• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF

Timedog
good credit (by proxy)
(03-13-2012, 11:55 PM)

Originally Posted by davepoobond

i like the Team Timedog one with the white mouth, but the Team Blamespace without the colored in bandana.

i think other than the airplane one, i would get those two.

I agree with this.
Toppot
(03-14-2012, 12:21 AM)

Originally Posted by I H8 Memes

Store needs Team Timedog and Team blamespace shirts.

Originally Posted by davepoobond

i like the Team Timedog one with the white mouth, but the Team Blamespace without the colored in bandana.

i think other than the airplane one, i would get those two.

Originally Posted by Timedog

I agree with this.

Team Blamespace and Team Timedog t-shirts have been submitted to Evilore =]
Jme
(03-28-2012, 03:11 PM)

Originally Posted by Timedog

I agree with this.

you agree that its a mouth and not a nose?
disappeared
(04-05-2012, 02:44 AM)
What's the difference between alrightstart's bish-face shirts? One says light, the other dark. I don't see a difference. If possible I'd like the inverted, with the face white on a black t-shirt. Beggars and choosers, though, so I can't be too picky.

Also, thumbs up to you guys who put up those designs. I can't wait to order a couple more!
Last edited by disappeared; 04-05-2012 at 02:51 AM.
Bufbaf
(04-15-2012, 09:54 PM)
Someone needs to put that "fuck?" fullscreen age on a shirt please. I'd totally buy that one.
The Lamonster
(04-16-2012, 05:11 PM)
Are there any sales/promotions right now?
EviLore
Expansive Ellipses
(04-16-2012, 07:42 PM)

Originally Posted by The Lamonster

Are there any sales/promotions right now?

Just this one, looks like:

SHIPFREEUS
Valid until December 31, 2012
Save on Standard shipping costs on orders over $50 and start the New Year off in style! (* Maximum $9.50 off for International shipping.)
The Lamonster
(04-16-2012, 09:49 PM)
Thanks man! I'm adding a couple more shirts to my GAFshirt collection...
RaySpencer
(04-19-2012, 06:38 PM)

Originally Posted by EviLore

SHIPFREEUS
Save on Standard shipping costs on orders over $50 and start the New Year off in style! (* Maximum $9.50 off for International shipping.)

I know its ship free 'us' but will it work, or is there an equivalent for Canadians? :)
EviLore
Expansive Ellipses
(04-19-2012, 06:40 PM)

Originally Posted by RaySpencer

I know its ship free 'us' but will it work, or is there an equivalent for Canadians? :)

It works for international shipping, so should work.
Dreweyes
(04-19-2012, 06:46 PM)

Originally Posted by EviLore

SHIPFREEUS

Awesome! Gunna pick up a few more :)
RaySpencer
(04-19-2012, 06:57 PM)

Originally Posted by Dreweyes

Awesome! Gunna pick up a few more :)

Bought your shirt on TeeFury just a little while ago! now im gonna buy a couple more of your shirts here. Keep up the good work!
RaySpencer
(04-20-2012, 05:22 AM)
Bought these 3, 2 were Dreweyes designs...I think I might have even been the one to ask for a/the mass effect one in the first place, but never got around to buying it before.

2 were medium to be on the safe side, and 1 small. I might have to rebuy the other 2 in small later, I like a good fitting shirt and most american 'mediums' I find are too large.
Mdk7
Sequel dreams killed
by Graham Hopper
(05-02-2012, 01:43 PM)
Hey guys, i want to buy a couple of tees at least... i'm from Italy, do you think it's better for me to buy them from the EU store or from the US one?
I'm thinking about money and most of all shipping times (i'd love to get them before E3)...
Thanks!
Ephemeris
(05-24-2012, 06:12 PM)
how long does it normally take to ship/arrive? I'm in the US
ProXimity
Banned
(05-31-2012, 07:49 PM)
I ordered one of these some time ago. Awesome designs. Love the selection.
daevv
(06-16-2012, 11:06 PM)
Just ordered 3 shirts! Can't wait to be a hipster when people ask me what Neogaf means! lol
DTKT
(06-27-2012, 04:16 AM)
Do not listen to me, I just saw the answer about the light and dark shirts.
Last edited by DTKT; 06-27-2012 at 05:18 AM.
Clopezi
(06-27-2012, 07:41 AM)
I recived the Hype train t-shirt few weeks ago

Funny history. I was in the Underground and a japansese man look at the t-shirt. After a while thinking, he take his mobile phone and write on it while seeing my t-shirt.

I think that the man go to internet and search "Hype train" thinking "what train is that in Japan and i don't know" xDDDD
Tunavi
(07-01-2012, 11:34 PM)
How long do deliveries usually take? If I order one today, could I get the shirt by friday?
Jhoan
(07-02-2012, 12:51 AM)
I've been meaning to ask this. Boss, are there currently any sales/promotions? I have currently have 3 shirts in my cart, but I'd be curious to know that. Otherwise, I'll wait until next month to get them.
GatorBait
(07-02-2012, 01:19 AM)
So what's the verdict on sizes? I see a couple of pieces of feedback from people saying they wish they went smaller. Do the shirts seem a little larger than their stated size? I typically wear size medium shirts, but I also prefer a more fitted fit since I dislike longer/loose sleeves.
disappeared
(07-02-2012, 01:21 AM)
Tempted to get a Timedog tee.
daevv
(07-02-2012, 03:23 AM)

Originally Posted by GatorBait

So what's the verdict on sizes? I see a couple of pieces of feedback from people saying they wish they went smaller. Do the shirts seem a little larger than their stated size? I typically wear size medium shirts, but I also prefer a more fitted fit since I dislike longer/loose sleeves.

I have 3 XL shirts on the way and should get them this week. Will keep you posted as I wear XL in all my tee shirts.
JLG-
(07-02-2012, 10:39 AM)
I ordered a couple of shirts on Tuesday they should be at my doorstep tomorrow!
charlequin
Loving Husband. Caring Admin. Secret Octopus.
(07-03-2012, 08:04 AM)

So what's the verdict on sizes?

I ordered my usual size and have not regretted it a bit.
IrishNinja
(07-06-2012, 12:39 PM)

came to ask just this! was looking at this number, and i tend to wear medium (5'7", @ 170 lbs), wondering if it's gonna hang on me more like a large or what.
IrishNinja
(07-12-2012, 04:47 PM)
maaaan...i bought my t-shirt last week friday (7/6), i knew it was cutting kinda close since i wanted to wear it to a GAF meetup, right? so i emailed & just asked if there was anyway they could get it in before then, i'd appreciate it. my only reply was to pay for expedited shipping before it goes out, which i thought was kinda weak but understood if they couldn't rush it otherwise.

got an email just now that it's finally on its way, nearly a week later? i don't expect it in the next 2 days, though that'd be awesome. kinda let down though...how long did it take others to receive theirs after it was shipped?
Pete Rock
(07-12-2012, 07:37 PM)
All of the dreweye designs that caught my eye are unavailable in the color & size range I am looking for, boo. Rez/Asphalt/L, etc. Are these one-time deals? Apparently I slept on the choice picks.
Candeldandel
(07-26-2012, 02:36 AM)

Originally Posted by Clopezi

I recived the Hype train t-shirt few weeks ago

Funny history. I was in the Underground and a japansese man look at the t-shirt. After a while thinking, he take his mobile phone and write on it while seeing my t-shirt.

I think that the man go to internet and search "Hype train" thinking "what train is that in Japan and i don't know" xDDDD

Hahaha! That's awesome :P I'm kind of thinking about getting a GAF shirt for PAX (the train one) but man, I also really like the Nintendo themed ones... Color me impressed, cause there are a surprising amount of awesome designs. Now I just gotta pick one :\
Valjean Lafitte
Banned
(08-18-2012, 04:55 PM)
I'd be too afraid of meeting another GAFer in real life wearing a shirt like that. I just hate so many of you guys, you know? It'd be awkward.
Razorskin
----- ------
(08-18-2012, 05:00 PM)

Originally Posted by RockXLight

I'd be too afraid of meeting another GAFer in real life wearing a shirt like that. I just hate so many of you guys, you know? It'd be awkward.

It would be really awkward if they were wearing a Timedog shirt.
charlequin
Loving Husband. Caring Admin. Secret Octopus.
(08-18-2012, 06:22 PM)

I wear mine out on the weekends enough that I figured someone would've commented on one by now, but so far it really hasn't come up.
Count Dookkake
(08-18-2012, 06:22 PM)

This makes a fun game, though.
electroshockwave
(09-15-2012, 02:50 PM)

I went for this one in white from the EU store. Delivery only took a few days and I'm happy with the quality of the t-shirt. I'll probably be wearing it to show my GAF colours Eurogamer Expo in a couple of weeks.
Wafflecakes
(09-22-2012, 12:47 PM)
lol so afraid of ordering these.

I wear tall sizes normally (6' 5") but no tall sizes available. If I bump it up a size from XL to 2XL do you guys think it will fit reasonably length wise without being too big?

Leaning towards some combination of these:
http://neogaf.spreadshirt.com/rabbit...ildan-A7898731
http://neogaf.spreadshirt.com/bark25...ildan-A7898669
http://neogaf.spreadshirt.com/alr1gh...ildan-A8064684
http://neogaf.spreadshirt.com/grinda...ildan-A8064972
Hero
(09-22-2012, 07:13 PM)
Has no one submitted a Neogaf inside the race track ala Nintendo logo for a shirt design? Or is it copyright issues?
shira
(09-29-2012, 05:40 PM)
Is there anyway we can get longsleeve shirt - options added? Winter/Sun protection et al.
mr_chun
(10-01-2012, 07:24 AM)
Has anyone gotten this shirt on slate? I'm afraid the shade of grey might be too light. Asphalt is darker, but it looks a little green to me.

http://neogaf.spreadshirt.com/stevewinwood-01-I11420603
blurrygil
(10-08-2012, 07:30 PM)
Ordered 2. Pics soon. Beware.
davepoobond
you can't put a price on sparks
(10-13-2012, 10:19 PM)
no team blamespace or team timedog shirts yet :(

i'm buying a few shirts right now though.

also that "timedog_1" design appears to not be on the store anymore from the first page
Monkeythumbz
Communications Manager, nDreams
(10-24-2012, 08:31 PM)
I've just ordered two - these are gonna be SWEET!
Monkeythumbz
Communications Manager, nDreams
(11-02-2012, 05:07 PM)
Score! Love them :)

jordan0386
paid access - Netflix
paid access - Skype
paid access - IExplorer
paid access - TV guide
(12-06-2012, 07:36 PM)
Got some shirts. Will post a pic later, my phone is broken.
Hydranockz
(12-09-2012, 05:07 AM)
Will 2013 see some new additions to the store? It's almost been a year since the last update if I'm reading right. 2012 surely would have spawned some great ideas for designs, right?
Surface of Me
(12-11-2012, 09:07 AM)

Originally Posted by IrishNinja

came to ask just this! was looking at this number, and i tend to wear medium (5'7", @ 170 lbs), wondering if it's gonna hang on me more like a large or what.

You and me have the same stats, bro! How does that medium fit? Looking at some GAFwear right now.
smurfx
get some go again
(12-11-2012, 09:34 AM)
has anybody actually bought the timedog shirt and worn it?
Devolution
the fabulous one
(12-11-2012, 09:36 AM)

Originally Posted by smurfx

has anybody actually bought the timedog shirt and worn it?

Other than me I dunno.
Jhoan
(01-18-2013, 01:07 AM)
Just finished ordering these 5 bad boys since I could use a couple of new shirts. I'm gonna be curious to see if anyone in my college recognizes it:

By the way for anyone in the US who's meaning to order some shirts, use this code to get free shipping for orders over $50:

FREESHIPUS

See this link for the code in case the code doesn't work (when I click on it, it says I already used it);it's the first one that you see:
http://spreadshirt.bluepromocode.com...rt-promo-code/
Jhoan
(01-25-2013, 01:54 AM)
My shirts arrived today. They fit pretty well. I can't wait to see if people recognize it. :D

I'll definitely be wearing them to meet ups and buy a few designs more in the future.