baklava

I don't understand how is he not in custody right now?

If he's actively trying to run/hide it will take time.

He looks unique enough with those tattoos that he won't be able to easily hide unless he leaves the country, at least.
Ragus
Banned
(08-11-2014, 11:51 PM)

Originally Posted by Skeyser

Why would they not be going after him?

Looking at his tweets ,I dunno. Only an idiot would tweet in this situation. I guess he is one.
benzy
(08-11-2014, 11:52 PM)

Originally Posted by Retrocide

Exactly, they broke up in May. Not that cheating is even an excuse regardless.

He was cheating on her anyway even when they were together according to her tweet, but it's all besides the point. This asshole needs to be locked up for life with his murderous mentality.
PIRL0
(08-11-2014, 11:53 PM)
this is really unfortunate.. i hope this psychopath gets what he deserves and she gets better soon
Slayven
gimme some o dat God-crafted alabaster greatness
He is living tweeting and they haven't caught him yet?
Valhelm
contribute something

Originally Posted by Trey

This makes no sense. What about this particular situation would have been solved with a trigger happy police officer?

It wouldn't have been solved at all. A gun would have made this worse. But I can understand why many police officers lose their heads after seeing an act of gruesome violence being committed.
BronsonLee
(08-11-2014, 11:54 PM)

Originally Posted by Slayven

He is living tweeting and they haven't caught him yet?

It takes time to subpoena Twitter and get the location, I suppose. That is if he turned off location for his Twitter account. If he didn't, it'd be easier.

He won't be out for long.
Altered Juice
goddamn he's ugly as hell!
Jhriad
Reading her description of events is both horrifying and enraging. Hopefully he's caught soon and she recovers fully from everything.
TOM f'N CRUISE
(08-11-2014, 11:55 PM)
Wtf.... Hope the cops get their hands on him soon. What a peace of shit
KageMaru
Fucking horrible, I hope she fully recovers and is able to move on. I also hope karma catches up to him and he gets what he deserves.
hiroshawn
Banned
For all of you guys talking v=crap about him pls stop. YOU KNOW NOTHING. He is a nice guy, but he is mentally unstable because of things that happened to him as a child. Mack is Mentally unstable as well. He did not try to murder and rape her.
GungHo
Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3

Originally Posted by Future Foundation

This guy is either delusional or completely fucking evil.

Why not both?

Originally Posted by joelseph

Is this common in MMA?

There are other chuckleheads in MMA, but he's probably the king of them. People become professional fighters for lots of reasons, but generally it's not a bastion of the independently wealthy intelligentsia. It's a young sport, so it's not quite as corrupt as boxing, but it's got its issues. Those guys are still willingly getting punched in the face. As someone who has himself willingly been punched in the face many times, I can profess that it has not assisted with my own intellectual growth.

Originally Posted by Tatsumaki Senpuukyaku!

Gotta love someone who's never been in the military or fought in a War labeling himself "War Machine" because he's good at MMA

They never got to learn whether or not he was really good at MMA. He got himself out of a lot of jobs by running his mouth. He actually reminds me a lot of a couple of Key and Peele sketches.
Skilotonn
xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
(08-11-2014, 11:56 PM)
I hadn't looked at TMZ in months, so I did yesterday for the hell of it and read about her being hurt and that the suspect was missing. Made it not seem so extreme there.

Now I'm seeing these pics, and reading the description of the story was so rough to do. My goodness man. This guy can not be let off easy at all, it's clear he's a psycho.

I'm still thinking what the fuck when I go over the description of what happened in my head again.
ShogunX
Not that it in any way shape or form excuses what this scumbag did but I remember Christy Mack tweeting about the abuse before and also having a ''property of War Machine'' tattooed on to her shoulder.

Why stay with a fucking low life scumbag?
Fisticuffs
Fuck you Flacco!
Oh god, War Machine again? This guy has been a disgrace to MMA for almost a decade. Hope they catch him quick.
Ninja Scooter
bow down to the
Kings in Raider hats
In the case of the state of Nevada vs War Machine, Mr. machine how do you plead?

Dudes always been a scummy piece of shit though. Wish I could say that this is surprising.
Amir0x
demodded, not denutted

Originally Posted by Camp Lo

WTF was this guy's deal? Was he a pipsqueak in school?

steroids man
CassidyIzABeast
Somebody put this savage away before kills this woman.
FStop7
Banned

Originally Posted by hiroshawn

For all of you guys talking v=crap about him pls stop. YOU KNOW NOTHING. He is a nice guy, but he is mentally unstable because of things that happened to him as a child. Mack is Mentally unstable as well. He did not try to murder and rape her.

Oh do continue.
INDIGO_CYCLOPS
(08-11-2014, 11:57 PM)

Haha, what?

This guy is far from nice; his mental "instability" is the key reason why.
Haloid1177
(08-11-2014, 11:57 PM)

Except it seems pretty obvious he did try to at least kill her.

So, um, you were saying?
hiroshawn
Banned
(08-11-2014, 11:58 PM)

Originally Posted by Haloid1177

Except it seems pretty obvious he did try to at least kill her.

So, um, you were saying?

HE WAS WRONG NO QUESTIONS ASKED. HE SHOULD BE IN PRISON.
Slayven
gimme some o dat God-crafted alabaster greatness

Originally Posted by BronsonLee

It takes time to subpoena Twitter and get the location, I suppose. That is if he turned off location for his Twitter account. If he didn't, it'd be easier.

He won't be out for long.

I thought he was on his phone.
Valhelm
contribute something

Originally Posted by ShogunX

Abusers can be very good at making the victim feel wanted. It's still possible to love somebody who treats you worse than dirt.
timetokill
I call 'em "death hugs"
(08-11-2014, 11:59 PM)

Originally Posted by Twitter

Yeah this dude has some fucking issues.

Because she has a "Property of War Machine" tattoo on her neck, so by law she couldn't leave.

Seriously though, you might want to read up on abuse victim psychology. Battered woman syndrome, etc.
outunderthestars
(08-11-2014, 11:59 PM)

Originally Posted by koryuken

I hope she has a large fanbase in prison, and he gets his "shit pushed in".

Or, you know, we could let the justice system handle the punishment and not call for people to be raped.
Stinkles
Clothed, sober, cooperative
(08-12-2014, 12:00 AM)

Yeah, no.
Cameron122
This is so upsetting. Hope she gets well soon.
BronsonLee

...What the fuck is this

Originally Posted by Slayven

I thought he was on his phone.

He probably is, but you can toggle location off/on on that. Unless you mean find where his phone is.
Hagi

Prison for what? You just said he didn't try to rape and kill her.
~Devil Trigger~
In favor of setting Muslim women on fire
(08-12-2014, 12:01 AM)

Not that it in any way shape or form excuses what this scumbag did but I remember Christy Mack tweeting about the abuse before and also having a ''property of War Machine'' tattooed on to her shoulder.

He joked about rapping her a while ago so...
hiroshawn
Banned

He is a nice guy until you piss him off. He is mentally unstable, not a psycho like you guys are saying. I've seen him cry because he had to fight one of his friends on UFC. Crissy Mack is crazy from what I hear as well.

But RAPE? MURDER? That's too far. Especially since you are oing off of what Mack is telling you on twitter.
kamspy
If 7/11 wouldn't have fucked with him over that slurpy, this may not have happened.

Naw, sorry for the shitty joke. War Machine is a crazy guy and I don't think this shocks anyone who's followed his career.
Perspicacity
Banned
(08-12-2014, 12:02 AM)

Lot of instability going around these days.
hiroshawn
Banned
(08-12-2014, 12:02 AM)

Originally Posted by Hagi

Prison for what? You just said he didn't try to rape and kill her.

Assault.
siddhu33
(08-12-2014, 12:03 AM)

Are you War Machine? You seem to be using the Billy Mays button as much as he does...
BronsonLee

Assault.

Look at the amount of damage that was done. He's going to jail for charges worse than assault.
Valnen

Really? You're actually going to defend this subhuman piece of garbage that beat an innocent person so severely that it did permanent damage and probably almost killed her?
EdibleKnife

He is a nice guy until you piss him off. He is mentally unstable, not a psycho like you guys are saying. I've seen him cry because he had to fight one of his friends on UFC. Crissy Mack is crazy from what I hear as well.

But RAPE? MURDER? That's too far. Especially since you are oing off of what Mack is telling you on twitter.

I'm beggin' you to not pull this.
Bam Bam Baklava
Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.
His childhood and mental issues is no excuse for what he did. Unless he's so insane he can't control his own actions in which case he should be in a mental hospital.
RandyBobandy
Banned

Why are you quoting yourself?
hiroshawn
Banned

Originally Posted by BronsonLee

Look at the amount of damage that was done. He's going to jail for charges worse than assault.

What's worse than Assault?
EdibleKnife
(08-12-2014, 12:04 AM)

Attempted murder.
RandyBobandy
Banned

Attempted murder....?
joelseph

Can you assist the Police in finding this individual?
kamorra
Fuck Cancer
I can't believe War Machine is a GAF member.
INDIGO_CYCLOPS

Did you look at the pictures? The entire scenario is textbook abuse; the guy is a narcissistic sociopath. His entire image is predicated by it. So because he "cried" before a fight he's nice? Why should I even believe you if I can't take what Christy Mack says at face value, with evidence of the claims. I'd stop while you can.