• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF
  • Like

CadetMahoney
Member
(05-21-2014, 03:17 PM)
CadetMahoney's Avatar

Originally Posted by sixteen-bit

I wanted to make a thread where we find threads composed entirely of banned members liek this one:
http://neogaf.site/forum/showthread.php?t=154161

The unicorn of threads.
maxcriden
Member
(05-22-2014, 03:54 PM)
maxcriden's Avatar
In 2012 EviLore turned down 1080p/60 fps for DriveClub
maxcriden
Member
(05-27-2014, 01:35 AM)
maxcriden's Avatar
Do golfers consider themselves "atheists"?
maxcriden
Member
(06-03-2014, 02:20 AM)
maxcriden's Avatar
Why is "W" called "Dubya" when it looks like a "Double U"?
No Love
Wrong wrong WRONG!!! Ignorance at its finest
(06-03-2014, 02:21 AM)
No Love's Avatar

Originally Posted by maxcriden

Why is "W" called "Dubya" when it looks like a "Double U"?

Ok you're done.
Freaky Fred
Banned
(06-03-2014, 02:23 AM)

Originally Posted by maxcriden

Why is "W" called "Dubya" when it looks like a "Double U"?

it looks like double V's though..
maxcriden
Member
(06-03-2014, 02:28 AM)
maxcriden's Avatar

Originally Posted by NoLoveForFailWheelDrive

Ok you're done.

:(

Originally Posted by Freaky Fred

it looks like double V's though..

That's the original thread!
jasonng
Member
(06-03-2014, 02:30 AM)
jasonng's Avatar
Huh, I wish I knew this thread existed.
Freaky Fred
Banned
(06-03-2014, 02:32 AM)

Originally Posted by maxcriden

That's the original thread!

wow I quickly checked OT to see if there was a thread about that and thought "nah, no way is there a real thread that dumb"
davepoobond
you can't put a price on sparks
(06-03-2014, 02:33 AM)
davepoobond's Avatar

Originally Posted by jasonng

Huh, I wish I knew this thread existed.

There was a member getting juniored today
rexor0717
Member
(06-03-2014, 02:34 AM)
rexor0717's Avatar

Originally Posted by sixteen-bit

I wanted to make a thread where we find threads composed entirely of banned members liek this one:
http://neogaf.site/forum/showthread.php?t=154161

but that's a dumb idea.

This is some thread-archaeology. Amazing.
maxcriden
Member
(06-03-2014, 02:36 AM)
maxcriden's Avatar

Originally Posted by jasonng

Huh, I wish I knew this thread existed.

Aw man, you got juniored for that? :(

Originally Posted by Freaky Fred

wow I quickly checked OT to see if there was a thread about that and thought "nah, no way is there a real thread that dumb"

Haha little did Fred know!
Cels
Member
(06-03-2014, 02:48 AM)
Cels's Avatar
http://neogaf.site/forum/showthread.php?t=422971

i guess this would more of a "Joke OT" than anything
MIMIC
Why won't homeless people take my emails????????
(06-03-2014, 03:07 AM)
MIMIC's Avatar

Originally Posted by maxcriden

Aw man, you got juniored for that? :(

It was worth it. I laughed my DICK off
Freaky Fred
Banned
(06-04-2014, 06:22 PM)
predict what's in your fridge
maxcriden
Member
(06-04-2014, 07:04 PM)
maxcriden's Avatar

Originally Posted by Freaky Fred

predict what's in your fridge

gluten-free cookies
blame space
King of Members with nice chair, nice beard, nice wall hooks, broken TV, clean phone, and a red username.
(06-06-2014, 06:03 AM)
blame space's Avatar
I'm being held at gunpoint and I just bought a PS4
davepoobond
you can't put a price on sparks
(06-06-2014, 06:29 AM)
davepoobond's Avatar
Serious thread urges
wenis
Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
(06-06-2014, 06:33 AM)
wenis's Avatar

Originally Posted by snacknuts

This is the best one I ever saw: Is it wrong to hate a certain race?

Hahaha I see someone in that thread got a username change, it's like discovering someone's witsec file.
happypup
Member
(06-06-2014, 07:06 AM)
happypup's Avatar
I don't know if this is counts as a parody thread but I have wanted to do a weekly animal spotlight. In those threads I would pick an animal or other critter and do a detailed profile about them. I guess I could do a single thread and every week add a new organism to the profile, but it seems like a lot of work, and I don't know if it would be appreciated.
Kuraudo
Member
(06-06-2014, 07:25 AM)
Kuraudo's Avatar
The original Fallout 3 thread:

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=339523
maxcriden
Member
(06-06-2014, 12:11 PM)
maxcriden's Avatar

Originally Posted by happypup

I don't know if this is counts as a parody thread but I have wanted to do a weekly animal spotlight. In those threads I would pick an animal or other critter and do a detailed profile about them. I guess I could do a single thread and every week add a new organism to the profile, but it seems like a lot of work, and I don't know if it would be appreciated.

I don't think that's a parody thread from the sound of it. You should make that, it sounds awesome.
wetflame
Pizza Dog
(06-06-2014, 01:54 PM)
wetflame's Avatar
I have an urge to post in this thread next year for the 10th anniversary.

"Sorry to bring up such an old thread, but...."
Last edited by wetflame; 06-06-2014 at 01:57 PM.
thoseAREmySHOES
Member
(06-06-2014, 02:08 PM)
thoseAREmySHOES's Avatar

Originally Posted by BHZ Mayor

The greatest troll thread in GAF history
first Half-Life, 3 screen-shots

Bwahaha, the first response is glorious.
Qasiel
Member
(06-06-2014, 02:36 PM)
Qasiel's Avatar

Originally Posted by happypup

I don't know if this is counts as a parody thread but I have wanted to do a weekly animal spotlight. In those threads I would pick an animal or other critter and do a detailed profile about them. I guess I could do a single thread and every week add a new organism to the profile, but it seems like a lot of work, and I don't know if it would be appreciated.

Please let your first one be about Dolphins. I know at least 1 gaffer who would love to see that thread.
Hex
Member
(06-06-2014, 02:41 PM)
Hex's Avatar
When you get the notion for a parody thread, understand that you are pretty much guaranteed to not be nearly as clever as you believe that you are.
Freaky Fred
Banned
(06-06-2014, 03:46 PM)
sensible beliefs/opinions you hold which are based on reality


Let's post some sexy cats
Last edited by Freaky Fred; 06-06-2014 at 03:56 PM.
maxcriden
Member
(06-06-2014, 07:30 PM)
maxcriden's Avatar

Originally Posted by Hex

When you get the notion for a parody thread, understand that you are pretty much guaranteed to not be nearly as clever as you believe that you are.

Yes, but the important thing is you made yourself laugh.
sphinx
the piano man
(06-06-2014, 09:28 PM)
sphinx's Avatar
I once made a thread that was supposed to be funny with the title

"I am nothing special, in fact I am a bit of a Boar"

in reference to ABBA's song which uses "Bore" and not "Boar" (the animal). In the thread people were supposed to find other songs in which you could change a word to get another meaning and laugh.

thread didn't take off because it was hard to come up with songs and ideas.
maxcriden
Member
(06-07-2014, 01:44 AM)
maxcriden's Avatar

Originally Posted by sphinx

I once made a thread that was supposed to be funny with the title

"I am nothing special, in fact I am a bit of a Boar"

in reference to ABBA's song which uses "Bore" and not "Boar" (the animal). In the thread people were supposed to find other songs in which you could change a word to get another meaning and laugh.

thread didn't take off because it was hard to come up with songs and ideas.

It's the terroir of knowing what this world is about
Freaky Fred
Banned
(06-09-2014, 03:21 PM)
Are you able to tell when someone is attached to you?
Live Free or Die
Banned
(06-09-2014, 03:36 PM)
Live Free or Die's Avatar
Its weird they don't allow joke threads but joke accounts are allowed.
maxcriden
Member
(06-15-2014, 03:36 AM)
maxcriden's Avatar
What is your dream post and to what thread? (Ban begging = ban)
Freaky Fred
Banned
(06-15-2014, 06:51 AM)
foods you've tried and tried and tried but still like
braves01
Banned
(06-15-2014, 08:41 AM)
braves01's Avatar
I really liked the sucking on nips thread I made.
davepoobond
you can't put a price on sparks
(06-15-2014, 08:45 AM)
davepoobond's Avatar
Vin diesel is a vagina to work with
maxcriden
Member
(06-24-2014, 09:44 PM)
maxcriden's Avatar
Major Popstar guilds support Kirby heirs to terminate Dedede's rights to major properties
Guevara
Member
(06-24-2014, 09:45 PM)
Guevara's Avatar
2014 World Cups |OT|

Inside it's just a bunch of pictures of cups from around the world.
davepoobond
you can't put a price on sparks
(06-24-2014, 10:01 PM)
davepoobond's Avatar
Pope Francis stops disabled woman to bless car
maxcriden
Member
(06-24-2014, 10:06 PM)
maxcriden's Avatar

Originally Posted by Guevara

2014 World Cups |OT|

Inside it's just a bunch of pictures of cups from around the world.

Please make this.
maxcriden
Member
(06-25-2014, 01:54 PM)
maxcriden's Avatar
Pants are Getting into my House
Yonafunu
Member
(06-25-2014, 02:08 PM)
Yonafunu's Avatar

Originally Posted by Guevara

2014 World Cups |OT|

Inside it's just a bunch of pictures of cups from around the world.

This has to happen.
Jibbed
Member
(06-25-2014, 02:19 PM)
Jibbed's Avatar

Originally Posted by Guevara

2014 World Cups |OT|

Inside it's just a bunch of pictures of cups from around the world.

DO IT.

If you won't, I will.
maxcriden
Member
(06-26-2014, 05:48 PM)
maxcriden's Avatar
Up close with the Subway 360, the best-looking sandwich yet
vikki
Member
(06-26-2014, 06:42 PM)
vikki's Avatar

Originally Posted by Freaky Fred

"Would you even know if you were?

Sometimes I lay awake all night wondering if people have me set to ignore, my heart racing, wanting to scream but I can't because I still live with my mom. Did people not see that funny post I made? Why didn't that guy I quoted answer my question? Did I offend some Gaffer by accident? GAF if you can hear me, please post in this thread."

...

I feel like I'd get ignored/banned if I made that thread.

I don't ignore anyone, but I wonder about the members that do use the ignore feature. There must be people who only ignore members that truly bother them, but I bet there are other members that will ignore someone for a single post that they disagree with.
maxcriden
Member
(06-26-2014, 07:05 PM)
maxcriden's Avatar

Originally Posted by vikki

I don't ignore anyone, but I wonder about the members that do use the ignore feature. There must be people who only ignore members that truly bother them, but I bet there are other members that will ignore someone for a single post that they disagree with.

Ah, that is so strange to me. I don't have any posters on ignore. I imagine some must have me on ignore but it's never crossed my mind to actually go to the trouble of pressing the ignore button.
Horse
Banned
(06-26-2014, 07:07 PM)

Originally Posted by Freaky Fred

Are you able to tell when someone is attached to you?

It's hard not to when they are sat on me.
Freaky Fred
Banned
(06-26-2014, 08:47 PM)
the most Polish game you've played
maxcriden
Member
(06-26-2014, 08:48 PM)
maxcriden's Avatar

Originally Posted by Horse

It's hard not to when they are sat on me.

Aren't you getting tired of not being able to just post? :(
Amalthea
let's dance all the way down to Jewish history-town
(06-26-2014, 09:47 PM)
Amalthea's Avatar
On this day [insert years] ago your stupid childhood ended

Thread Tools