• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF

theignoramus
(03-20-2017, 06:37 PM)
(lock if old)

A Staten Island chiropractor was busted for a race-fueled tirade against a black NYPD police officer and a white crossing guard with a black child, authorities said Wednesday.

Danielle Serini-Guardavaccaro sent letters to both women at the 120th Precinct on Monday filled with anti-black statements that threatened Police Officer Ebony Glover and school crossing guard Jennifer Becker’s child, according to prosecutors.

“My next opportunity will be getting rid of you and that ugly ass nigger child of the crossing guard,” she wrote to Glover, according to court documents. “Keep thinking he’s safe in school, but when the opportunity hits, it will with a bang. Niggers don't belong in my neighborhood."

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...icle-1.2999436

The harassment began last April, when the 38-year-old doctor threatened one of the women to stop issuing tickets to her patients on the corner of Slosson Avenue and Between May 2 and June 20, Serini intentionally taunted, shouted and cursed at the women at the same school crossing zone, even going as far as spitting on one of them, the complaint says.
Serini was issued an order of protection against the women last June. Despite the restraining order, the harassment continued.

She threw a lollipop at one of the guards from her car Feb. 16 and sent packages of Dum Dum brand lollipops March 7, with notes attached that read "Clue 1", "Clue 2" and "It ends with you!", the complaint said.
Serini was charged with criminal contempt, stalking and aggravated harassment.

She became a licensed chiropractor in August 2004 and is valid to work in New York through September 2018, according to state records.

^^^^Danielle Serini-Guardavaccaro

I applaud Officer Glover for handling this situation with professionalism and restraint. Racist death threats against a child would probably cause alot of us in a similar situation to fly off the handle.
smokeymicpot
Beat EviLore at pool.
(03-20-2017, 06:38 PM)
Always nice to see Staten Island for being in the news for someone being shitty. One time it will be good news.
Strike
(03-20-2017, 06:38 PM)
New Yorkers don't even like Staten Island.
Avixph
(03-20-2017, 06:39 PM)
Aren't Chiropractors cons?
Ogodei
(03-20-2017, 06:39 PM)

She threw a lollipop at one of the guards from her car Feb. 16 and sent packages of Dum Dum brand lollipops March 7, with notes attached that read "Clue 1", "Clue 2" and "It ends with you!", the complaint said.
Serini was charged with criminal contempt, stalking and aggravated harassment.

Is this a reference to something specific? I don't get it.
Slayven
gimme some o dat God-crafted alabaster greatness
(03-20-2017, 06:40 PM)
Did the cop and child at least challenge the woman's views?

She is just going to retreat farther into her bubble
Volimar
Wow, she went all in there. Damn lady.

Originally Posted by Avixph

Like 90% of the time yeah.
vityaz

Pretty much, yes.
Tagyhag

Serini is charged with aggravated harassment, stalking, and for violating an order of protection, authorities said.

What about death threats? The woman is insane.
Epsilon-delta
Banned
She isn't a doctor lol.

What a racist shitstain to say something like that about a child.
Gentleman Jack
(03-20-2017, 06:41 PM)

Can get a pretty decent massage at one, but if they're claiming to treat diseases while they do so then yeah they fulla shit.
Piston Hyundai
(03-20-2017, 06:41 PM)
Sir Topham Hatt should know better
Straight Edge
(03-20-2017, 06:42 PM)

Yes it's alternative medicine.
vityaz
(03-20-2017, 06:43 PM)

Originally Posted by Gentleman Jack

Can get a pretty decent massage at one, but if they're claiming to treat diseases while they do so then yeah they fulla shit.

Just don't let them manipulate your neck unless you want an increased risk of having a stroke.

And don't let them do their weird shit on your toddler like some people do.

Originally Posted by Straight Edge

I know what you mean and all, but FTR there's no such thing as "alternative medicine". It's either medicine or it's not.
Mammoth Jones
Sounds like the type of person who has never been repeatedly punched in the mouth before.

Pretty sure people stop doing this after being punched in the mouth repeatedly.
shintoki
sparkle this bitch
Wait, so she is pissed because they monitor a cross walk for kids? So outside of being a racist piece of shit, you're pissed that your clients are possibly be punished for ignoring a crosswalk for kids(most likely not giving them the right away).

FUCKING HELL
jiji
purveyor and connoisseur
of fine gaming specimens
(03-20-2017, 06:44 PM)
Trump Island.
Liu Kang Baking A Pie
women be talkin'!
vagina lips flappin'!
SNL's Pete Davidson Takes A Dump All Over Staten Island: "F*ck Them, They All Suck"
http://gothamist.com/2016/10/24/snls...dump_all_1.php

Making fun of SI has become a major part of his comedy routine, but it doesn't seem like it's just a joke. In a revealing interview with Uproxx, Davidson went to town on SI: "F*ck them. They all suck. They have nothing to do with me or my success. It’s a terrible borough, filled with terrible people. A f*cking tidal wave could take out Staten Island and I wouldn’t even move in my sleep. In fact I would sleep better. F*ck Staten Island. A bunch of Trump-supporting f*cking jerk offs. F*ck them. End quote."

Davidson noted that his mother still lives there "because she’s too f*cking stupid to realize she shouldn’t." (Yikes, should have expected as much from someone raised on Staten Island.) He also vented about some of the people he grew up with there, and how almost ruined comedy for him: "It’s just hard to explain to people that you do stand up without them being f*cking f*ck faces about it. Yeah. It’s annoying. It’s like “You do stand up, tell me a joke. You’re not funny.” People are c*nts. It’s really difficult to do anything today. Everybody’s such a f*cking c*nt," he said. "It’s like no matter, if you do anything that’s not construction in Staten Island, you’re a pussy for some reason."

He's been just as vicious about the Island in various stand-up routines: "If you don't know what Staten Island is, it's like New York's abortion that lived," he said. "There's good people everywhere, but not in Staten Island at all. Like everybody could die on Staten Island and I wouldn't lose sleep over it at all. I'd be like, 'Oh, I guess I need to find a new Xanax dealer.'"

In this clip from 2013, he added, "It's this awful place where dreams die. I'm from there, the only good thing we have are women sex offenders, I think that's awesome. It's actually why I still live there."

Avixph

Originally Posted by Volimar

Wow, she went all in there. Damn lady.

Like 90% of the time yeah.

Originally Posted by vityaz

Pretty much, yes.

Originally Posted by Gentleman Jack

Originally Posted by Straight Edge

Wow, thanks.
A Link to the Past
Snitch
(03-20-2017, 06:45 PM)
Why does she get bail? Like, didn't she actively threaten to kill a cop AND a child, intimating that it was only a "matter of time" before she does it? Isn't that justification to withhold bail?

Maybe they should do like that one town did and banish her when she's out of prison, just to be safe
Sho_Nuff82
(03-20-2017, 06:45 PM)
At what point did her unhinged mind decide it was worth throwing her career away to send threatening letters to the police?
the chris
(03-20-2017, 06:46 PM)

Originally Posted by Ogodei

I can only guess she was calling the guard a 'Dum-dum.'
Silver Arrows
Banned
(03-20-2017, 06:46 PM)
We just have to understand and feel for the racist as fuck white woman who wants to murder blacks.

Please understand, guys.
richiek
steals Justin Bieber DVDs
(03-20-2017, 06:47 PM)
Not surprised at all that this took place in Staten Island.
Kinitari
Black Canada Mafia
How fucking easy has your life been that you think you send racist death threats to a police officer and be even a little bit shocked by this outcome. I'm almost impressed at how brazen/brave this lady is, like holy shit.

It's not even a 'heat of the moment' sort of racism. She went home and put pen to paper, sealed that shit up and mailed it.
PixelatedBookake

Originally Posted by Slayven

THIS IS WHY TRUMP WON
Zoggy
(03-20-2017, 06:48 PM)

Originally Posted by Liu Kang Baking A Pie

SNL's Pete Davidson Takes A Dump All Over Staten Island: "F*ck Them, They All Suck"
http://gothamist.com/2016/10/24/snls...dump_all_1.php

Rofl
Speevy
Please take away this person's business license or something.
FunkyPajamas

Originally Posted by Ogodei

Dum dum bullets I would assume. A threat of "you're going to get shot".

This is pretty disgusting, what a racist crazy woman. Hope she goes to jail for a long time.
effingvic
Of course its Staten Island
entremet
(03-20-2017, 06:50 PM)
As a NYer, Staten Island is very different. It's like another world.
spwolf
If this poster agrees with you, you're probably doing something very wrong.

Originally Posted by Sho_Nuff82

At what point did her unhinged mind decide it was worth throwing her career away to send threatening letters to the police?

looks like she is mentally insane racist idiot, wtf, lol.
Master Thespian
The last time anything good has come outta Staten Island was 1993.
theignoramus
(03-20-2017, 06:51 PM)

Originally Posted by Slayven

I laughed out loud.
Luschient
(03-20-2017, 06:51 PM)
lol @ Pete Davidson going IN on that place.
Gordon Shumway
Grass on the field
(03-20-2017, 06:53 PM)
lol..Adorable.
Enter The 36 Chambers
(03-20-2017, 06:55 PM)
What in the hell

I'll never understand the race factor of American culture.

Sending boxes of lollipops and shit. Who has the fucking time to do that?

We're all people. Where does that line of thinking get so fucked up and skewed in some people. Its baffling.
NoctisVsStar
(03-20-2017, 06:58 PM)

Originally Posted by entremet

You ain't lying fam
Mammoth Jones

Originally Posted by Enter The 36 Chambers

What in the hell

We're all people. Where does that line of thinking get so fucked up and skewed in some people. Its baffling.

America's entire history and pre-history is rooted in the notion that Africans are cattle. They are sub humans who should never ever be treated as an equal to the White man.

When you grow up in a society that has pounded this into your soul day and night it manifests like this.
Nivash
Chiropractor? Figures.
Speevy
(03-20-2017, 06:59 PM)
Why is this thread pretty much a rebuke of chiropractors and Staten Island and not this piece of shit woman?
Jawbreaker
(03-20-2017, 07:00 PM)

Originally Posted by entremet

No lies detected.
jay
(03-20-2017, 07:00 PM)

Originally Posted by Strike

New Yorkers don't even like Staten Island.

Then take your fucking garbage back and let the island secede.
arglebargle
(03-20-2017, 07:01 PM)
I hate seeing Staten island in the news. Never for anything remotely positive. More often a source of shame.

Originally Posted by Master Thespian

The last time anything good has come outta Staten Island was 1993.

Originally Posted by Enter The 36 Chambers

What in the hell

Wu Tang fans showing up in this thread (assuming that first post is a reference).
Saint Gregory
Shame to see all this economic anxiety spreading to the big cities too.

If you don't know what Staten Island is, it's like New York's abortion that lived," he said. "There's good people everywhere, but not in Staten Island at all. Like everybody could die on Staten Island and I wouldn't lose sleep over it at all. I'd be like, 'Oh, I guess I need to find a new Xanax dealer.

I almost choked on my food reading this. As a former newyorker I can cosign it all.
BioHazard

Permanently closed

"She had durty fingers and she smelled like she just farted out some Taco Bell."
Liu Kang Baking A Pie
women be talkin'!
vagina lips flappin'!

Originally Posted by Speevy

Why is this thread pretty much a rebuke of chiropractors and Staten Island and not this piece of shit woman?

Cause I've been to Staten Island.
Gordon Shumway
Grass on the field

Originally Posted by Speevy

Heh..It's coming.
Kid Kamikaze10
From Staten Island!?!

You don't say...

Ugh. So happy I moved out.
silentspork
(03-20-2017, 07:02 PM)
I was born on Staten Island and escaped when I was 12. It was a shit hole then and undoubtedly still is now. Unfortunately the attitude in the article is very very prevalent.