• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF
  • Like

YesNOnoNOYes
Member
(05-19-2017, 02:08 PM)
YesNOnoNOYes's Avatar
DAY 1 CURRENT VOTE TALLY:

Palmer_v1 (3)
Blargonaut 334
isaacnukem 340
StanleyPalmtree 446

30yearsofhurt (2)
acohrs 238
hey_monkey 354 405
Sawneeks 397

Sawneeks (1)
WhereAreMahDragonz 110 439
BlackBuzzard 130 396
Darryl 147

No Lynch (1)
Moonkid 435

Lifeline (1)
Natiko 386

WhereAreMahDragonz (1)
30yearsofhurt 406

oreomunsta (1)
hey_monkey 111 241
SkyOdin 112

acohrs (1)
Swamped 442

Moonkid (1)
Lifeline 132

Dr. Worm (1)
hey_monkey 405

Blargonaut (1)
Burbeting 102 338
Palmer_v1 118

StanleyPalmtree (0): hey_monkey 241 272, isaacnukem 314 340

BlackBuzzard (0): Natiko 97 386, hey_monkey 272 354

SexyFish (0): Sawneeks 131 397

Natiko (0): acohrs 123 238, Swamped 236 239

hey_monkey (0): Swamped 239 442

No active vote for Day 1: BlackBuzzard (has previously voted), Burbeting (has previously voted), Dr. Worm, oreomunsta, SexyFish, WhereAreMahDragonz (has previously voted)

Day 1 Postcount: 30yearsofhurt 19, acohrs 12, BlackBuzzard 21, Blargonaut 22, Burbeting 15, Darryl 7, Dr. Worm 14, hey_monkey 42, isaacnukem 11, Lifeline 2, Moonkid 13, Natiko 30, oreomunsta 10, Palmer_v1 21, Sawneeks 23, SexyFish 6, SkyOdin 18, StanleyPalmtree 10, Swamped 14, WhereAreMahDragonz 35


Day 1 ends:

Automated vote tally here

11 votes for majority
Lifeline
Member
(05-19-2017, 02:21 PM)
Lifeline's Avatar

Originally Posted by Natiko

Bold move to prioritize your scum hunting over the survival of our PRs.

What does PRs mean?
hey_monkey
Member
(05-19-2017, 02:22 PM)
hey_monkey's Avatar

Originally Posted by Lifeline

What does PRs mean?

Power roles.
Gorlak
Member
(05-19-2017, 02:24 PM)
Gorlak's Avatar

Originally Posted by Lifeline

What does PRs mean?

Pineapple Rules
Lifeline
Member
(05-19-2017, 02:25 PM)
Lifeline's Avatar

Originally Posted by Gorlak

Pineapple Rules

I'm gonna go with this one.
SexyFish
wakes up from a Murphy bed bothered by nemesis Chow every f'n day
(05-19-2017, 02:38 PM)
SexyFish's Avatar
Thoughts on Dr. Worm:
[Would include a cute shitty image/meme from google images but google imaging your name results in lots of pregnant furry/hentai shit. Am confused.]

Playing much more quietly than Arkham, which makes sense with his claim of being busy and his desire to not get lynched as town. That would also work in favor of mafia, too, wanting to keep a low profile, though. He bought Palmer's claim almost instantly, only elaborating on his thoughts further after hey_monkey has some questions about palmer's play-style. I think being inquisitive of Natiko isn't malicious and he's just trying to ask questions. Overall I think this is a more subdued Worm, but nothing is raising red flags at the moment.

Thoughts on hey_monkey:


Very active, trying to start the ball with people, explaining framework of GAFIA. I don't know her previous playstyle but if this is consistent I don't see anything scummy yet. Did not hop on the Palmer train right away with understandable reasoning. Would like to see some of their "heavy discussion" later on. They have a lot of fluff, but I don't think that hurts anything they've said so far. Think they are onto something questioning Blarg's pairings for the read teams. Still need more.

And finally, thoughts on Blargonaut:


I honestly have no idea what the fuck is going on with you. I like the read list idea, but everything you do is just strange. Can't get any good idea off of you at the moment.
SexyFish
wakes up from a Murphy bed bothered by nemesis Chow every f'n day
(05-19-2017, 02:53 PM)
SexyFish's Avatar

Originally Posted by Lifeline

What does PRs mean?

hey_monkey
Member
(05-19-2017, 03:04 PM)
hey_monkey's Avatar

Originally Posted by WhereAreMahDragonz

I'm not going to jump to conclusions since it's only D1, so I will give you a null read.

Poor ol' monkey. But thanks (legit) for extending me some benefit of the doubt. Trying to figure out how to be in the community here.

Originally Posted by Swamped

I honestly think that Darryl would have posted the same way as scum. But for now, I really like their thought process and if they're town, it could be helpful for us. So basically, at this juncture, I want to believe in town-Darryl.

I am the same - posted yesterday - but today when the count went up, I saw that Darryl was actually one of the lower volume posters. Came out with a roar. Got on everyone's radar. Then slid back into the shadows. I hadn't noticed until this morning. Will they come back today?
hey_monkey
Member
(05-19-2017, 03:05 PM)
hey_monkey's Avatar
Lifeline, you staying on that Moonkid vote? You have any thoughts on, say, Natiko?
Lifeline
Member
(05-19-2017, 03:08 PM)
Lifeline's Avatar

Originally Posted by hey_monkey

Lifeline, you staying on that Moonkid vote? You have any thoughts on, say, Natiko?

Moonkid is as scum as it gets.
Dr. Worm
Member
(05-19-2017, 03:33 PM)
Dr. Worm's Avatar
Leaning town on hey_monkey

Where is Burbeting?
WhereAreMahDragonz
Each thing is the same with itself and different from another; D = D.
(05-19-2017, 03:58 PM)
WhereAreMahDragonz's Avatar
Dunno if I'll be around for the day end so

vote: 30yearsofhurt
SexyFish
wakes up from a Murphy bed bothered by nemesis Chow every f'n day
(05-19-2017, 04:06 PM)
SexyFish's Avatar
I know Moonkid probably won't be back to answer, but why a No Lynch?
StanleyPalmtree
Member
(05-19-2017, 04:25 PM)
StanleyPalmtree's Avatar
alrighty then, so imma sleep now, extremely low chance that i will be awake for the days end, im cool with my vote where it is,
and dont really have any strong feelings on who i might not want lynched,
so uhhh, yeah.

try not to mess up too badly everyone.
Blargonaut
Member
(05-19-2017, 04:28 PM)
Blargonaut's Avatar
k back

Originally Posted by isaacnukem

Can anyone tell who's who in NeoGAF Mafia games? Like who're the best players, who are most likely to play this way when they're this alignment?

Also all hail Hawaiian Pizza



Careful around Darryl, I heard he's digging a tunnel out of here and isn't afraid of throwing that dirt onto anyone

SkyOdin, Sawneeks and Natiko are the paperwork. Nerds. Well-connected. Verbose. Everyone loves them. Everyone. If you want to survive this, maybe even... win? Copy them.

Right under paperwork, you got the ambition. hey_monkey. BlackBuzzard. WhereAreMahDragonz. Dr. Worm. Always circling. Always poking, feeling. Asking. The slipperiness. The greed. It'll never stop, isaac. It'll never stop

Then, you got the potential: oreomunsta, 30yearsofhurt and SexyFish, I'd put them in the same mindshare. Noteworthy? Maybe. Important? Could be. I've noticed myself that oreomunsta yearns to be a part of the ambition, but he just doesn't have that cred yet. Maybe you could help him out

If you feel like being betrayed, look for Palmer_v1. He'll set you up.

Stick close to Moonkid and Lifeline and I think the three of you will do fine together. Carve out a nice niche for yourselves around here. Lifeline lead singer. Yourself on guitar, Moonkid on drums; wicked sounds, trust me

Burbeting and Swamped are friends to all. Do right by them and they'll vice versa. Unfortunately for them, that reciprocity lends itself to easy scapegoating.

Lastly, stay away from acohrs and StanleyPalmtree. You know what's the most reckless self-destructive action one can do in [Mafia] GAF? Agendaless shitposting, yeah? Stay away, nukem. I'm warning you

stay away from that































Also, the secret currency in GAFia... is GIFs. GIFs will get you anything you want around here, isaac. Prove yourself of a rakish wit with your GIF usage and it'll do your cred and credibility far better than any 'reads list'. Avatars, too.

Especially avatars.

And puns.
Blargonaut
Member
(05-19-2017, 04:39 PM)
Blargonaut's Avatar
Anyway

I have another extraordinary task for you all

Out of the 20 players here, who among us do you think is most likely to:
1) Eat Pizza with a Spoon & Fork?
2) Fold a Slice of Pizza in Half before Eating It?
3) Hate Stuffed Crust?
go
hey_monkey
Member
(05-19-2017, 04:51 PM)
hey_monkey's Avatar
Blarg-

Should we change the name to...

...GIFia?

👀
Natiko
Member
(05-19-2017, 04:52 PM)
Natiko's Avatar
Burb
Darryl
Monkey

Also, didn't realize this was ending today. Day end is when I'm leaving work so no full reads list from me this day phase unfortunately. It wouldn't been a ton of nulls still. This has been a very quiet and reserved D1 from what I recall. Also need far more votes out there. Way too many people sitting in the shadows.
Blargonaut
Member
(05-19-2017, 04:56 PM)
Blargonaut's Avatar

Originally Posted by WhereAreMahDragonz

Dunno if I'll be around for the day end so

vote: 30yearsofhurt

Stanley, Sawneeks, I voted against Palmer because he has a vote against me
Natiko
Member
(05-19-2017, 04:56 PM)
Natiko's Avatar
Also short read on my read partner as requested (all from memory since I'm on mobile):

Sky I observed in anime recently. It feels like he's much more reserved this game. Could easily be them being more cautious so they don't die early again. Could be a scum tactic. Need more information to truly evaluate. I would lightly lean town though.
Blargonaut
Member
(05-19-2017, 04:58 PM)
Blargonaut's Avatar

Originally Posted by hey_monkey

Blarg-

Should we change the name to...

...GIFia?

👀

Natiko
Member
(05-19-2017, 04:58 PM)
Natiko's Avatar
Lifeline's most recent post doesn't make me feel great. Part of me wants to leave my vote here, part of me realizes if they don't hit ten they could get replaced anyways so maybe lynching here is a waste.
Swamped
Member
(05-19-2017, 04:59 PM)
Swamped's Avatar
I could definitely see myself voting for Dr Worm.

Originally Posted by Dr. Worm

Yeah, I was wondering why no one said anything about that.

I wouldn't say I town-read him for his plan, even if I agree with it. Knowing Blargonaut, he's not going to play straightforwardly regardless; gambitry is his game, and I don't think he's blowing his load on D1.

This post reads like he was waiting for someone to make a read Blarg, and then jumps on it. Plus in general he hasn't made himself much of a presence.

I see Palmer has the most votes currently. I'm disinclined as I don't think his claim was a scum gambit. He hasn't posted many reads, probably since he is busy. If he survives until tomorrow I'd like to see some then.

Lifeline's insistence on voting Moonkid I read as suspect as well. Started as a prod, but now LL scums reads him. This feels retroactive.
Swamped
Member
(05-19-2017, 05:01 PM)
Swamped's Avatar

Originally Posted by hey_monkey

Blarg-

Should we change the name to...

...GIFia?

👀

lol

Blargonaut
Member
(05-19-2017, 05:04 PM)
Blargonaut's Avatar

Originally Posted by hey_monkey

*snip*

All right, I said I'd talk about Swamped and Blarg, so here that goes. I didn't play much with Blarg last game, but I got the same things off Swamped last game so I'm not surprised but it's worth noting. I see both of them cherry-picking details and using them to construct rather than to analyze. Now, I've only seen Blarg do it once but maybe he demonstrated the efficacy of his own mini-reads in the different ways he read Dr. Worm and me because his Dr. Worm conclusions didn't seem super consistent and he went harder on me. Why? Because I was talking more with other people? I don't know.

*snip*

If you must know, it's simply because you've generated more examinable data in your post content than Dr. Worm has. Hence, I was able to make a more subStantial read of you.
Blargonaut
Member
(05-19-2017, 05:05 PM)
Blargonaut's Avatar
btw am I correct?
Blargonaut
Member
(05-19-2017, 05:09 PM)
Blargonaut's Avatar

Originally Posted by SexyFish

*snip*

And finally, thoughts on Blargonaut:


I honestly have no idea what the fuck is going on with you. I like the read list idea, but everything you do is just strange. Can't get any good idea off of you at the moment.

Dr. Worm
Member
(05-19-2017, 05:23 PM)
Dr. Worm's Avatar
I'm probably voting BB when I get off mobile

Darryl is a hard read, and I was hoping he'd have more to say - he's an interesting cookie
WhereAreMahDragonz
Each thing is the same with itself and different from another; D = D.
(05-19-2017, 05:41 PM)
WhereAreMahDragonz's Avatar

Originally Posted by Dr. Worm

I'm probably voting BB when I get off mobile

Darryl is a hard read, and I was hoping he'd have more to say - he's an interesting cookie

Why
Blargonaut
Member
(05-19-2017, 05:49 PM)
Blargonaut's Avatar

Originally Posted by Blargonaut

*snip*

"read team" pairings:

Darryl & Dr. Worm --> responsible for providing reads on: SkyOdin, BlackBuzzard
Moonkid & Swamped --> responsible for providing reads on: Palmer_v1, acohrs
Palmer_v1 & StanleyPalmtree --> responsible for providing reads on: WhereAreMahDragonz, isaacnukem
acohrs & WhereAreMahDragonz --> responsible for providing reads on: Darryl, Lifeline
Lifeline & Sawneeks --> responsible for providing reads on: Natiko, oreomunsta
Burbeting & oreomunsta --> responsible for providing reads on: Swamped, Blargonaut
BlackBuzzard & isaacnukem --> responsible for providing reads on: Burbeting, 30yearsofhurt
Natiko & SkyOdin --> responsible for providing reads on: Sawneeks, Moonkid
hey_monkey & 30yearsofhurt --> responsible for providing reads on: SexyFish, StanleyPalmtree
Blargonaut & SexyFish --> responsible for providing reads on: Dr. Worm, hey_monkey
*snip*

REGARDING THE PLAN:
HATERS
Palmer_v1, oreomunsta

NO COMMENT
Darryl, isaacnukem, Lifeline

LIKES, BUT WANTS TO EDIT MY PLAN FIRST
Burbeting, WAMD, hey_monkey, BlackBuzzard, Moonkid

LOVES, BUT HASN'T DONE
acohrs

DID IT
Dr. Worm, SkyOdin (partially), Natiko, 30yearsofhurt, StanleyPalmtree, Sawneeks, Swamped (partially), SexyFish
Lifeline
Member
(05-19-2017, 06:45 PM)
Lifeline's Avatar

Originally Posted by SkyOdin

Moonkid, the last few hours of a Day phase have a tendancy to speed up and get more insane the closer we get to the day's end. We have had cases where lynch candidates have gone from having one vote on them to having a plurality of votes in a sudden shift in the last five minutes of a game. It is a time where votes can be very volatile.

I agree, I went from being 3rd place in votes and being read as town by a lot of players to being lynched within the last hour of the first day phase on my last game.
SkyOdin
Member
(05-19-2017, 06:58 PM)
SkyOdin's Avatar
I have prior commitments today, so I won't be around for the day's end. I will leave my vote on oreomunsta for today, for previous stated reasons.

A few final reads:
I get a vague town vibe from Natiko. I think he is properly attentive and active.
On the other hand, something about 30 and acohrs seems fishy to me.

See you all on Day 2.
Sawneeks
Member
(05-19-2017, 07:03 PM)
Sawneeks's Avatar
Good morning Gafia! \o/

Originally Posted by WhereAreMahDragonz

The reality is that mislynches are very common during D1 as the votes are based mostly on gut reads and misdirection. Your non-committal to a vote, not even on a slight scum read, is a common tactic of scum players who don't want to make themselves seem guilty. It gives town less to go on during the next day phase and even during the night.

Unvote

I agree with all of this in regards to Moonkid. However, being a new player and all, I'm not willing to vote him out this Day Phase but the general feeling I do get from him is being very reserved in playstyle, somewhat similar to Oreo actually. One I would like to keep an eye on in the future, especially with a non-committal no lynch.

Originally Posted by 30yearsofhurt

Bags out newbie for not voting.
Unvotes herself.

Why do you keep ignoring me??? ;__;

Originally Posted by StanleyPalmtree

vote: Palmer_v1

thats for leaving me to do all the homework by myself!

also i think you might be scum or whatever.

This vote coupled with this post here

Originally Posted by StanleyPalmtree

alrighty then, so imma sleep now, extremely low chance that i will be awake for the days end, im cool with my vote where it is,
and dont really have any strong feelings on who i might not want lynched,
so uhhh, yeah.

try not to mess up too badly everyone.

leaves me confused. I know Stan is already gone because timezones but I would like an answer as to why Palmer despite not having strong feelings one way or another on Day 2 if you're still around.

Originally Posted by Lifeline

Moonkid is as scum as it gets.

Please explain, the most I get out of Moonkid is being non-committal so I'm wondering where you're getting a strong scum read.
Sawneeks
Member
(05-19-2017, 07:05 PM)
Sawneeks's Avatar
I just realized I misread Stan's post entirely.

Disregard that, Stan.
Sawneeks
Member
(05-19-2017, 07:16 PM)
Sawneeks's Avatar
Also I won't be here for Day End either. I'll be around maybe up to a half hour beforehand but that's it.

brb diving into light re-read
Dr. Worm
Member
(05-19-2017, 07:23 PM)
Dr. Worm's Avatar
Vote: BlackBuzzard

Some of the ribbing w/ Natiko and hey_monkey is kinda sus, regardless of alignments. Could be scum winking at scum, scum trying themselves to towns to bring them down with them, some of both, or even nothing, but I don't feel confident about the last possibility.

Seems too comfortable, at ease - "coasting," if you will. Stuff like a filler read list followed up with a Sawneeks vote from nowhere rubs me the wrong way, and the let's get srs post seems a bit too half-baked.

I wouldn't say I'm 100% sure, but BlackBuzzard would be the scumpick I have the most confidence in.
SexyFish
wakes up from a Murphy bed bothered by nemesis Chow every f'n day
(05-19-2017, 07:31 PM)
SexyFish's Avatar

Originally Posted by Blargonaut

k back





Careful around Darryl, I heard he's digging a tunnel out of here and isn't afraid of throwing that dirt onto anyone

SkyOdin, Sawneeks and Natiko are the paperwork. Nerds. Well-connected. Verbose. Everyone loves them. Everyone. If you want to survive this, maybe even... win? Copy them.

Right under paperwork, you got the ambition. hey_monkey. BlackBuzzard. WhereAreMahDragonz. Dr. Worm. Always circling. Always poking, feeling. Asking. The slipperiness. The greed. It'll never stop, isaac. It'll never stop

Then, you got the potential: oreomunsta, 30yearsofhurt and SexyFish, I'd put them in the same mindshare. Noteworthy? Maybe. Important? Could be. I've noticed myself that oreomunsta yearns to be a part of the ambition, but he just doesn't have that cred yet. Maybe you could help him out

If you feel like being betrayed, look for Palmer_v1. He'll set you up.

Stick close to Moonkid and Lifeline and I think the three of you will do fine together. Carve out a nice niche for yourselves around here. Lifeline lead singer. Yourself on guitar, Moonkid on drums; wicked sounds, trust me

Burbeting and Swamped are friends to all. Do right by them and they'll vice versa. Unfortunately for them, that reciprocity lends itself to easy scapegoating.

Lastly, stay away from acohrs and StanleyPalmtree. You know what's the most reckless self-destructive action one can do in [Mafia] GAF? Agendaless shitposting, yeah? Stay away, nukem. I'm warning you

stay away from that































Also, the secret currency in GAFia... is GIFs. GIFs will get you anything you want around here, isaac. Prove yourself of a rakish wit with your GIF usage and it'll do your cred and credibility far better than any 'reads list'. Avatars, too.

Especially avatars.

And puns.

Where do you put yourself in this lineup, Blargo?
30yearsofhurt
Member
(05-19-2017, 07:31 PM)
30yearsofhurt's Avatar

Originally Posted by Sawneeks


Why do you keep ignoring me??? ;__;

Why do I trust monkey? Trust is too strong a word.
I believe this is our second game each after we both debuted in Anime and I know from the spectator thread for that that she was disappointed with how she played and how she got lynched. So like she said earlier she was going to play different. Which she sort of has.
Do you think she is scummy?

I'm only on Dragz because it is like a completely different person is playing to the one in Anime.
Lifeline
Member
(05-19-2017, 07:32 PM)
Lifeline's Avatar
First of all, I apologize for not being very active this day phase. I got hit by a double whammy of last day of finals and a family birthday that kept me too busy to catch up with this thread. I finally finished re-reading everything today and I think i'm ready for some serious reads.

First of all, it's really weird we're this close to end of day and there's no bandwagons or anyone looking likely to be lynched. Palmer has the most votes on him and they're all joke votes.

It seems a awful lot like Mafia is having a hard time setting up a bandwagon (and not for a lack of trying).

So here are where things stand for me:

Town:
- Palmer
- Natiko
- Hey_Monkey

Scum (in order from least sure to most):
- Dr. Worm
- SkyOdin
- Darryl
- Dragonz

Godfather:
- Swamped
Dr. Worm
Member
(05-19-2017, 07:37 PM)
Dr. Worm's Avatar
To address WhereAreMyDragonz' other (?) question, about Darryl, I think my thoughts about Darryl are similar to those suggested elsewhere in the thread. I don't particularly agree with their analysis from earlier, and I don't know how I feel about the standoffishness. Nonetheless, their posts have some quality argumentation, and I appreciate the willingness to start shit. I want to hear more from them because I think they've got good insight, not just to read them.
Sawneeks
Member
(05-19-2017, 07:40 PM)
Sawneeks's Avatar
Dr. Worm:
Got lynched in his last game for being talkative, plans to trim it down this time around. Also says he'll be busy.

Buys Palmer's claim immediately. Says he doesn't see a scenario where Scum pull this as it would be 'ill-advised' and see's no reason to not trust him. Brings up the Godfather idea later on and says the same thing as he is having trouble finding ways not to believe him.

Calls Nat out for feeling like he's hiding something.

Likes Blarg's idea but suggests we rotate pairs and reads. Does his own part of the homework and comes to the conclusion of BB being 'decent but wouldn't trust' and Sky being a 'null' read.

Responds back to my question and says he doesn't have an answer as nothing sticks out to him yet. Also responds to Monkey's criticisms and I see no issues with his logic there.

Comments with Dragonz about how no one had brought up the fact that Blarg is being constructive in his play this time. Isn't alignment indicative in his mind but something he did notice.

FAKE EDIT: Votes for BB due to coasting behavior and reads as being too 'at-ease' with everything.

Conclusion: Not really seeing the deviousness that Monkey has brought up here. If anything his biggest note is auto-trusting Palmer but his follow-up later with the Godfather comment makes me feel like he was thinking it over, something Scum wouldn't really give a second glance at. Nothing screams Town at me either but there's a willingness to work out his thoughts here. Null, maybe a slightest of Town leans.
Dr. Worm
Member
(05-19-2017, 07:40 PM)
Dr. Worm's Avatar

Originally Posted by Lifeline

It seems a awful lot like Mafia is having a hard time setting up a bandwagon (and not for a lack of trying).

If anything, it seems to be me like they're lurking waiting to hop onto one. It's easy to get town to eat their own, especially D1.

Originally Posted by Lifeline

Godfather:
- Swamped

You should probably, uh, stop doing stuff like that. At least not without qualifying it.
WhereAreMahDragonz
Each thing is the same with itself and different from another; D = D.
(05-19-2017, 07:44 PM)
WhereAreMahDragonz's Avatar

Originally Posted by Dr. Worm

To address WhereAreMyDragonz' other (?) question, about Darryl, I think my thoughts about Darryl are similar to those suggested elsewhere in the thread. I don't particularly agree with their analysis from earlier, and I don't know how I feel about the standoffishness. Nonetheless, their posts have some quality argumentation, and I appreciate the willingness to start shit. I want to hear more from them because I think they've got good insight, not just to read them.

Yeah so you're just jumping on someone else's analysis?
Dr. Worm
Member
(05-19-2017, 07:47 PM)
Dr. Worm's Avatar

Originally Posted by WhereAreMahDragonz

Yeah so you're just jumping on someone else's analysis?

I tend not to volunteer my opinions if I feel I don't have much of anything to add, unless I'm asked to specifically.
Sawneeks
Member
(05-19-2017, 07:49 PM)
Sawneeks's Avatar

Originally Posted by 30yearsofhurt

Why do I trust monkey? Trust is too strong a word.
I believe this is our second game each after we both debuted in Anime and I know from the spectator thread for that that she was disappointed with how she played and how she got lynched. So like she said earlier she was going to play different. Which she sort of has.
Do you think she is scummy?

I'm only on Dragz because it is like a completely different person is playing to the one in Anime.

Monkey? No. I wouldn't say a strong Town Read but I didn't see anything particularly Scummy coming from her, I was just curious as to why you seemed so adamant to trust her on Day 1.

Could you explain how Dragonz is different? Or what you see that she is doing that's ringing some alarm bells.

Originally Posted by Lifeline

So here are where things stand for me:

Town:
- Palmer
- Natiko
- Hey_Monkey

Scum (in order from least sure to most):
- Dr. Worm
- SkyOdin
- Darryl
- Dragonz

Godfather:
- Swamped

No worries, Lifeline.

Could you explain your scum reads for me? You're the first person I think that's listed Darryl and Swamped as Scum so I'm curious as to why that is. Also just for your thoughts in general since you've been absent.
Lifeline
Member
(05-19-2017, 07:53 PM)
Lifeline's Avatar
All of ya'll need to ask yourself one simple question. Would scum waste most of the day phase not doing shit, only to potentially get one of their own lynched in the last hour of chaos?

They've made bandwagon attempts, but they probably suck so couldn't make a good argument to get town on board.
Lifeline
Member
(05-19-2017, 07:54 PM)
Lifeline's Avatar

Originally Posted by Sawneeks

Monkey? No. I wouldn't say a strong Town Read but I didn't see anything particularly Scummy coming from her, I was just curious as to why you seemed so adamant to trust her on Day 1.

Could you explain how Dragonz is different? Or what you see that she is doing that's ringing some alarm bells.



No worries, Lifeline.

Could you explain your scum reads for me? You're the first person I think that's listed Darryl and Swamped as Scum so I'm curious as to why that is. Also just for your thoughts in general since you've been absent.


Working on a bigger explanation now, just need to put some more pieces together.
SexyFish
wakes up from a Murphy bed bothered by nemesis Chow every f'n day
(05-19-2017, 07:56 PM)
SexyFish's Avatar

Originally Posted by Lifeline

All of ya'll need to ask yourself one simple question. Would scum waste most of the day phase not doing shit, only to potentially get one of their own lynched in the last hour of chaos?

They've made bandwagon attempts, but they probably suck so couldn't make a good argument to get town on board.

Coincidentally I was just laughing at the idea of us lynching Oreo over the MLK quote butchering earlier.
Lifeline
Member
(05-19-2017, 07:56 PM)
Lifeline's Avatar

Originally Posted by Dr. Worm

If anything, it seems to be me like they're lurking waiting to hop onto one. It's easy to get town to eat their own, especially D1.



You should probably, uh, stop doing stuff like that. At least not without qualifying it.

Hmmm Ignoring that i've listed you as scum. Cue flashbacks to Arkham.
Dr. Worm
Member
(05-19-2017, 08:01 PM)
Dr. Worm's Avatar

Originally Posted by Lifeline

All of ya'll need to ask yourself one simple question. Would scum waste most of the day phase not doing shit, only to potentially get one of their own lynched in the last hour of chaos?

Sure.

Mafia can coordinate perfectly. If they need a bandwagon in the last hour, they can start one themselves.

Originally Posted by Lifeline

Hmmm Ignoring that i've listed you as scum. Cue flashbacks to Arkham.

Meh.

I flipped town in that game, if you care.

Thread Tools